Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what Collecta prehistoric mammals and marine animals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous Turtle

Anonymous Turtle

Country/State : under your bed

what Collecta prehistoric mammals and marine animals Empty
PostSubject: what Collecta prehistoric mammals and marine animals   what Collecta prehistoric mammals and marine animals EmptyWed 27 Sep 2023, 14:18

I have grown interested in this brand and I have a question, I have an empty shelf I plan on filling with Psno, Botm, and Collecta, and while I have decided on most of what I want, I was considering some prehistoric mammals and prehistoric marine animals and couldn't decide which ones scratch . so in your guys opinion, which collect prehistoric mammals and prehistoric marine species are the best for display Wink ?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous Turtle

Anonymous Turtle

PostSubject: Re: what Collecta prehistoric mammals and marine animals   what Collecta prehistoric mammals and marine animals EmptyWed 27 Sep 2023, 14:21

oh and no dunk please, already plan on getting the Psno one and no toobs, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: what Collecta prehistoric mammals and marine animals   what Collecta prehistoric mammals and marine animals EmptyWed 27 Sep 2023, 17:11

For prehistoric marine mammals I find these two particularly nice although there are a few others to consider:

Shastasaurus:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Temnodontosaurus,

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: what Collecta prehistoric mammals and marine animals   what Collecta prehistoric mammals and marine animals EmptyWed 27 Sep 2023, 17:21

For prehistoric mammals I suggest the 2015 Smilodon, Megacerops, Arsinoitherium, Daeodon, Moropus, Andrewsarchus, Uintatherium, Gomphotherium...

Anonymous Turtle

PostSubject: Re: what Collecta prehistoric mammals and marine animals   what Collecta prehistoric mammals and marine animals EmptyWed 27 Sep 2023, 17:22

Roger wrote:
For prehistoric marine mammals I find these two particularly nice although there are a few others to consider:

Shastasaurus:

Temnodontosaurus,

thank you, both of these look great

(PS: I would still like to see other prehistoric marine animal options if anybody can think of anything)

thanks Roger
Back to top Go down
Anonymous Turtle

Anonymous Turtle

PostSubject: Re: what Collecta prehistoric mammals and marine animals   what Collecta prehistoric mammals and marine animals EmptyWed 27 Sep 2023, 17:29

Roger wrote:
For prehistoric mammals I suggest the 2015 Smilodon, Megacerops, Arsinoitherium, Daeodon, Moropus, Andrewsarchus, Uintatherium, Gomphotherium...

if you were forced to pick two what would you pick, for me I would say Daeodon and Deinotherium Laughing . also can I buy figures of the Collecta website.
thanks
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: what Collecta prehistoric mammals and marine animals   what Collecta prehistoric mammals and marine animals EmptyWed 27 Sep 2023, 22:20

I don't know if you can buy directly from the CollectA website but you have many good online shops selling CollectA figures. If I was forced to get two, I'd go for Daeodon and Moropus but I already have the Moropus. For a Deinotherium I'd prefer to get the EoFauna version and I hope to get it someday. A CollectA proboscidian in my cogitations is the Gomphotherium since it is much better than the Bullyland I have in my collection. All those I pointed I find very nice although some have good alternatives from Safari Ltd. Do not forget the current Paraceratherium too.

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: what Collecta prehistoric mammals and marine animals   what Collecta prehistoric mammals and marine animals EmptyThu 28 Sep 2023, 01:42

I have hardly any CollectA prehistoric figures (I mainly collect prehistoric figures from Rebor, Papo, Nanmu, and sometimes Safari) but I'd suggest to buy from Everything Dinosaur or Minizoo

In my opinion these have the best prices for CollectA. I don't know what country you're located in but both these shops ship to most major countries.

Hope this helps!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Anonymous Turtle

Anonymous Turtle

PostSubject: Re: what Collecta prehistoric mammals and marine animals   what Collecta prehistoric mammals and marine animals EmptyThu 28 Sep 2023, 15:42

Roger wrote:
I don't know if you can buy directly from the CollectA website but you have many good online shops selling CollectA figures. If I was forced to get two, I'd go for Daeodon and Moropus but I already have the Moropus. For a Deinotherium I'd prefer to get the EoFauna version and I hope to get it someday. A CollectA proboscidian in my cogitations is the Gomphotherium since it is much better than the Bullyland I have in my collection. All those I pointed I find very nice although some have good alternatives from Safari Ltd.  Do not forget the current Paraceratherium too.

Joliezac wrote:

I have hardly any CollectA prehistoric figures (I mainly collect prehistoric figures from Rebor, Papo, Nanmu, and sometimes Safari) but I'd suggest to buy from Everything Dinosaur or Minizoo

In my opinion these have the best prices for CollectA. I don't know what country you're located in but both these shops ship to most major countries.

Hope this helps!

I already plan on getting these figures of Happy Hen I was just curious, thanks for your answers though. Everything Dinosaur and especially Mini Zoo seem to be good companies to buy these products so I might consider them. I think the Morpus is pretty good but man I need that Daeodon. the EoFauna Deinotherium looks pretty good but the Collecta one looks more affordable (if you saw my plans for this new collection, let's just say it is not cheap pale )
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: what Collecta prehistoric mammals and marine animals   what Collecta prehistoric mammals and marine animals EmptyThu 28 Sep 2023, 18:09

Well, I haven't suggested a Deinotherium at first, you asked me and I suggested the EoFauna Deinotherium instead of the CollectA model. They're roughly the same price although they are more expensive then the other CollectA prehistoric mammals. They're also marketed at different scales 1:35 for EoFauna and 1:20 for CollectA. I can't tell how accurate it is.

Anonymous Turtle

PostSubject: Re: what Collecta prehistoric mammals and marine animals   what Collecta prehistoric mammals and marine animals EmptyThu 28 Sep 2023, 18:24

Roger wrote:
Well, I haven't suggested a Deinotherium at first, you asked me and I suggested the EoFauna Deinotherium instead of the CollectA model. They're roughly the same price although they are more expensive then the other CollectA prehistoric mammals. They're also marketed at different scales 1:35 for EoFauna and 1:20 for CollectA. I can't tell how accurate it is.

oh, must have forgot Palmface , yeah it seems the EoFauna is only 15$ more so I might get it instead. anywho sorry about that mix up Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: what Collecta prehistoric mammals and marine animals   what Collecta prehistoric mammals and marine animals EmptyFri 29 Sep 2023, 08:38

Anonymous Turtle wrote:
Roger wrote:

oh, must have forgot Palmface ,  yeah it seems the EoFauna is only 15$ more so I might get it instead. anywho sorry about that mix up Embarassed

No problem, I don't think there's such a difference. Where are you checking the prices?

Anonymous Turtle

PostSubject: Re: what Collecta prehistoric mammals and marine animals   what Collecta prehistoric mammals and marine animals EmptyFri 29 Sep 2023, 14:42

Roger wrote:
Anonymous Turtle wrote:
Roger wrote:

oh, must have forgot Palmface ,  yeah it seems the EoFauna is only 15$ more so I might get it instead. anywho sorry about that mix up Embarassed

No problem, I don't think there's such a difference. Where are you checking the prices?

probably happy hen, I am checking now and it is actually a 6 dollar difference, I think for the Collecta figure I got 30 and 20 mixed up Palmface , whatever the case is I will probably get the EoFuana one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what Collecta prehistoric mammals and marine animals   what Collecta prehistoric mammals and marine animals Empty

Back to top Go down

what Collecta prehistoric mammals and marine animals
Page 1 of 1