Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New PlayVisions, Nayab, NewRay and Scene Setters Arrivals from the US

Go down 
+5
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
Kikimalou
bmathison1972
Numa
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

New PlayVisions, Nayab, NewRay and Scene Setters Arrivals from the US Empty
PostSubject: New PlayVisions, Nayab, NewRay and Scene Setters Arrivals from the US   New PlayVisions, Nayab, NewRay and Scene Setters Arrivals from the US EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 3:57 pm

My latest additions.  I am in love with the National Georgraphic Predators Play Visions Set.  It's a gorgeously packaged set containing 16 small predators which is what I wanted and 4 larger models which I dont care for.  The presentation is lovely and really big...you can see my hand in one photo for comparison.

I wish these were available today, what a wonderful thing to be able to buy in a shop or receive as a gift...I can only imagine what the rest of this series looked like...if only there were more photos of these actual sets online somewhere :-)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: New PlayVisions, Nayab, NewRay and Scene Setters Arrivals from the US   New PlayVisions, Nayab, NewRay and Scene Setters Arrivals from the US EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 5:26 pm

I remember seeing those National Geographic box sets at a Costco(?) back in Arizona in the early 2000s. However, back then I was only collecting arthropods.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: New PlayVisions, Nayab, NewRay and Scene Setters Arrivals from the US   New PlayVisions, Nayab, NewRay and Scene Setters Arrivals from the US EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 7:23 pm

The pV box is indeed a very impressive thing. It is so incredible to find mint state oldies like this one. Big congrats Applause

What's the size of the Scene Setters animals ? I never saw one in real.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New PlayVisions, Nayab, NewRay and Scene Setters Arrivals from the US   New PlayVisions, Nayab, NewRay and Scene Setters Arrivals from the US EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 7:56 pm

Big congrats on such excellent sets!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: New PlayVisions, Nayab, NewRay and Scene Setters Arrivals from the US   New PlayVisions, Nayab, NewRay and Scene Setters Arrivals from the US EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 12:53 am

Beautiful animals in these sets cheers cheers cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New PlayVisions, Nayab, NewRay and Scene Setters Arrivals from the US   New PlayVisions, Nayab, NewRay and Scene Setters Arrivals from the US EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 5:23 pm

landrover wrote:
Beautiful animals in these sets cheers cheers cheers

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: New PlayVisions, Nayab, NewRay and Scene Setters Arrivals from the US   New PlayVisions, Nayab, NewRay and Scene Setters Arrivals from the US EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 7:09 pm

The play visions set is a dream to me! drunken
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: New PlayVisions, Nayab, NewRay and Scene Setters Arrivals from the US   New PlayVisions, Nayab, NewRay and Scene Setters Arrivals from the US EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 12:41 pm

Wonderful additions!!!

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New PlayVisions, Nayab, NewRay and Scene Setters Arrivals from the US   New PlayVisions, Nayab, NewRay and Scene Setters Arrivals from the US EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 3:35 pm

Wow, such nice sets!! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New PlayVisions, Nayab, NewRay and Scene Setters Arrivals from the US   New PlayVisions, Nayab, NewRay and Scene Setters Arrivals from the US Empty

Back to top Go down

New PlayVisions, Nayab, NewRay and Scene Setters Arrivals from the US
Page 1 of 1