Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toymany animal on my shelves

Go down 
+3
Bowhead Whale
Roger
lucky luke
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

Toymany animal on my shelves Empty
PostSubject: Toymany animal on my shelves   Toymany animal on my shelves EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 8:33 pm

Here is good news for 2024, here are my first figurines from a new brand. Very Happy drunken bounce

First I fell for a troop of penguins which made me take the plunge:  Rolling Eyes  drunken
It's the juvenile imperial penguin,  I love you
the lying chinstrap penguin, drunken
the antipodean penguin.  bounce
Then a series of young wild animals came to join my collection  study
They go perfectly with other brands and good quality sculpting and painting. Detailed figurines with beautiful poses flower

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wink
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Toymany animal on my shelves   Toymany animal on my shelves EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 8:40 pm

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Toymany animal on my shelves   Toymany animal on my shelves EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 8:44 pm

Here are my first comparative images! Smile study
Black panthers and panthers have the same pose, lions and white lions the same as well as tigers and white tigers. All too good and very good finish sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Toymany animal on my shelves   Toymany animal on my shelves EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 11:11 pm

I suppose the juvenile imperial penguin you mean is the king penguin chick, right? That's my most wished figure of the whole set although I am sure I will love all of them.
It is so nice, what started as one more of the never ending brands of knock-offs,is turning into a popular company among collectors of major brand figures. Everyone seems satisfied with these figures so it puts me even more excited to get my penguins set. :bouhnce: bounce

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Toymany animal on my shelves   Toymany animal on my shelves EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 6:04 am

Interesting. Especially the penguins. Yet I don't understand why they included a hunter in the set; there is no traditional human population in Antartica...
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Toymany animal on my shelves   Toymany animal on my shelves EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 6:11 am

That's not part of the set. That is an addition of lucky luke's.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Toymany animal on my shelves   Toymany animal on my shelves EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 10:23 am

Roger wrote:
I suppose the juvenile imperial penguin you mean is the king penguin chick, right? That's my most wished figure of the whole set although I am sure I will love all of them.
It is so nice, what started as one more of the never ending brands of knock-offs,is turning into a popular company among collectors of major brand figures. Everyone seems satisfied with these figures so it puts me even more excited to get my penguins set. :bouhnce: bounce

Oh ! Of course Rogerio "I got confused"... Laughing Embarassed Wink
The hunter for me is a scientist; of a mission to Adelie Land or the southern hemisphere. Chap-mei figurine let's make photo montages for me as well as these compatriots! study cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Toymany animal on my shelves   Toymany animal on my shelves EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 10:56 am

lucky luke wrote:
Roger wrote:

Oh ! Of course Rogerio "I got confused"...  Laughing  Embarassed  Wink
The hunter for me is a scientist; of a mission to Adelie Land or the southern hemisphere. Chap-mei figurine let's make photo montages for me as well as these compatriots! study cheers Very Happy

It is easy to mix them all. I don't know who is choosing penguin species names but they lack immagination. There are emperors, kings and royal penguins. With so much ostentation in the choice of names, I begin to suspect that it was Maria Antoinette who authored them. study

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Toymany animal on my shelves   Toymany animal on my shelves EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 11:05 am

Roger wrote:
lucky luke wrote:
Roger wrote:

Oh ! Of course Rogerio "I got confused"...  Laughing  Embarassed  Wink

It is easy to mix them all. I don't know who is choosing penguin species names but they lack immagination. There are emperors, kings and royal penguins. With so much ostentation in the choice of names, I begin to suspect that it was Maria Antoinette who authored them. study

Worse than that King penguin is called Manchot royal in French and Royal penguin is called Gorfou de Schlegel Palmface
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Toymany animal on my shelves   Toymany animal on my shelves EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 6:16 pm

A wonderful new brand, i hope for many more beautieful figures

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Toymany animal on my shelves   Toymany animal on my shelves EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 8:23 pm

Here is the kangaroo and koala set drunken bounce bounce

I love their poses Applause cheers flower
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Toymany animal on my shelves   Toymany animal on my shelves EmptyTue Jan 30, 2024 7:47 am

I love how all the koalas fit on the tree. Congrats! I just got this set too cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Toymany animal on my shelves   Toymany animal on my shelves EmptyTue Jan 30, 2024 9:00 am

Joliezac wrote:
I love how all the koalas fit on the tree. Congrats! I just got this set too cheers

Very Happy Applause cheers sunny flower
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Toymany animal on my shelves   Toymany animal on my shelves EmptyTue Jan 30, 2024 2:50 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Toymany animal on my shelves   Toymany animal on my shelves EmptyTue Jan 30, 2024 10:21 pm

I bought this set too Wink Congratulation cheers
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Toymany animal on my shelves   Toymany animal on my shelves EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 10:46 am

Thank you Andréas and congratulations Christophe  Very Happy  Applause

Here's a set I bought primarily for the sea otter in this bundle!  Smile  Cool  drunken
I love it, its explanation lies in the fact that it walks on all fours and not floating like my other sea otters that I own.  study
in this tot, I can also use the octopus and the ray for my shelves. study

For the rest, magnificent too but very small to see! study  scratch

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Toymany animal on my shelves   Toymany animal on my shelves EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 12:18 pm

With the major brands increasing prices abruptally and ToyMany offering realistic figures for affordable prices, it doesn't surprise me this brand is being so popular these days. OK, it surprises me a little because it is really everyone on forum getting them. Laughing
I love the koalas and kangaroos set, their poses are fantastic, I'm not planning to get them but soon I will receive my first ToyMany set too. bounce

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Toymany animal on my shelves   Toymany animal on my shelves EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 2:08 pm

For this otter i bought the set too

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Toymany animal on my shelves   Toymany animal on my shelves EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 2:28 pm

Yes, that's the problem, some figures have incredible poses or species that are poorly represented in major brands!  drunken  bounce
Here are my other sea otters.  study
I saw that Maiya&Borges have one, it seems to me to be very big!  study  scratch
can you confirm it Rogerio. or Andréas and post an image if you post it ? Idea

sunny  Wink

I also have the lemming set... Smile
Here are other figures that fit in my collection!
the lynx and the glaucous gull
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Toymany animal on my shelves   Toymany animal on my shelves EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 7:17 pm

This lemming was my highlight last year, thank you so much Taylor :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Toymany animal on my shelves   Toymany animal on my shelves EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 9:56 am

So many sea otters and I don't have a single one. Unfortunately not even the Maia & Borges models exactly because they are too large. If I remember correctly, not as large as the Safari Incredible Creatures but probably as large as a Papo leopard. A pity Andreas missed your question because I owns or already owned it.

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Toymany animal on my shelves   Toymany animal on my shelves EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 1:41 pm

Roger wrote:
So many sea otters and I don't have a single one. Unfortunately not even the Maia & Borges models exactly because they are too large. If I remember correctly, not as large as the Safari Incredible Creatures but probably as large as a Papo leopard. A pity Andreas missed your question because I owns or already owned it.

Thank you very much Rogerio for your response. Very Happy cheers
There is also the Colorata otter which seems to me to be smaller and study
the Ania otter collection it seems to me that it is the right size and sold with its baby otter. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toymany animal on my shelves   Toymany animal on my shelves Empty

Back to top Go down

Toymany animal on my shelves
Page 1 of 1