Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monotreme comparison

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spoonbill

Country/State : France

Monotreme comparison Empty
PostSubject: Monotreme comparison   Monotreme comparison EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 1:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think the Kitan platypus is a good alternative to the huge Western ones in order to fit with the Southlands echidna. The Southlands platypus never really convinced me, Kitan is much nicer and more detailed, they even sculpted the venomous spurs of the male, that's definitely Japanese zeal !
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Monotreme comparison   Monotreme comparison EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 1:51 pm

Sure, no other brand beats Kitan. They're in my opinion the best of the Japanese brands. Though, let me tell you that the Southlands platypus is officially a female.

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Monotreme comparison   Monotreme comparison EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 2:09 pm

Roger wrote:
Sure, no other brand beats Kitan. They're in my opinion the best of the Japanese brands. Though, let me tell you that the Southlands platypus is officially a female.

Yes and that's good, I'm sure you didn't forget my passion for arranged marriages.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Monotreme comparison   Monotreme comparison EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 6:33 pm

Japanese brands are often the better alternative :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Monotreme comparison   Monotreme comparison EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 1:02 am

Spoonbill wrote:
Roger wrote:

Yes and that's good, I'm sure you didn't forget my passion for arranged marriages.

Laughing I do really remember your passion for marriages. Wink

PostSubject: Re: Monotreme comparison   Monotreme comparison Empty

Back to top Go down

Monotreme comparison
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: Comparison topics-
Jump to: