Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The PlayVisions animals in my zoo

Go down 
+54
NMR_Okapi
pipsxlch
Birdsage
Advicot
rogerpgvg
Megaptera
Kikimalou
NightLioness
Bowhead Whale
Wilorvise
widukind
weaselfan93
LeeAnn
jarda
Froggie
orcagirl26
JonasV
Florian
Tarunyada
ulinuk
Elros Alvar
QuollMate
Geospiza fortis
Saarlooswolfhound
stef1000
ToxicHyena
PeGe
Dorkan
Steve170
scot(t)
Cyhyraeth
ken yeo
SeanieP
xfoxx
BornThisWay
baltimore zoo
smithyboy
schleich61
Ana
jhudstone
Vivien
MrHanz656
lucky luke
skysthelimit
Mastiffcat
STORMnl
WILLYBACOMAN
Sergey
Philter4
landrover
HKHollinstone
Roger
Wildheart
SUSANNE
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:33 pm

the newcomers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dorkan

Dorkan

Country/State : Poland-Trzebinia /France-Salvizinet

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:14 pm

widukind wrote:
the newcomers

Congrats! cheers I Love the harpy-eagle I love you , awesome bird !!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:16 pm

Thank you Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:32 am

Great brand, fantastic species, great hunter! cheers

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:49 am

Very cool Andreas! I like them!

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:18 am

Congratulations Andreas Very Happy Lovely new animals Very Happy cheers I'm enjoying the face of tapir, very interesting expression there Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:02 pm

what a hunter,... rendeer

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:14 pm

Many many thanks friends!! sunny sunny sunny

Back to top Go down
ToxicHyena

ToxicHyena

Country/State : Mechanicsville , Maryland, USA

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:00 am

widukind wrote:

I am currently hunting after the play visions Spotted Hyena however rare they are, I am getting a little discouraged because I cannot seem to get one and it is of the few spotted hyenas missing from my "Hyena Clan" Collection.

scratch Any one know where I could find one if you here is my Email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
If any one is willing to sell or trade I am willing to talk to you. Anytime, if you email me I can give you my cell phone number.

Quote :
Collector of all things Spotted Hyena!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/people/87962687@N03/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:05 pm

ToxicHyena wrote:
widukind wrote:

I am currently hunting after the play visions Spotted Hyena however rare they are, I am getting a little discouraged because I cannot seem to get one and it is of the few spotted hyenas missing from my "Hyena Clan" Collection.

scratch Any one know where I could find one if you here is my Email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
If any one is willing to sell or trade I am willing to talk to you. Anytime, if you email me I can give you my cell phone number.

In the past i have this hyena in double and so i think you can find also your exemplar in the future. We will help you here. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:08 am

the september newcomers

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:10 am

ToxicHyena wrote:
widukind wrote:

If i found a second spotted hyena- i will let you know. For a few months i trade one more i know to late for you. But now you are here in the family and so i think your chance is much higher. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:03 am

Those snakes are fantastic, Andreas cheers

I never stop being amazed at the detail of these little, lovely models bounce

Thankyou for the great picture and CONGRATULATIONS sunny flower

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:06 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Those snakes are fantastic, Andreas cheers

I never stop being amazed at the detail of these little, lovely models bounce

Thankyou for the great picture and CONGRATULATIONS sunny flower

Thank you Susanne, oh yes they are very detailed and so unusual species- i love this animals Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:40 am

the october additions

white-faced saki
diana monkey
and galapagos iguana

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:28 am

Very nice Andreas! Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:31 am

Thank you my friend Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:59 am

My newcomer:

But polar bear, saltwater crocodile and hippo are gone. Sad

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:18 am

Congratulation Andreas, the white face saki is on my wish list for long now Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:32 pm

Thank you Kiki sunny sunny

Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 6:38 pm

i just need the snakes and crocodilians! ans so many other PV animals,....

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 6:42 pm

PeGe wrote:
i just need the snakes and crocodilians! ans so many other PV animals,....

Laughing Laughing Laughing

snakes you find on veghead.com and i think helping hands here in this forum sunny sunny

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Andreas, the figures that are coming are always better then those that are going. Unless Very Happy
Congratulations, I only want to know what will you do when the Curiousity rover will discover life in Mars. I'm afraid there's no toy shops there... affraid Laughing

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:31 pm

Roger wrote:
Andreas, the figures that are coming are always better then those that are going. Unless Very Happy
Congratulations, I only want to know what will you do when the Curiousity rover will discover life in Mars. I'm afraid there's no toy shops there... affraid Laughing

Oh, if that will come true also Schleich will produce this kind of animals- i think this is a chance for brands for the big money Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:02 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

Oh, if that will come true also Schleich will produce this kind of animals- i think this is a chance for brands for the big money Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Schleich? Yes! The perfect brand to make a chubby and cute Martian. I'm eager to see it. bounce alien

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The PlayVisions animals in my zoo
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next