Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 
 

 Miniland giraffe and zebra

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21692

PostSubject: Miniland giraffe and zebra   Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:40 pm

Some more figures from Miniland, this time two popular species!
Giraffe and zebra, as I told previously those are cheap toys so we cannot expect the same quality from Papo or so. :)
The paintings are nothing special and the plastic is softer what makes the legs slightly bend in these particular figures. The older Papo giraffes have the same problem and are also nothing special! Anyway I think they are enough interesting to show you and mainly for those who collect every brands or even these species! Zebra is cute!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Miniland and Papo giraffes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Miniland zebra
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

avatar

Country/State : Spain
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-12-13
Posts : 2810

PostSubject: Re: Miniland giraffe and zebra   Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:30 pm

I used to have some similar giraffes, but I don´t know where they are now `^^

_________________
Visit my collection gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26005

PostSubject: Re: Miniland giraffe and zebra   Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:04 pm

Congratulation!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30650

PostSubject: Re: Miniland giraffe and zebra   Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:32 pm

They are cute Roger Very Happy
- but I think you sent the best ones to me Shocked

And , Roger, where is the fox bounce bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Kristie

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 45
Joined : 2011-01-18
Posts : 2915

PostSubject: Re: Miniland giraffe and zebra   Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:45 pm

Those are cute, Roger! I've never heard of Miniland. Does the zebra not have eyes? Shocked

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Re: Miniland giraffe and zebra   Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Congratulations on these two Roger bounce the Zebra is cute - the giraffe reminds me of the AAA small giraffe.

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21692

PostSubject: Re: Miniland giraffe and zebra   Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:30 pm

Thanks friends! Very Happy
@ Sylvia, this brand is very common in Spain, I think!
@ Andreas, I'll not keep it with me, it was only curiousity, if nobody in the forum is interested I'll give it to a children.
@ Kristie: The zebra do have eyes, they are sculpted and pointed forewards, are white with a small black spot, the bad picture do not helps! Fortunately they also have strips! Wink
@ Harriet, maybe it remembers but I think the Miniland is larger! :)
@ Susanne, here is the fox! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Re: Miniland giraffe and zebra   Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:20 pm

The fox is adorable!! cheers

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21692

PostSubject: Re: Miniland giraffe and zebra   Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:25 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
The fox is adorable!! cheers

Yes, thanks! What I really wanted from this brand it was the fox and fortunately she is nice! cat
Back to top Go down
Kristie

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 45
Joined : 2011-01-18
Posts : 2915

PostSubject: Re: Miniland giraffe and zebra   Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:28 pm

I agree, the fox is exceptional!! :)

Congrats Rogerio!!!

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30650

PostSubject: Re: Miniland giraffe and zebra   Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:43 pm

Ohhh, such a cute and fine fox cheers

She is running towards something very interesting for a fox, - has she heard a mouse ?
R eally nice posture Very Happy I love it when a figuere tells a little story Wink
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21692

PostSubject: Re: Miniland giraffe and zebra   Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:59 pm

...and a small cat! cat I like the size! :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Miniland cat and Schleich 1:12 golden labrador
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21692

PostSubject: Re: Miniland giraffe and zebra   Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:02 am

Izzy wrote:
I agree, the fox is exceptional!! :)

Congrats Rogerio!!!

-Kristie

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohhh, such a cute and fine fox cheers

She is running towards something very interesting for a fox, - has she heard a mouse ?
R eally nice posture Very Happy I love it when a figuere tells a little story Wink

Thanks Kristie and Susanne! She saw a small box full of foxes and wanted to join the group! cat
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Re: Miniland giraffe and zebra   Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:04 am

aww the cat is a little sweetie cat I love you

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21692

PostSubject: Re: Miniland giraffe and zebra   Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:07 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
aww the cat is a little sweetie cat I love you

Thanks Harriet! Does he need some food??? Suspect cat
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30650

PostSubject: Re: Miniland giraffe and zebra   Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:06 am

That is such a sweet and realistic kittie cat

You are right, that tail says " I am such a nice kittie, don`t you think you have forgotten to fill my bowl ? "

My Grandmother used to say that the cat " wore her Sunday-tail" when looking like that, I don`t know why, - perhaps her cats were given a special treat on Sundays ?

Perhaps Miniland does not have the best finish on the market, but the designers seem to know and love animals Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21692

PostSubject: Re: Miniland giraffe and zebra   Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:12 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
That is such a sweet and realistic kittie cat

You are right, that tail says " I am such a nice kittie, don`t you think you have forgotten to fill my bowl ? "

My Grandmother used to say that the cat " wore her Sunday-tail" when looking like that, I don`t know why, - perhaps her cats were given a special treat on Sundays ?

Perhaps Miniland does not have the best finish on the market, but the designers seem to know and love animals Very Happy

Sunday tail?!?!?! That's cool! :) Laughing cat
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26005

PostSubject: Re: Miniland giraffe and zebra   Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:25 pm

Have miniland any special species only by this brand? A very nice fox!!!!




