Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Camarillo horses

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

horses - Camarillo horses Empty
PostSubject: Camarillo horses   horses - Camarillo horses EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 4:37 pm

Here are the 2 models together-think the Collect A one is the better model.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Camarillo horses   horses - Camarillo horses EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 4:44 pm

And here you can clearly see Schleich's problem... proportions. Very nice breeds though, one is just clearly sculpted better.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Camarillo horses   horses - Camarillo horses EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 8:08 pm

Who would guess in 2023 we would have to Camarillo horses to be compared?

Katarzyna

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Camarillo horses   horses - Camarillo horses EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 7:55 pm

The CollectA one is more realistic indeed. But I still quite like this new Schleich horse - it doesen’t have braided mane/tail or flowers and jewelery. bounce I don’t collect new Schleich horses, but this one really caught my eye. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camarillo horses   horses - Camarillo horses Empty

Back to top Go down

Camarillo horses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: Comparison topics-
Jump to: