Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

light restoration of two Lineol monuments

Go down 
+6
sunny
Kikimalou
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Caracal
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

light restoration of two Lineol monuments Empty
PostSubject: light restoration of two Lineol monuments   light restoration of two Lineol monuments EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 1:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And a big thank to fairy flower  Yvette flower who sent me these two wonderful Lineol figures at a very gift price! Very Happy

Last edited by Caracal on Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: light restoration of two Lineol monuments   light restoration of two Lineol monuments EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 5:16 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: light restoration of two Lineol monuments   light restoration of two Lineol monuments EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 6:17 pm

You did splendid, great job Alain!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: light restoration of two Lineol monuments   light restoration of two Lineol monuments EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 7:45 pm

Receive my heartfelt congratulations to you on your incredible ability to restore the enchanted monuments sent by the generous fairy. Laughing
I love the fact you restore your figures in a very respectful way and they do not miss their identity neither their value as vintage collectible pieces.
The modern masterpieces are just accurate, these are magical!

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: light restoration of two Lineol monuments   light restoration of two Lineol monuments EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 10:17 pm

Yvette is a great lady cheers and Alain has done a marvellous job of restoration. I love this kind of rescue.  Applause Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: light restoration of two Lineol monuments   light restoration of two Lineol monuments EmptyThu Jan 18, 2024 3:59 am

wonderful restorations Alain! such splendid models! Classics!
how super of Yvette to release these to your collection Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: light restoration of two Lineol monuments   light restoration of two Lineol monuments EmptyThu Jan 18, 2024 10:04 am

Many thanks to you all Andreas, Paige, Rogério, Christophe and Annette for your nice comments! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: light restoration of two Lineol monuments   light restoration of two Lineol monuments EmptyThu Jan 18, 2024 9:55 pm

Great restorations, they look like they have never been broken. I am always amazed how well you manage to match the colour of the paint to the original.

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: light restoration of two Lineol monuments   light restoration of two Lineol monuments EmptyThu Jan 18, 2024 10:20 pm

Very Happy Thank you Roger!
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: light restoration of two Lineol monuments   light restoration of two Lineol monuments EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 11:55 pm

Beautiful figures and wonderfully restored, I would never have guessed they weren't completely original. I love the gemsbok especially.
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: light restoration of two Lineol monuments   light restoration of two Lineol monuments EmptyMon Jan 22, 2024 8:43 am

Thank you Jill! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: light restoration of two Lineol monuments   light restoration of two Lineol monuments EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 9:00 pm

Great! Did some myself some years ago and posted it somewhere on sts.
I have a damaged Lineol sealion you could restore if you want.
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: light restoration of two Lineol monuments   light restoration of two Lineol monuments EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 10:28 pm

This is a successful and truly impressive restoration, Alain. drunken cheers
The skill here is in bringing back the original look of the animal figures after restoration, making it hard to tell they've been worked on. You've done a fantastic job restoring the authenticity of these great old animals by Lineol with care. Your impressive artistic skills has given these beautiful figures a new "lease on life." I am so impressed about your work and that you are happy with the composition figures in your collection. flower I love you

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: light restoration of two Lineol monuments   light restoration of two Lineol monuments EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 10:57 pm

PeGe wrote:
Great! Did some myself some years ago and posted it somewhere on sts.
I have a damaged Lineol sealion you could restore if you want.

Thank you PeGe, it is very nice to you!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: light restoration of two Lineol monuments   light restoration of two Lineol monuments EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 11:06 pm

75senta75 wrote:
This is a successful and truly impressive restoration, Alain. drunken  cheers
The skill here is in bringing back the original look of the animal figures after restoration, making it hard to tell they've been worked on. You've done a fantastic job restoring the authenticity of these great old animals by Lineol with care. Your impressive artistic skills has given these beautiful figures a new "lease on life." I am so impressed  about your work and that you are happy with the composition figures in your collection. flower I love you

Thank you very much Yvette but it was not a difficult restoration for these models you sent to me, already were in good condition but I am happy you enjoy it! And yes I am very happy with all these treasures that I did not think to collect before three so kind friends, like the three Cinderella fairies  make it possible! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: light restoration of two Lineol monuments   light restoration of two Lineol monuments Empty

Back to top Go down

light restoration of two Lineol monuments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs and Homemade models :: Custom figures and accessories-
Jump to: