Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Monolophosaurus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

Schleich Monolophosaurus Empty
PostSubject: Schleich Monolophosaurus   Schleich Monolophosaurus EmptyTue Mar 07, 2023 9:09 pm

Schleich Monolophosaurus IMG-6973

Hi!
Friday afternoon, I was out in the city of Trois-Rivières. I took the opportunity to buy this Schleich Monolophosaurus. It is already on TAW, both in the company's page and the species' page.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Monolophosaurus   Schleich Monolophosaurus EmptyTue Mar 07, 2023 9:40 pm

That's actually a pretty neat looking dino. Congratulations!

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Monolophosaurus   Schleich Monolophosaurus EmptyTue Mar 07, 2023 9:54 pm

good new model! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Monolophosaurus   Schleich Monolophosaurus EmptyTue Mar 07, 2023 11:44 pm

Much less known than his relative dilophosaurus. Maybe because this one is mono and the other is stereo. Oh, such a silly comment. pale Wink Nice dino. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Monolophosaurus   Schleich Monolophosaurus EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 7:38 am

Interesting dinosaur

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Monolophosaurus   Schleich Monolophosaurus EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 9:02 pm

Roger wrote:
Much less known than his relative dilophosaurus. Maybe because this one is mono and the other is stereo. Oh, such a silly comment. pale Wink Nice dino. Very Happy

Chap Mei also made a funny Monolophosaurus trying to make a Dilophosaurus. It looks like the Jurassic Park Dilophosaurus, but it has only one crest. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Monolophosaurus   Schleich Monolophosaurus Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Monolophosaurus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich :: Schleich additions-
Jump to: