Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

New Pictures of my Safari Collection on the Shelf

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: New Pictures of my Safari Collection on the Shelf   Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:21 pm

here are New Pictures of my Safari Collection on the Shelf, I collect primarilly Safari and have been collecting for a long time. My safari Forest collection is not pictured. enjoy[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New Pictures of my Safari Collection on the Shelf   Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:30 pm

Congratulation Lance!!! A really nice collection!! Are you also a species collector (or brands)?

Andreas

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

PostSubject: Collections   Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Congratulation Lance!!! A really nice collection!! Are you also a species collector (or brands)?

Andreas

Thank you Andreas, Well i collect several American brands like Safari, K&M/Wild Republic, and PlayVisions, as well as a few Schleich here and there. I really do not collect any horses, farm life, prehistoric or dinosaurs
but i collect most land mammal/reptile/bird species. i especially like foxes, bears, wild cats, weasel family, and eels
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: New Pictures of my Safari Collection on the Shelf   Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:59 pm

I cant wait to see your K&M/Wild Republic and PlayVisions Shelfs.

Andreas

Thank you Andreas, Well i collect several American brands like Safari, K&M/Wild Republic, and PlayVisions, as well as a few Schleich here and there. I really do not collect any horses, farm life, prehistoric or dinosaurs
but i collect most land mammal/reptile/bird species. i especially like foxes, bears, wild cats, weasel family, and eels
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

PostSubject: Re: New Pictures of my Safari Collection on the Shelf   Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:15 pm

Andreas

Sorry but I only keep Safari on a shelf, this is because my K&M and Playvisions are too small I keep them in drawers in my closet, but you can view my whole collection at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: New Pictures of my Safari Collection on the Shelf   Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:33 pm

I have see your collection, very big and wonderful!!!

Andreas

Sorry but I only keep Safari on a shelf, this is because my K&M and Playvisions are too small I keep them in drawers in my closet, but you can view my whole collection at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

PostSubject: your animals   Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:35 pm

Andreas,
what are your favorite animal species to collect?
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: New Pictures of my Safari Collection on the Shelf   Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:40 pm

Andreas,

I collect all wildlife mammals,birds, reptiles and fishes and sometimes frogs and insects ( if i become in a lot). I collect all different species and subspecies, but not by brands. But my favourite brands are PlayVisions (pm sent), K&M and all asian brands (Colorata, Kaiyodo, Epoch)- but by asian brands only solid animals, no puzzles.
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

PostSubject: Re: New Pictures of my Safari Collection on the Shelf   Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:48 pm

Andreas,

I collect all wildlife mammals,birds, reptiles and fishes and sometimes frogs and insects ( if i become in a lot). I collect all different species and subspecies, but not by brands. But my favourite brands are PlayVisions (pm sent), K&M and all asian brands (Colorata, Kaiyodo, Epoch)- but by asian brands only solid animals, no puzzles.

About the pm, i'm sorry but i am not allowed to buy any figurines right now, and i can't trade because i do not want to part with any of my animals. Sorry Sad

-Your pal, Lance
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: New Pictures of my Safari Collection on the Shelf   Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:53 pm

About the pm, i'm sorry but i am not allowed to buy any figurines right now, and i can't trade because i do not want to part with any of my animals. Sorry Sad

-Your pal, Lance[/quote]

Its no problem Lance. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: New Pictures of my Safari Collection on the Shelf   Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:32 pm

Very fine shelves with a lot of good things. Very Happy

One I will have to find that SAFARI ltd mandrill scratch It miss here Wink

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New Pictures of my Safari Collection on the Shelf   Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:42 pm

Fantastic figures again Lance! Many Safari of my wish list like the red panda, etc, etc., etc.
Some Papo, CollectA and Mojo in your collection would be nice! :)
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: New Pictures of my Safari Collection on the Shelf   Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:43 pm

That's a lovely collection you have Lance cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: New Pictures of my Safari Collection on the Shelf   Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:06 am

Congrats Lance! Safari Ltd almost is absent in the shops of Russia (only in Moscow this american brand is present today)... So the most my Safari models I,ve got on ebay service... Sad Sad Sad

Last edited by Sergey on Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New Pictures of my Safari Collection on the Shelf   Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:13 am

Fantastic and beautyful collection, Lance cheers

You have so many of the rare species, all the ones I love and a lot I would Love to have...awfully good taste...ups Embarassed sorry Laughing Laughing Laughing

A very good shelf you have there, not too deep, and very nice looking.
I find it hard to find good shelves to show the figueres in, because I do not have so much space, and the figueres have to be out of reach of my cats and dogs . cat alien pig
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
weaselfan93

PostSubject: Re: New Pictures of my Safari Collection on the Shelf   Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:42 pm

Fantastic and beautyful collection, Lance cheers

You have so many of the rare species, all the ones I love and a lot I would Love to have...awfully good taste...ups Embarassed sorry Laughing Laughing Laughing

A very good shelf you have there, not too deep, and very nice looking.
I find it hard to find good shelves to show the figueres in, because I do not have so much space, and the figueres have to be out of reach of my cats and dogs . cat alien pig

Thank you Susanne, i built the shelf with my grandfather when i was in grade 6.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New Pictures of my Safari Collection on the Shelf   Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:52 pm

Great job, - and great Grandfather cheers

My grandfather was also very good at making things of wood, he died almost 35 years ago Crying or Very sad , but I do have some chairs and a little cupboard that he made for my mom Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: New Pictures of my Safari Collection on the Shelf   Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:53 pm

Fantastic collection! Congrtas! cheers cheers

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: New Pictures of my Safari Collection on the Shelf   Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:47 pm

Congrats cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Pictures of my Safari Collection on the Shelf   Today at 12:29 am

Back to top Go down

New Pictures of my Safari Collection on the Shelf
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1