Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bullyland Jumbo Dino's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thomas-asa

thomas-asa

Country/State : Germany

bullyland - Bullyland Jumbo Dino's Empty
PostSubject: Bullyland Jumbo Dino's   bullyland - Bullyland Jumbo Dino's EmptyFri Feb 10, 2023 12:02 am

Bullyland released seven different Jumbo Dino's in 1994 (Sizes are mentioned on the poster). Interestingly, all figures have a mark of AAA !! I got one figure together with a tag from Bullyland.
Six figures are shown only in the 1994 catalog (Tyrannosaurus is missing).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Additionally the Velociraptor in an 8 page brochure "New 1994"

And an undated poster shows the Tyrannosaurus, but not the Parasaurolophus.

The 1994 catalogs and the tag go together. This "style element" was used from 1994-1998 on catalogs, blister cards, boxes, etc.

In the years from 1999 to 2006 it was replaced by a "blue variante". Strangely, this can be seen on the undated poster.

Unfortunately I don't have more information and unfortunately only three of the six figures.

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Jumbo Dino's   bullyland - Bullyland Jumbo Dino's EmptyFri Feb 10, 2023 10:24 am

Bullyland used many AAA moulds during those years. Sometimes brands introduce these cheaper kinds of business as a kind of test market before running their own production. I don't remember seeing these jumbo dinos being sold by Bullyland and I'm quite surprised they did it almost at the same time as they released the Museum line. It was much more expectable to see these being sold preceding the Museum line. Though, I can see on TAW that there was also an earlier series of smaller dinosaurs and the minis. Probably both were not produced by Bullyland either. Thanks for sharing. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Jumbo Dino's   bullyland - Bullyland Jumbo Dino's EmptyFri Feb 10, 2023 6:10 pm

Nice large dinosaurs

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland Jumbo Dino's   bullyland - Bullyland Jumbo Dino's Empty

Back to top Go down

Bullyland Jumbo Dino's
Page 1 of 1