Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toymany Mini Sealife Set

Go down 
+2
bmathison1972
Saarlooswolfhound
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Toymany Mini Sealife Set Empty
PostSubject: Toymany Mini Sealife Set   Toymany Mini Sealife Set EmptySun Dec 31, 2023 4:09 am

Ok, this one I don't have comparison photos for yet as it was getting dark. Let me know if you want to see anything specific alongside these and I can try to oblige where I can.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Commentary here is that the seals and otter are the standout for me. Even so small they have great detail. Next would be that green ray! The rest are very nice but nothing really fabulous to my untrained eye. The fins on many of the sharks are warped at weird angles currently from the bags they were in, hopefully more moderate temperatures and freedom help this. The only noticeable oddity for me is the blue whale is that it has... nostrils! Or rather 2 symmetrical blowholes on top rather than one.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Mini Sealife Set   Toymany Mini Sealife Set EmptySun Dec 31, 2023 4:22 am

I bought this set just for the blue-spotted whipray as it's the only figure of this species that isn't large!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Mini Sealife Set   Toymany Mini Sealife Set EmptySun Dec 31, 2023 1:13 pm

Thanks for sharing, Paige. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Mini Sealife Set   Toymany Mini Sealife Set EmptySun Dec 31, 2023 2:09 pm

A few interesting figures inside.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Mini Sealife Set   Toymany Mini Sealife Set EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 6:55 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers

I just bought all the penguins, kangaroos/koalas, polar animals and ocean animals: Toymany

Mainly for leming and sea otter, skate and octopus
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Mini Sealife Set   Toymany Mini Sealife Set EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 6:02 am

They have a bowhead whale? Now, that is interesting. They do look like Play Visions figures... am I mistakenn?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Mini Sealife Set   Toymany Mini Sealife Set EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 6:15 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
They have a bowhead whale? Now, that is interesting. They do look like Play Visions figures... am I mistakenn?

Yes they have. The figures looks very good, reminds my too like Playvisions.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toymany Mini Sealife Set   Toymany Mini Sealife Set Empty

Back to top Go down

Toymany Mini Sealife Set
Page 1 of 1