Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miniland giraffe and zebra

Go down 
+2
SyLoBe
Roger
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Miniland giraffe and zebra - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miniland giraffe and zebra   Miniland giraffe and zebra - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:00 pm

Do you want me to order the 3 and send it to you??? :)

widukind wrote:
Oh yes, the generally problem with most of the brands!! But i am interested by this animals.

Roger wrote:
Unfortunately no! The catalogue says wild ram, eagle and monkey! Are general interpretations! I haven't received the tags but I don't believe that they say the exact species! Where is the inspiration of the figure???
Maybe a bighorn, an Imperial or golden eagle... and a spider monkey??? Maybe other members have different idea but they are not accurate enough to determine the species, I think! :)

widukind wrote:
Can you tell me which correct specie the eagle, the wild sheep and the little monkey are?

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Have miniland any special species only by this brand? A very nice fox!!!!

Thanks Andreas, the link Susanne posted here shows some pages of a large catalogue and I think they had during these 10 or more years, always the same figures! Miniland is dedicated to a large range of toys, completly different from Schleich. If you are interested in anything you may always pm me, :)

scratch scratch Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Miniland giraffe and zebra
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2