Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Special Edition Goat Kid... At least, something decent enough!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MansoBoricua

MansoBoricua

Country/State : US

Schleich Special Edition Goat Kid... At least, something decent enough! Empty
PostSubject: Schleich Special Edition Goat Kid... At least, something decent enough!   Schleich Special Edition Goat Kid... At least, something decent enough! EmptyWed Apr 05, 2023 4:34 am

Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing well. I was recently checking if there were any minor Schleich releases other than the boring & cartoonish pest animals from 2020 onwards... And found at least one that caught my attention a lot! This Special Edition Goat Kid is a very realistic repaint of the Schleich 2017 Goat Kid (its paint work makes it look like the very cute and funny Nigerian Dwarf Goats, which have very bright eyes while their fur is black and white!). I finally found a second kid for my Safari Ltd. Pygmy Goat Doe, and a sibling for the Schleich 13716 Nigerian Dwarf kid.

I don't really recall on which year this Special Edition Black Goat Kid was released, but at least found it among the recent Schleich figures that did look good for me (along the Caracal, the Valais sheep and the Nothosaurus, which would count 4 worth-buying figures compared to Schleich's other ordinary figures).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://ianadames02.wixsite.com/ianadamesart
Loustic

Loustic

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition Goat Kid... At least, something decent enough!   Schleich Special Edition Goat Kid... At least, something decent enough! EmptyWed Apr 05, 2023 9:31 am

Hello,
It comes from the advent calendar (98271) of 2021

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition Goat Kid... At least, something decent enough!   Schleich Special Edition Goat Kid... At least, something decent enough! EmptyWed Apr 05, 2023 3:39 pm

Congrats

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition Goat Kid... At least, something decent enough!   Schleich Special Edition Goat Kid... At least, something decent enough! EmptyWed Apr 05, 2023 8:10 pm

I'm glad you've found something interesting for your collection. What is a pest animal. Laughing Actually, it was Papo that released a pest animal, can you guess which one? Wink

MansoBoricua

Country/State : US

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition Goat Kid... At least, something decent enough!   Schleich Special Edition Goat Kid... At least, something decent enough! EmptyWed Apr 05, 2023 8:20 pm

In my opinion, every single elephant, wolf, pig, horse, tiger, monkey... i. e. all the ordinary boring species that Schleich, Papo and CollectA have been releasing since 2020 are a pest for collectors and children as well. (However, this excludes the four Schleich figures cited above -the Nothosaurus, Black Goat Kid, Valais sheep and Caracal- and the Darwin's Frog & Mini Reptiles Tube by CollectA).

**I mention some children because I also wanted specific wild cattle & antelopes as a kid, and I'm 100% sure there are kids around the world who want figures of lesser-known wild animals that are not often found as plastic toys.
Back to top Go down
https://ianadames02.wixsite.com/ianadamesart
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition Goat Kid... At least, something decent enough!   Schleich Special Edition Goat Kid... At least, something decent enough! EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 12:30 am

MansoBoricua wrote:
In my opinion, every single elephant, wolf, pig, horse, tiger, monkey... i. e. all the ordinary boring species that Schleich, Papo and CollectA have been releasing since 2020 are a pest for collectors and children as well. (However, this excludes the four Schleich figures cited above -the Nothosaurus, Black Goat Kid, Valais sheep and Caracal- and the Darwin's Frog & Mini Reptiles Tube by CollectA).

**I mention some children because I also wanted specific wild cattle & antelopes as a kid, and I'm 100% sure there are kids around the world who want figures of lesser-known wild animals that are not often found as plastic toys.

Not that boring these last years, Schleich even included an aardvark in their range. A pest animal is the new Papo pigeon although as a toy figure it is quite rare. Wink

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Special Edition Goat Kid... At least, something decent enough!   Schleich Special Edition Goat Kid... At least, something decent enough! Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Special Edition Goat Kid... At least, something decent enough!
Page 1 of 1