Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

sunny KLICK HERE to bring forward your suggestion for the SUY of May 2019 sunny

The PlayVisions animals in my zoo

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 3:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
congrats on your expanding PV zoo. :)

Thank you :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 5:46 pm

New gecko

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 10:11 pm

More rarity cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 10:53 pm

Thank you Susanne :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 5:48 pm

Newcomers

Last edited by widukind on Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 8:18 pm

GREAT GREAT newcomer Andreas Very Happy Congratulation Applause

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 8:21 pm

Thank you Kiki :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 5:34 pm

newcomer

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 1:41 pm

Where do you get Play Visions animals? I need also some of them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 3:33 pm

Yours is number 3 from Rain Forest bulk, isn't it? In my opinion, this one has the most realistic painting. cat

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 5:02 pm

Yours is number 3 from Rain Forest bulk, isn't it? In my opinion, this one has the most realistic painting. cat

I will look.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 5:03 pm

Where do you get Play Visions animals? I need also some of them Very Happy

Ebay and a lot of trades with friends from STS :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 4:29 pm

newcomers (leopard colour variations)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 3:22 pm

newcomer

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 10:02 pm

Now I know why I have trouble finding Play Visions figures animals on the market: Widukind gathered them all and there are none left outside. Widukind, you're Play Visions greedy. You keep all Play Visions animals existing on Earth for yourself in your safe, protected by a secret code, and you still want more. By the time you complete your collection, there will be absolutely no Play Visions animal left in the rest of the world and it will be all the fault of a certain german tapir. Shame.
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 10:57 pm

Newcomers

Wonderful. I need them too.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 11:13 pm

Now I know why I have trouble finding Play Visions figures animals on the market: Widukind gathered them all and there are none left outside. Widukind, you're Play Visions greedy. You keep all Play Visions animals existing on Earth for yourself in your safe, protected by a secret code, and you still want more. By the time you complete your collection, there will be absolutely no Play Visions animal left in the rest of the world and it will be all the fault of a certain german tapir. Shame.

Laughing Indeed! Well, I have to point Beatrice's collection of Play Visions figures. Every picture you find on TAI with a letter F belongs to her collection and I know not all her Play Visions are pictured. Germany may be the country with more PV figures in the whole planet. affraid

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 11:52 pm

Laughing Indeed! Well, I have to point Beatrice's collection of Play Visions figures. Every picture you find on TAI with a letter F belongs to her collection and I know not all her Play Visions are pictured. Germany may be the country with more PV figures in the whole planet. affraid

That would be amazing. But in my opinion it is quite hard to find models of other brands in Germany. Most of them are only the ones from Schleich. Even Bullyland is rare and hard to find. Neutral
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 12:13 pm

That would be amazing. But in my opinion it is quite hard to find models of other brands in Germany. Most of them are only the ones from Schleich. Even Bullyland is rare and hard to find. Neutral

You are to young :)

In the 90s K&M was available in the Zoo Dresden and the Zoo Leipzig. After i had the most of the PV figurines i heard that Museums in Germany had these figures too. One of the last, a lioness, i have found int he Hygienemuseum of Dresden.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 12:18 pm

It could be more here live the craziest collectors. Because i got the fever from Torben himself. Without the contact (via ebay) to him i had never this collection today :). That means Torben and with him that forum gives me the collector fever back.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 12:19 pm

I will work hard for that Wink

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 06, 2019 1:21 pm

newcomer

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The PlayVisions animals in my zoo
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8