Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2023 Rearing Arabian Stallion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ponies and Paint

Ponies and Paint

Country/State : United States

2023 Rearing Arabian Stallion Empty
PostSubject: 2023 Rearing Arabian Stallion   2023 Rearing Arabian Stallion EmptySat Jul 01, 2023 1:51 am

Here is the rearing Arabian stallion from this year. I quite like him. His sculpt isn't quite as detailed as older models, but his pose makes up that. I like his color. It's a nice classic copper bay, with a single star on his face. I prefer his off side quite a bit more than his show side, but that's just my preference. Also, I apologize for the poor photo quality. I've had a few sudden life changes, and I've had to sell a bit of my collection and downsize quite a bit, which means I no longer have any way to take proper photos of my models. But anyways, I do quite like this model, and I do recommend him if you can find him.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGmpQ1jSAGOKIAO2OggjmMA
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Rearing Arabian Stallion   2023 Rearing Arabian Stallion EmptySat Jul 01, 2023 2:57 am

He is stunning! Congrats. Sorry about the life changes, I things improve for ya. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Rearing Arabian Stallion   2023 Rearing Arabian Stallion EmptySat Jul 01, 2023 9:14 am

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Rearing Arabian Stallion   2023 Rearing Arabian Stallion EmptySat Jul 01, 2023 1:21 pm

A very nice model, the rearing pose is so dramatic and will stand out among all their other horses (the nearest we've had is the Lipizzaner in the much more contained and controlled levade pose). The lack of crisp and precise detail compared to older sculpts is a shame, but I think this is what we've come to expect from CollectA now - I've accepted that they're not like they used to be, but in terms of anatomy and accuracy they're still the best of all standard size toy-type horse figures.

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Rearing Arabian Stallion   2023 Rearing Arabian Stallion EmptySat Jul 01, 2023 4:29 pm

I appreciate that even if you're not living your best days, you wanted to share this wonderful figure with us. cheers

Ponies and Paint

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Rearing Arabian Stallion   2023 Rearing Arabian Stallion EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 4:48 pm

I forgot to add this photo of him as well. I haven't been on a photography trip in a very longtime, so I'm a bit out of practice, but he is very photogenic.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGmpQ1jSAGOKIAO2OggjmMA
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Rearing Arabian Stallion   2023 Rearing Arabian Stallion EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 4:53 pm

Thats a fun photo. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Rearing Arabian Stallion   2023 Rearing Arabian Stallion Empty

Back to top Go down

2023 Rearing Arabian Stallion
Page 1 of 1