Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari polar wolf meeting with my wolves pack ;))

Go down 
+8
Roger
Wildheart
baltimore zoo
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
weaselfan93
Sergey
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

Safari polar wolf meeting with my wolves pack ;)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari polar wolf meeting with my wolves pack ;))   Safari polar wolf meeting with my wolves pack ;)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:19 pm

Hey, how did I miss this one? :) What a gorgeous wolf, and what a great pack he's joined! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

Safari polar wolf meeting with my wolves pack ;)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari polar wolf meeting with my wolves pack ;))   Safari polar wolf meeting with my wolves pack ;)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:46 pm

Cyhyraeth wrote:
The polar wolf's fantastic. But the way the other wolves staring at him- that's no good for a newcommer Shocked
BTW, this polar wolf strongly reminds me of a Jon Snow's darewolf from J. Martin's "Song of Fire and Ice " (so I got him to my collection and named him Ghost Razz )

...Oh really? Jon Snow's darewolf from J. Martin's "Song of Fire and Ice "? You,ll name him GHOST? Laughing Laughing Laughing Well I name him Ghost too! Because I have already one "named" wolf - Akela (the big howling wolf by CollectA). Laughing Laughing

Safari polar wolf meeting with my wolves pack ;))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Safari Ltd. :: Safari Ltd. additions-
Jump to: