Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures

Go down 
+29
Shanti
spacelab
aschuck
Taos
NightLioness
George
MartinH
widukind
endogenylove
lucky luke
Bloodrayne
spielgerg
Caracal
Katy Leven
jarda
Duck-Anch-Amun
Stripedhyena
Kikimalou
VASILIS
WhiteLightning Wolf
Megaptera
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
MansoBoricua
Roger
molla.nasreddin
Saarlooswolfhound
bmathison1972
Froggie
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 4:46 pm

Why opening a second thread?
Back to top Go down
spielgerg

spielgerg

Country/State : united states washington state

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 5:05 pm

Well that alpha dragon and bear warrior are for sure must have's for me!
Back to top Go down
molla.nasreddin

molla.nasreddin

Country/State : Iran

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 5:32 pm

Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
Why opening a second thread?
 It's the first topic that reveals Papo 2024 pictures
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 5:50 pm

Pictures are in the original Papo 2024 topic. They are just a little further down in the thread. Wink

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 6:27 pm

Very exciting models! superb species choice and artistic representation. A snowy owl with open wings! A Eurasian eagle owl? I love everything. A few things have sort of awkward postures like the clouded leopard and mountain goat, but they are still rather nice. I will probably even get the mako as it is striking to me somehow.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 8:07 pm

WOOHOO! What a fabulous bunch of new figures! I'm so excited! The birds! The monkies! That frog! And the dinos!

*takes a deep breath*

WOOHOO! cheers

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 8:12 pm

Interested by the walking lion and clouded leopard, the caïman, the musk ox, the porcupine, the snow and eagle owls, the ibis,.. 

Very good batch too this year but I would have loved one passerine more! :)
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 8:16 pm

Thank you very much for these images and information a very beautiful year from Papo Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Applause cheers Cool
my favorites are study
Capuchin monkey Cool
Tufted Monkey Smile
Scarlet Ibis Applause
Guinea fowl finally! I've been waiting for it for so long bounce drunken
Clouded leopard bom
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 8:19 pm

The rest of the wildlife is also impressive. Magnificent! drunken cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 8:21 pm

The scarlet ibis and guineafowl are definites for me. Caiman, capuchin, and porcupine could be possibilities depending on species, and the mountain goat will depend upon if the PNSO mountain goat is real or not, as I think it is a better model. Less exciting than I hoped, and no small garden animals, which has been my favorite series as of late. But still, a good variety of models all around.

molla.nasreddin

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 9:37 pm

Caracal wrote:
Interested by the walking lion and clouded leopard, the caïman, the musk ox, the porcupine, the snow and eagle owls, the ibis,.. 

It seems that new Papo's eagle owls is copied from safari ltd ones!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 10:09 pm

Now i need better pics. Some interesting figures and one or more new species for me

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 10:19 pm

Wonderful figures and definitely better than Collecta.

Bear mutant is the best and was at my wishlist. cheers
Wild life, dinosaurs also good. A new Killer Ammonite Very Happy (I want him bigger, he is even smaller than the little Bullyland one)
The pirate looks like Jack Sparrow What a Face

I mistaken Penelope for a princess, but she is a rider. Now all brands make riders? cyclops
Zorro is a Re-release. I have the figure with the whip here.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 10:27 pm

I don't think they look anything alike personally. Do you mean that they look similar because of a similar pose?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
VASILIS

VASILIS

Country/State : GREECE

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 10:42 pm

And a mutant bear figure - 106.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 7:10 am

I´m over the moon with Papo 24 :) I was waiting for so long for Musk Ox and Mountain Goat fromPapo. And now it´s happening cheers And... new lion, birds, monkeys, ... wow. What a great bunch of news.
I can see there is a change with Papo horses. It seems new line?

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
molla.nasreddin

molla.nasreddin

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 8:00 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I don't think they look anything alike personally. Do you mean that they look similar because of a similar pose?
Yes, you are right.
there are some differences between safari ltd eagle owl & papo new one!

maybe we should wait for better quality pictures.

Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 8:29 am

A bit of context for the Penelope horse line - there's a showjumper named Penelope Leprevost, she's French and so are Papo, following this line of thought I googled and she does wear that unusual bright blue colour jacket in competitions. And the photo I clicked named the horse as 'Mylord' something, so I'm assuming these are portrait models of her and some of her top horses. The fact there's a logo there makes me think maybe some sort of tie-in merch deal to go with a clothing and equipment brand? A LOT of the famous riders have their names on those now. I don't know, I don't really follow showjumping! I just know when it's on tv here (about once every four years at the Olympics, hah) the commentators have real trouble deciding if her name is pronounced Pen-el-oh-pee or Pen-e-loap, so that's the only reason I remember her at all, hahah

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 12:05 pm

molla.nasreddin wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Yes, you are right.
there are some differences between safari ltd eagle owl & papo new one!

maybe we should wait for better quality pictures.

Some differences? Two completely different birds! Same species, yes, so they need to represent the same owl. Both Safari LTD and Papo have their own style in their figures. No copies, nothing's stolen, tuey just brought out the same species.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 1:08 pm

I believe I don't remember an assortment like this one. Most of these figures look really great. Papo increased a lot their prices but they show a increase of quality too.
I'm sure I won't afford all of them but I must get at least:
- Scarlet Ibis, my most wanted bird since I joined STS
- Tufted Capuchin
- the other monkey Laughing
- Porcupine
- Helmeted Guinea fowl
- White peacock

Besides these, there are a few I don't really need but I don't know how I will resist, namely:
- Eagle owl
- Muskox
- Caiman
- Clouded leopard
- Rocky Mountain Goat
- Turkey

... and if it is not enough, there are a few I won't buy but they are wonderful:
- Shortfin Maco Shark
- Frog, likely the species Christophe suggested
- Moose cow
- Iguana
- African lion
- Snowy owl flying

I'm not even considering prehistoric animal figures because those are already completely out of my radar.
It is incredible the diversity of species presented. We tend to think they're relatively common because, for example, we already have clouded leopards from Mojö and Safari but those are really unusual species.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 6:38 pm

Some great models by Papo and many will make it to my wishlist.Great to see a Scarlet Ibis,2 monkeys,guinea fowl and a white peacock.It great to have another Clouded Leopard but I'm not sure about its posture as its seems too high on its legs and looks a bit Puma/leopard like.
Nice to have another Valais Blacknose Sheep.I was hoping for some more cattle as Papo does cattle really well but the did release 2 breeds last year.

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Oh this is awesome!   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 10:48 pm

Okay, first, I think all the papo wildlife for 2024 have been put on my searchlist. Also, the bear mutant, the pirate, the new kraken, and some of the farm stuff have been put on there too. The only thing I'm a little confused about is 39209. What figure is that? Can some one help with a description? Because I have no idea what a Moloss even is. The papo scarlet ibis will be a newcomer for my collection, because I don't have one in a non toob size. Anyway, these are my thoughts on papo for 2024, so if anyone can solve the mystery of 39209, that would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 10:54 pm

I hope, the bear mutant will come at early or mid year and NOT at LATE AUTUMN like the mutants from 2023. They are still not available here. Does anybody have them?

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 11:41 pm

The Papo moloss is a kind of winged, fire-breathing dragon.
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 8:57 am

I was sent these better pictures

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures   Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo 2024 Releases, complete list with pictures
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next