Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Starlux animals in my zoo

Go down 
+13
rogerpgvg
scot(t)
Bowhead Whale
Mastiffcat
landrover
WILLYBACOMAN
SUSANNE
Roger
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
lucky luke
Philter4
widukind
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

The Starlux animals in my zoo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Starlux animals in my zoo   The Starlux animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 6:04 pm

I like very much the Palaeotherium even if the proboscis is not used in reconstructions anymore and this tapir like colors are probably not commonly used for a species which is closer related with horses instead of tapirs. though, the fact it is very tapir like, is what turns this figure very appealing to me and I assume it is the same for you. Wink

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The Starlux animals in my zoo   The Starlux animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 7:38 pm

Beautiful batch, I always particulary liked this black-baked jakal, the only Starlux Canis except the wolf! But the marmots are fine too!  cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The Starlux animals in my zoo   The Starlux animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 8:15 pm

Very good! I've never seen the vulture. Or is it not a vulture? Is it Starlux? The jackal is particularly good.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Starlux animals in my zoo   The Starlux animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptyThu May 12, 2022 6:15 am

Roger wrote:
I like very much the Palaeotherium  even if the proboscis is not used in reconstructions anymore and this tapir like colors are probably not commonly used for a species which is closer related with horses instead of tapirs. though, the fact it is very tapir like, is what turns this figure very appealing to me and I assume it is the same for you. Wink

Yes, absolutely right. But it was also a ad-hoc action. I bought that figure as i found it in a toy store in Paris for a good price. Before he was not on my wishlist

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Starlux animals in my zoo   The Starlux animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptyThu May 12, 2022 6:16 am

Caracal wrote:
Beautiful batch, I always particulary liked this black-baked jakal, the only Starlux Canis except the wolf! But the marmots are fine too!  cheers cheers

Thank you. But i also search for the only brown version of the jackal.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Starlux animals in my zoo   The Starlux animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptyThu May 12, 2022 6:17 am

rogerpgvg wrote:
Very good! I've never seen the vulture. Or is it not a vulture? Is it Starlux? The jackal is particularly good.

Thank you, ibought that figure in a toy store in Paris. I believe as Starlux, but it could also be Clairet

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: The Starlux animals in my zoo   The Starlux animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptyThu May 12, 2022 8:05 am

widukind wrote:
rogerpgvg wrote:

Thank you, ibought that figure in a toy store in Paris. I believe as Starlux, but it could also be Clairet

I think it is rather a condor and it is not from Starlux or Clairet.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Starlux animals in my zoo   The Starlux animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptyThu May 12, 2022 4:18 pm

Caracal wrote:
widukind wrote:
rogerpgvg wrote:

I think it is rather a condor and it is not from Starlux or Clairet.. Shocked

A condor yes. But what brand else? Are there unmarked JIM figures? I bought the figures in the Lulu Berlu store.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Starlux animals in my zoo   The Starlux animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 2:35 pm

A figure that found me before i could hunt it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: The Starlux animals in my zoo   The Starlux animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 3:14 pm

YEEESS!! Big congratulations Andreas! Applause Applause drunken
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Starlux animals in my zoo   The Starlux animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 1:21 pm

Thank you so much :)

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Starlux animals in my zoo   The Starlux animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 1:54 pm

Congratulation Andreas, one of the most, maybe the most rare Starlux wild animal. Applause
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: The Starlux animals in my zoo   The Starlux animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 1:59 pm

I don't think I ever saw it before.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Starlux animals in my zoo   The Starlux animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 2:08 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation Andreas, one of the most, maybe the most rare Starlux wild animal. Applause

Thank you. That could be the reason that i have never seen a information before.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Starlux animals in my zoo   The Starlux animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 2:09 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
I don't think I ever saw it before.

Same here before it found me

Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: The Starlux animals in my zoo   The Starlux animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 2:28 pm

Great, the Echidna collects Andreases Very Happy.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Starlux animals in my zoo   The Starlux animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 2:49 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
Great, the Echidna collects Andreases Very Happy.

Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile

Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: The Starlux animals in my zoo   The Starlux animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 6:43 pm

Wow 🥳
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Starlux animals in my zoo   The Starlux animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 7:37 pm

Thank you

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Starlux animals in my zoo   The Starlux animals in my zoo - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Starlux animals in my zoo
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6