Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unknown capuchin monkey ???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

Unknown capuchin monkey ??? Empty
PostSubject: Unknown capuchin monkey ???   Unknown capuchin monkey ??? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 1:04 am

Here are the friends, Very Happy  cheers  cheers  cheers
my mother-in-law gave me a coloring and sticker catalog that she found at Aldi. I found it nice and while looking through it I came across a capuchin monkey that I had never seen before!
It was before the end of year holidays.... santa

On STS I didn't yet know the new features for 2024.
I learned about Schleich's releases a little later, and took note of Papo's releases.  study
 There was actually a capuchin monkey in their home! But with a young person on the back, the one in the image in Schleich's album is quite similar. It could even represent a male.... the images are quite similar ??  scratch  Rolling Eyes
   Given that Schleich has already released two known monkeys this year,
a Bonobo and a Japanese macaque; monkey  monkey

Which I acquired for my collection. Remarkable figurines... bounce  drunken  cheers  sunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And may Papo also free the capuchin and a marmoset!  Smile
Schleich perhaps frees some
one in the second semester or possibly next year..  scratch
Is it a false joy; Mad  Rolling Eyes  pale  bounce

If you have information to share and clarify this enigma, thank you in advance or, Pm me  drunken  sunny

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Unknown capuchin monkey ???   Unknown capuchin monkey ??? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 1:08 am

Rolling Eyes bounce drunken scratch study sunny Palmface

Wink bom monkey
Back to top Go down
molla.nasreddin

molla.nasreddin

Country/State : Iran

PostSubject: Re: Unknown capuchin monkey ???   Unknown capuchin monkey ??? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 2:06 am

Is it available in online Schleich catalog too?
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Unknown capuchin monkey ???   Unknown capuchin monkey ??? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 2:26 am

molla.nasreddin wrote:
Is it available in online Schleich catalog too?

No in the catalog there is nothing capuchin at least January - June Mad
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Unknown capuchin monkey ???   Unknown capuchin monkey ??? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 8:09 am

If this doesn't mean that Schleich is releasing a capuchin monkey soon, at least it could mean that the model has been in development and may not have been approved due to safety issues or because they couldn't put it into production. The thin tail is a problem for this kind of toys but I am optimistic and you probably found a Schleich secret. Wink

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Unknown capuchin monkey ???   Unknown capuchin monkey ??? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 11:43 am

Grrr I have been looking all day... Your pictures remind me of a topic where something similar was posted. White background, a ton of Schleich figures in a montage, and there were a few models we had never seen before. But I can't find it! I remember because there was a white wolf too and I think I remember this capuchin on there too! I will keep looking.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown capuchin monkey ???   Unknown capuchin monkey ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Unknown capuchin monkey ???
Page 1 of 1