Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fairytales Involving Schleich figures: is this a good idea?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

Fairytales Involving Schleich figures: is this a good idea? Empty
PostSubject: Fairytales Involving Schleich figures: is this a good idea?   Fairytales Involving Schleich figures: is this a good idea? EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 2:42 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to tell you that currently, I'm writing a fairytale, which involves Schleich horses, and other Schleich figures. The story is called "Mares' Night Out." I haven't really started it yet, I'mtill thinking about the idea. I'll let you know when it's done, though. If anyone wants, I can post it here on the forum, so all you schleich fans can read it. So, what do you think of the idea? Is it a good one? If you think it is, then please reply to this topic with your thoughts.

Also, my elves are starting a horse ranch, of sorts. I was wondering, what animals, specifically, would work for this project? The house in question is 1:12 scale, so a little help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Fairytales Involving Schleich figures: is this a good idea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytales Involving Schleich figures: is this a good idea?   Fairytales Involving Schleich figures: is this a good idea? EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 3:34 pm

Every kind of Collector's contribution is welcome aschuck.

I'm not a Faeries collector, even not a horses collector but I'm sure I will read your fairytale with great pleasure.
Back to top Go down

Fairytales Involving Schleich figures: is this a good idea?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich :: Schleich Non animal series-
Jump to: