Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo Fun 2023 Bulldog

Go down 
+4
Brandubh94
widukind
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

mojo - Mojo Fun 2023 Bulldog Empty
PostSubject: Mojo Fun 2023 Bulldog   mojo - Mojo Fun 2023 Bulldog EmptySun Jun 04, 2023 10:48 pm

Here he is!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CollectA, Mojo, Safari

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2023 Bulldog   mojo - Mojo Fun 2023 Bulldog EmptyMon Jun 05, 2023 12:18 am

Thanks so much Paige. I am into dogs these days and I need an English bulldog and I defintely like this Mojö. The CollectA seems quite atypical and Safari's texture doesn't look natural for this breed.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2023 Bulldog   mojo - Mojo Fun 2023 Bulldog EmptyMon Jun 05, 2023 9:59 am

Nice bulldog

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Brandubh94

Brandubh94

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2023 Bulldog   mojo - Mojo Fun 2023 Bulldog EmptyMon Jun 05, 2023 10:57 am

Cute!
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2023 Bulldog   mojo - Mojo Fun 2023 Bulldog EmptyMon Jun 05, 2023 9:32 pm

Must say the Mojo Bulldog looks like a really good model.

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2023 Bulldog   mojo - Mojo Fun 2023 Bulldog EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 9:49 pm

Very nice model Applause It´s on my wishlist now. Thanks for the comparison!

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2023 Bulldog   mojo - Mojo Fun 2023 Bulldog EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 3:00 am

The Mojo looks like a very good sculpt; like to see it with a nice repaint.
Are those lumps under the CollectAs tail supposed to be testicles? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2023 Bulldog   mojo - Mojo Fun 2023 Bulldog EmptyWed Jun 14, 2023 8:49 pm

It has been far too long since I was last on STS but such a relief to have finally finished exams! Shocked
Such a wonderful walkaround and so lovely to see CollectA's latest dog, complete with your perfect photos! sunny I really love this bulldog, especially the sculpt and proportions, such a beautiful model! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2023 Bulldog   mojo - Mojo Fun 2023 Bulldog EmptySat Jun 24, 2023 12:17 am

Bonnie wrote:
It has been far too long since I was last on STS but such a relief to have finally finished exams! Shocked
Such a wonderful walkaround and so lovely to see CollectA's latest dog, complete with your perfect photos! sunny I really love this bulldog, especially the sculpt and proportions, such a beautiful model! Very Happy

Nice to see you posting again. I hope your effort with your exams paid off.

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2023 Bulldog   mojo - Mojo Fun 2023 Bulldog EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 9:39 pm

Roger wrote:
Bonnie wrote:

Thank you Roger I love you It's great to be back and be able to put them behind me at last! Just one more week and then summer, and a lot more time for polar bears Wink
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2023 Bulldog   mojo - Mojo Fun 2023 Bulldog EmptyThu Jun 29, 2023 2:19 pm

Bonnie wrote:
Roger wrote:
Bonnie wrote:

Thank you Roger I love you It's great to be back and be able to put them behind me at last! Just one more week and then summer, and a lot more time for polar bears Wink

Laughing bounce bounce Summer is perfect season for polar bears. Wink

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Fun 2023 Bulldog   mojo - Mojo Fun 2023 Bulldog Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo Fun 2023 Bulldog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: Comparison topics-
Jump to: