Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WAI Snakes, anyone have any information

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NMR_Okapi

Country/State : United States

WAI Snakes, anyone have any information  Empty
PostSubject: WAI Snakes, anyone have any information    WAI Snakes, anyone have any information  EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 5:55 pm

I recently acquired these snakes and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about them. Thanks[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: WAI Snakes, anyone have any information    WAI Snakes, anyone have any information  EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 6:37 pm

I'm seeing WAI rather than WIA there, I think this might not be the right brand board to post them on. I know that's not much help, but at least ruling out what they're not is a step in the right direction!

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WAI Snakes, anyone have any information    WAI Snakes, anyone have any information  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 12:12 am

They're Wildlife Artists Inc. you can read more on TAW
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
By the way, they're missing on TAW.
This topic was renamed and moved to the correct section. Thanks George. Very Happy

Edit: Now I see you're showing one of the WAI lemurs, is it specific information about the snakes what do you want?

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: WAI Snakes, anyone have any information    WAI Snakes, anyone have any information  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 9:22 am

Very very wonderful snakes. Phantastic catch

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAI Snakes, anyone have any information    WAI Snakes, anyone have any information  Empty

Back to top Go down

WAI Snakes, anyone have any information
Page 1 of 1