Roger wrote:
Thanks friends! Very Happy
@ Sylvia, this brand is very common in Spain, I think!
@ Andreas, I'll not keep it with me, it was only curiousity, if nobody in the forum is interested I'll give it to a children.
@ Kristie: The zebra do have eyes, they are sculpted and pointed forewards, are white with a small black spot, the bad picture do not helps! Fortunately they also have strips! Wink
@ Harriet, maybe it remembers but I think the Miniland is larger! :)
@ Susanne, here is the fox! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30650

PostSubject: Re: Miniland giraffe and zebra   Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:08 pm

You can see them all here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And the ones I have, - the monkey and bighorn are especially wonderful Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by SUSANNE on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the link)
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Re: Miniland giraffe and zebra   Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:15 pm

Roger wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
aww the cat is a little sweetie cat I love you

Thanks Harriet! Does he need some food??? Suspect cat
looks like it - that's what my cat looks like when she wants something Laughing cat

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SyLoBe

avatar

Country/State : Spain
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-12-13
Posts : 2810

PostSubject: Re: Miniland giraffe and zebra   Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:30 pm

Roger wrote:
Thanks friends! Very Happy
@ Sylvia, this brand is very common in Spain, I think!

Yes, I also think so, but I was too young to remember! :)

_________________
Visit my collection gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21692

PostSubject: Re: Miniland giraffe and zebra   Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:00 pm

widukind wrote:
Have miniland any special species only by this brand? A very nice fox!!!!

Thanks Andreas, the link Susanne posted here shows some pages of a large catalogue and I think they had during these 10 or more years, always the same figures! Miniland is dedicated to a large range of toys, completly different from Schleich. If you are interested in anything you may always pm me, :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26005

PostSubject: Re: Miniland giraffe and zebra   Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:16 am

Can you tell me which correct specie the eagle, the wild sheep and the little monkey are?

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Have miniland any special species only by this brand? A very nice fox!!!!

Thanks Andreas, the link Susanne posted here shows some pages of a large catalogue and I think they had during these 10 or more years, always the same figures! Miniland is dedicated to a large range of toys, completly different from Schleich. If you are interested in anything you may always pm me, :)


scratch scratch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21692

PostSubject: Re: Miniland giraffe and zebra   Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:46 pm

Unfortunately no! The catalogue says wild ram, eagle and monkey! Are general interpretations! I haven't received the tags but I don't believe that they say the exact species! Where is the inspiration of the figure???
Maybe a bighorn, an Imperial or golden eagle... and a spider monkey??? Maybe other members have different idea but they are not accurate enough to determine the species, I think! :)

widukind wrote:
Can you tell me which correct specie the eagle, the wild sheep and the little monkey are?

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Have miniland any special species only by this brand? A very nice fox!!!!

Thanks Andreas, the link Susanne posted here shows some pages of a large catalogue and I think they had during these 10 or more years, always the same figures! Miniland is dedicated to a large range of toys, completly different from Schleich. If you are interested in anything you may always pm me, :)


scratch scratch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26005

PostSubject: Re: Miniland giraffe and zebra   Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:51 pm

Oh yes, the generally problem with most of the brands!! But i am interested by this animals.



Roger wrote:
Unfortunately no! The catalogue says wild ram, eagle and monkey! Are general interpretations! I haven't received the tags but I don't believe that they say the exact species! Where is the inspiration of the figure???
Maybe a bighorn, an Imperial or golden eagle... and a spider monkey??? Maybe other members have different idea but they are not accurate enough to determine the species, I think! :)

widukind wrote:
Can you tell me which correct specie the eagle, the wild sheep and the little monkey are?

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Have miniland any special species only by this brand? A very nice fox!!!!

Thanks Andreas, the link Susanne posted here shows some pages of a large catalogue and I think they had during these 10 or more years, always the same figures! Miniland is dedicated to a large range of toys, completly different from Schleich. If you are interested in anything you may always pm me, :)


scratch scratch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21692

PostSubject: Re: Miniland giraffe and zebra   Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:00 pm

Do you want me to order the 3 and send it to you??? :)

widukind wrote:
Oh yes, the generally problem with most of the brands!! But i am interested by this animals.



Roger wrote:
Unfortunately no! The catalogue says wild ram, eagle and monkey! Are general interpretations! I haven't received the tags but I don't believe that they say the exact species! Where is the inspiration of the figure???
Maybe a bighorn, an Imperial or golden eagle... and a spider monkey??? Maybe other members have different idea but they are not accurate enough to determine the species, I think! :)

widukind wrote:
Can you tell me which correct specie the eagle, the wild sheep and the little monkey are?

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Have miniland any special species only by this brand? A very nice fox!!!!

Thanks Andreas, the link Susanne posted here shows some pages of a large catalogue and I think they had during these 10 or more years, always the same figures! Miniland is dedicated to a large range of toys, completly different from Schleich. If you are interested in anything you may always pm me, :)


scratch scratch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Miniland giraffe and zebra   

Back to top Go down
 
Miniland giraffe and zebra
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Miniland giraffe and zebra
» Giraffe and Zebra (Making a Splash)
» A Question about Giraffe Variations 14320
» Zebra painting made ​​by me :)
» Anteater and new bear and Giraffe meet with their families here :-D

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Unclassified modern companies-
Jump to: