Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood

Go down 
+2
Joliezac
Kikimalou
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood Empty
PostSubject: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood EmptyTue Dec 05, 2023 7:39 pm

Here is a place to post and discuss all the 2024 Prehistoric wildlife models from all brands.

New official Pics will be added on the first post when available. Very Happy

It is fun to think that, like last year, I'm opening a 2024 topic and the 2023 one is probably not finished Laughing It seems there is a new tradition in the Animal/Dinosaur toys world !

Haolonggood Alamosaurus
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Schleich Allosaurus

Papo Ampelosaurus

Schleich Bajadasaurus

Schleich Brachiosaurus

Haolonggood Chasmosaurus

Schleich Concavenator

Papo Corythosaurus

CollectA Dearc sgiathanach

Kinto Favorite Dimorphodon

CollectA Diprotodon

Rebor Dire wolves

CollectA Dreadnoughtus

Haolonggood Edmontosaurus.

PNSO Edmontosaurus

Haolonggood Euoplocephalus

PNSO Lufengosaurus

Haolonggood Mamenchisaurus

Schleich Moros intrepidus

CollectA Nanuqsaurus

CollectA Placerias

CollectA Polacanthus

Meng Shantungosaurus

Meng Sinoankylosaurus

Schleich Stegosaurus

Papo Suchomimus

Eofauna Tyrannosaurus rex Sue

CollectA Velociraptor

Last edited by Kikimalou on Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:56 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood EmptyTue Dec 05, 2023 9:59 pm

Thank you! I just plan on getting the Eofauna Rex Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 12:16 am

That's a fantastic tradtion, having new prehistoric figures the whole year. It also keeps you busy continuously. Laughing
Interesting to see so much diversity, there's a T-rex but it is almost ironical that it is EoFauna giving us one.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 8:00 am

Joliezac wrote:
Thank you! I just plan on getting the Eofauna Rex Laughing

So am I, and I will find a place for CollectA Placerias too Very Happy

Roger wrote:
That's a fantastic tradtion, having new prehistoric figures the whole year. It also keeps you busy continuously. Laughing
Interesting to see so much diversity, there's a T-rex but it is almost ironical that it is EoFauna giving us one.

I hope Eofauna will give us one more mammal in 2024 Wink
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 12:04 pm

Two new Haolonggood big Alamosaurus for 2024 Applause

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 12:14 pm

Very beautiful ones, I love the first colorscheme! Laughing

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 2:53 pm

me too Very Happy

And now a new PNSO Spinosaurus and skull

Last edited by Kikimalou on Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 3:33 pm

That Spinosaurus is 2023; it's available to purchase now.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 5:07 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
That Spinosaurus is 2023; it's available to purchase now.

Palmface With PNSO, it's right up to the last minute.
Perhaps they have planned four or five more before the end of the year? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 8:18 pm

Papo 2024 dinosaurs:
Ampelosaurus, Corythosaurus and Suchnimus.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 10:13 pm

At last some good pics, thanks Rogério cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood EmptySat Jan 13, 2024 10:25 pm

You're welcome, I don't know why those took so long to be found. scratch

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 12:23 am

Sadly the dire wolves have been greatly downgraded (IMO ) in paintwork from the promo pics... You can see in this YT video. 

And the Papo suchomimus is just a computer render, not the actual model. Hopefully we get good photos of it soon.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 3:15 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Sadly the dire wolves have been greatly downgraded (IMO ) in paintwork from the promo pics... You can see in this YT video. 

And the Papo suchomimus is just a computer render, not the actual model. Hopefully we get good photos of it soon.

Ah I'm upset to see that! I was really looking forward to those Rebor dire wolves! I almost pre-ordered them. Really unlike Rebor to have a product that looks worse that the promotional image. I will definitely wait to see more reviews first, hopefully from Andy's Dinosaur Reviews. At least they are almost half the price of their smilodon figures.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 5:24 am

Joliezac wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

Ah I'm upset to see that! I was really looking forward to those Rebor dire wolves! I almost pre-ordered them. Really unlike Rebor to have a product that looks worse that the promotional image. I will definitely wait to see more reviews first, hopefully from Andy's Dinosaur Reviews. At least they are almost half the price of their smilodon figures.
 Yeah theres a whole discussion on this on DTF and Rebor as usual is defending this with no logical excuses.  Palmface I wish its something that would be done again by another brand but its sooooo unlikely unfortunately... anyway, back to new '24 excitement. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 6:06 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Joliezac wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

Yeah theres a whole discussion on this on DTF and Rebor as usual is defending this with no logical excuses.  Palmface I wish its something that would be done again by another brand but its sooooo unlikely unfortunately... anyway, back to new '24 excitement. :)

Thank you for the link Paige, it help me to save money for something else than this dire wolf
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 10:40 pm

PNSO has finally committed its first vegan since 2022, here is Zabad the Edmontosaurus Very Happy

I think this won't be the only Edmontosaurus for 2024 Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 11:40 pm

Suddenly, these dinosaurs I didn't liked so much in the past turned into graceful creatures.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 8:59 am

At last, some pics of the Haolonggood Alamosaurus with official paintings
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 10:23 pm

Kinto Favorite Dimorphodon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 5:24 pm

And here's the first Meng of the year, the 1/72 Shantungosaurus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 7:11 pm

Here is the second Meng for 2024, a first ever I guess, the Sinoankylosaurus.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 10:20 pm

Let me show you the two Haolonggood Chasmosaurus

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 12:45 pm

I like this trotting Chasmosaurus! He has a good vibe 😁
Especially the greenish version looks good. What's your experience with this brand, is the painting exactly like on the promo picture?

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 4:32 pm

I like it too,  my experience with Haolonggood ? It is now my favorite brand for Prehistoric stuff with Eofauna Very Happy

I made four reviews about Haolonggood models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood   2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood Empty

Back to top Go down

2024 Prehistoric wildlife from all brands without map - updated April 24 with Haolonggood
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next