Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wild Republic Ice Age Tube

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Klaudia199219

Country/State : Poland

Wild Republic Ice Age Tube Empty
PostSubject: Wild Republic Ice Age Tube   Wild Republic Ice Age Tube EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 1:05 am

Hello,

I'm looking for an Ice Age tube.
The store below had it on offer, but they did not want to send it to Poland.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now I see they removed it.
Maybe someone from the US who could send it to me or have it for sale?
It's nowhere online.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Wild Republic Ice Age Tube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Republic Ice Age Tube   Wild Republic Ice Age Tube EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 5:10 am

I don't see it listed anymore either... perhaps they misunderstood and told you their normal policy is not to ship outside the US, then realized they no longer had the tube either. Its not in production for some time I think.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium

Wild Republic Ice Age Tube
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: K&M - Wild Republic-
Jump to: