Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received!

Go down 
+11
Taos
rogerpgvg
landrover
Kikimalou
Saien
Caracal
widukind
Ana
sunny
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received! Empty
PostSubject: A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received!   A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received! EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 1:59 pm

Here is one more magic box from Susanne! flower flower flower
Those have been very happy collector days. It is not every day we receive so many gifts at once.
I'm glad I could find some time to show them to you but sorry for short descriptions.

What is most interesting about this lot is that those are my personal choices despite being gifts but the figures I got most crazy about were exactly those I was not expecting! Very Happy

Let's start with the "normal" figures. Laughing

After some time of indecision, this white rhinoceros finally entered my collection. This is a remarkable figure, with many virtues. Massive, impressive but I would love it even most if it was not so impressive, especially its huge horn. affraid Though, I'm happy the 2019 rhino everyone loved is also part of my live.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I waited a long time for a new CollectA elephant, we knew it would be excellent and break with a recent past full of uninteresting elephants among major brands.
It is effectively a very good piece and I love it, it also has a more consensual design than the Mojo model which is equally fantastic!

Strangely, I was needing an American bison in my collection.Well, I have a few, even the very old Papo but a new updated one at this scale was missing.
This is another figure I hesitated but after sseing pictures of other collectors on forum, I decided to go for it and I'm very happy.

No hesitation about this one, I knew it was a great model, the best rendition of this animal and now I have a fantastic alpaca to enjoy.

CollectA contrarily to what used us during a long time, is not offering many unusual species these last years. Though, this snake is surely not a common species in toy shape and this green tree python was an easy choice.

This wonderful Mojö Fun fennec you already know from my collection of foxes, I guess.

This is the model which surprised me most and my expectations were already high. This is a tremendous kangarou. With so many good kangaroos, Mojö was able of offering one which easily gives a big punch to most of the other counterparts.

There's a Papo too and Papo now means bird! this great tit is just great! flower

One of the secret surprises is this masterpiece!
WIA 2022 Criollo Stallion, Morgen Kilbourn Edition (1:18 scale). I don't know which one I like most, but I have already a few WIA horses and I like them all! Very Happy

Now, a figure that almost killed me. affraid When I opened the box protecting it, I almost could not believe, I felt like a kid receiving that very wanted toy we'd never expect to receive.
I can't translate in words how much I love this very old lion! OK, I confess I got deeply moved. Wink
This is the Lineol lion, 3rd generation [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] released in... 1931?!?!?!?! This is soooo beautiful! cheers

Susanne, I am so grateful, your kindness always touches me! flower flower flower

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received!   A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received! EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 2:12 pm

Holy canoli, SO many lovely figures! And of course they cMe from our fantastic Susanne! Hurray! So happy for you Roger.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received!   A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received! EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 3:35 pm

Congratulations on such a bountiful present from Susanne! How wonderful to see them all.
I really like that old lion, such an elegant pose. And the python is a beauty and the fennec fox is very delicate and cute.

Xmas has arrived early?
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received!   A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received! EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 7:24 pm

They are absolutely fantastic additions to your collection! How beautiful is this vintage lion! 🤩🤩🤩
And the WIA horse is especially excellent choice 😀
Congratulations!

Susanne is so very kind, those are beautiful gifts I love you

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received!   A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received! EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 9:19 pm

Wonderful Box

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received!   A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received! EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 2:08 am

Only wonderful models! drunken A deep friendship witness for sure! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received!   A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received! EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 10:12 am

Wow, what an amazing models! cheers cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received!   A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received! EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 10:35 am

Santa Susanne is going to town rendeer
Wonderful gift for... Crocmass I guess Laughing
Lots of beautiful things plus something really fantastic: the Lineol III Lion. This critter was produced only before the war and only for nine years. In addition, if I'm not mistaken, you have the one that served as a model for TAW. Shocked
I'm very happy for you and I'm delighted that Susanne is still a great magician and a great friend. cheers
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received!   A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received! EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 12:49 pm

Double Hurray........Roger Applause and Susanne Applause

rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received!   A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received! EmptyTue Nov 29, 2022 9:51 am

Christmas has already arrived. Hooray for Susanne, who found a great selection of models. The lion is fantastic. I am always amazed about the quality of the German composition figures, both in terms of sculpting and painting.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received!   A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received! EmptyTue Nov 29, 2022 9:57 am

Wonderful additions,especially the Lion,congrats!!!! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received!   A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received! EmptyTue Nov 29, 2022 11:16 am

A magical box is the best way to describe this treasure trove of delights from Susanne! cheers It's so lovely to see these sorts of gestures from one amazing STS member to another! sunny
So many beauties, I'm not sure where to start! The great tit is so stunning and I loved reading about your joy on receiving the lion, I know that feeling very well when such a special figure appears in the post- it feels like such an honour to finally own it! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received!   A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received! EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 4:35 am

Thanks everybody for your kind words. Very Happy
Surely Susanne is a very special friend! flower
For those who are not used to composition figures, here's a comparison of the CollectA 3rd generation lion to the Lineol 3rd generation lion. Laughing

Kikimalou wrote:
Santa Susanne is going to town  rendeer
Wonderful gift for... Crocmass I guess   Laughing
Lots of beautiful things plus something really fantastic: the Lineol III Lion. This critter was produced only before the war and only for nine years. In addition, if I'm not mistaken, you have the one that served as a model for TAW.  Shocked
I'm very happy for you and I'm delighted that Susanne is still a great magician and a great friend. cheers

I think so, at least the "primitive markings" are the same. Wink

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received!   A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 3:35 am

Congratulations to all these fantastic additions!! I think I will get the bison and Llama as well. Thank you for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received!   A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received! EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 1:15 pm

What a wonderful gift and really beautiful figures. The lion is really fantastic, I can see why you were so moved by it! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received!   A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2023 2:55 pm

This was really a Magic Box from our wonderful Susanne !
All models are just awesome and I am very happy for you, that now they are in your collection Roger.
I am in love with this WIA horse . Most of the Collecta models here I still don`t have and I can`t wait to see them in real.
But the most magical model is of course this Lineol Lion. It is real jewell !
Hurrayyyy for Susanne ! cheers

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received!   A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received! EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 1:26 am

Thanks everyone! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received!   A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received! Empty

Back to top Go down

A Magic Box from Susanne!!! You won't believe what I received!
Page 1 of 1