Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Issues with Postimage ?

Go down 
+2
TheWholeCollection
Kikimalou
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Issues with Postimage ? Empty
PostSubject: Issues with Postimage ?   Issues with Postimage ? EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 7:17 pm

I have some problems to open Postimage today, suddenly it works, suddenly I have a bad gateway 502.
Anyone having the same problems?
Back to top Go down
TheWholeCollection

TheWholeCollection

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Postimage ?   Issues with Postimage ? EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 7:33 pm

Hello, Is this when you click on an image someone posted in the forum? Because the image will look fine, but when I click it the error 502 bad gateway comes up. But only on some pictures, others work fine. For example Saarlooswolfhound's new additions last post on page 14 with the Birds of Prey tube has the error, but the Toy Major Giraffe K pictures don't seem to have the error. I can still see the image as I don't click on it.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Postimage ?   Issues with Postimage ? EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 7:45 pm

No it is when I want to open my Postimage to upload pics for example.
Back to top Go down
TheWholeCollection

TheWholeCollection

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Postimage ?   Issues with Postimage ? EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 7:53 pm

Oh, I haven't tried that today so I wouldn't know. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Postimage ?   Issues with Postimage ? EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 7:56 pm

I am getting it too. Something wrong on their end I think.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Postimage ?   Issues with Postimage ? EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 7:56 pm

It works now... I hope for a long time.
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Postimage ?   Issues with Postimage ? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 2:25 am

Yesterday I started getting a 'Network Error' when trying to access my album on my ancient tablet. I thought it might be the tablet, although other websites were working as usual- there are many I can't access from it anymore it's so outdated. But I'm on my (equally old, but not so wonky) desktop right now, and getting the same message only on Postimage.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Postimage ?   Issues with Postimage ? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 12:16 pm

pipsxlch wrote:
Yesterday I started getting a 'Network Error' when trying to access my album on my ancient tablet. I thought it might be the tablet, although other websites were working as usual- there are many I can't access from it anymore it's so outdated. But I'm on my (equally old, but not so wonky) desktop right now, and getting the same message only on Postimage.

It seems to be working fine to me.
Let me know if you continue getting the same error.

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Postimage ?   Issues with Postimage ? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 5:24 am

Seems to be working fine tonight. Gotta love technology.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Postimage ?   Issues with Postimage ? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 2:16 pm

pipsxlch wrote:
Seems to be working fine tonight. Gotta love technology.

Some maintenance or servers down for a while. Technology is like that but we must agree it is much more practical than the time of the cameras with celuloid films. Wink Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Postimage ?   Issues with Postimage ? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 5:34 pm

It works for me

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Postimage ?   Issues with Postimage ? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 5:37 pm

Oh easier than cameras! Except when the computer dies and eats your pictures, but look how photos always got lost.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Postimage ?   Issues with Postimage ? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 6:44 pm

I haven't had any problems lately, just slightly slower uploads but I think I am still getting used to my more rural area. Hopefully its just a server updating like Roger said and will remedy soon.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Issues with Postimage ?   Issues with Postimage ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Issues with Postimage ?
Page 1 of 1