Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS Empty
PostSubject: A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS   A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 12:36 am

Hello my friends! I have been checking this website every few months since it was first discovered and shared here a few years ago... then as each became available, I snagged one for my collection. Here, at Marsh Education, all SIX OF THESE RARE SPECIES AND RARE FISH FIGURES are now available for purchase. I had to buy mine one by one... I just got my last figure. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Its a GREAT opportunity to not only add some grail models to any collector's hoard, but its a great opportunity to support a small Arizona group educating the public on their supremely incredible fish species. 

Enjoy my friends. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS   A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 12:40 am

Thanks for sharing but apparently not all are available. In any case, we have the overseas embarrassement. Wink

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS   A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 12:44 am

It shows all 6 as available for me... which one shows as not available when you look Roger?

This is what I see.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS   A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 1:01 am

I'm showing the pikeminnow as sold out, and the bonytail down to two. So very tempting! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS   A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 1:11 am

Peculiar... They all show as in stock for me. Weird!

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS   A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 1:15 am

It's in the written description fo me, not the dropdown menu. The menu doesn't seem to reflect the in stocks.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS   A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 1:24 am

Ah I see... I wonder though... In the past when I have ordered I am pretty sure they would add (SOLD OUT) in the drop down menu if they were out of stock. So perhaps either they updated the description or the drop down menu and not the other for buyers.

I can confirm for the time being at least, that the loach minnow is available as my purchase went through. I have waited 3 years for it, and it finally updated as in stock. Hopefully I don't an email that says otherwise.  What a Face

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS   A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 2:00 am

Okay, I'm bad and weak. I bought the 4 figures I don't have, minus the out of stock(?) pikeminnow and the suckerfish I already have thanks to Birdsage. It looks like the transaction went through. The pikeminnow will turn up someday, wanted the loach and pupfish the most. Curious to see if there is some confirmation of the status of it though. The dropdown menu didn't reflect the given limited quantities of the bonytail and pupfish.
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS   A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 3:39 am

Oh wow thank you Paige!! The loach minnow was the last one I needed cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS   A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 9:02 am

With Blaine's help, I was able to buy the Bonytail chub and I'm very happy with it.

Thank you for sharing Paige Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS   A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 2:33 am

I was having the same results as Kelly but apparently you already figured it out.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS   A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 6:34 pm

They have updated their website. :) The Bonytail and pikeminnow are now removed from the mini menu for shopping. :) 

But the loach minnow is still new and present!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS   A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 12:24 am

They're selling more than ever. Laughing

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS   A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 3:49 am

Daaang! My fish has already arrived at my house. Will show pics of the set soon. :)

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS   A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 5:02 am

I still haven't received any confirmation of order or shipping info.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS   A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 5:49 am

I hadn't either Kelly, and was preparing to email them to ask. If you would like tracking, I would reccomend you shoot them a message. But mine showed up in less than 6 days (pretty fast if you ask me).

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS   A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 1:47 am

Mine just arrived today! Now my collection is complete, thanks again for sharing this Paige! And I also didn't get any email confirmation or tracking info, so I wouldn't worry if you didn't receive any email Kelly.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS   A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 3:09 am

Mine arrived today also, along with a nice thank you note and a bunch of stickers. Beautiful models, but that pupfish gives a definite impression of being massive!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS   A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 3:41 am

That's what collecting fellows are for Jolie. :)

Glad yours came too Kelly! The pupfish is indeed what the kids these days call "An absolute unit"! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS   A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS Empty

Back to top Go down

A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Safari Ltd.-
Jump to: