Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

light repaint on Bullyland Mastodontosaurus

Go down 
+3
Roger
Kikimalou
Caracal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

light repaint on Bullyland Mastodontosaurus Empty
PostSubject: light repaint on Bullyland Mastodontosaurus   light repaint on Bullyland Mastodontosaurus EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 3:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Because of these little painting lacks, fairy flower Yvette flower sold me this very rare model at a very gift price! Another big thank to her! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: light repaint on Bullyland Mastodontosaurus   light repaint on Bullyland Mastodontosaurus EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 4:42 pm

Excellent rescue Alain! Applause
When I started collecting I was allergic to this kind of practice, but I've been enjoying these rehabilitations for a long time now.
I'll be retired in a few years and I'm looking forward to reopening my own rescue and cosmetic surgery clinic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: light repaint on Bullyland Mastodontosaurus   light repaint on Bullyland Mastodontosaurus EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 9:37 pm

I confess that I got a bit upset about arriving late to this Yvette's offer. I wouldn't mind acquiring this model even if it had some flaws. However, when I realized who it was intended for, I quickly regained joy because I knew this amphibian would need something more than its ability to regenerate, and that would be something I couldn't provide. Now we have a happy caracal, a completely healed amphibian, and a swollen-headed crocodile. bom

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: light repaint on Bullyland Mastodontosaurus   light repaint on Bullyland Mastodontosaurus EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 11:49 pm

Many thanks to you both Christophe and Rogério! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: light repaint on Bullyland Mastodontosaurus   light repaint on Bullyland Mastodontosaurus EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 1:14 am

what a sympathetic and elegant restoration again Alain!
such a master of these old pieces you are that to the unknowing/untrained eye - nobody would ever know:)
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: light repaint on Bullyland Mastodontosaurus   light repaint on Bullyland Mastodontosaurus EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 1:17 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Excellent rescue Alain!  Applause
When I started collecting I was allergic to this kind of practice, but I've been enjoying these rehabilitations for a long time now.
I'll be retired in a few years and I'm looking forward to reopening my own rescue and cosmetic surgery clinic. Very Happy

you are also a very talented painter/restorer Christophe! with a particular talent for the gentle and particular coats of these older models and I look forward to your clinic patients transformations. I say that because if I tried to restore one of these very old figures I think my painting style may make it look out of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: light repaint on Bullyland Mastodontosaurus   light repaint on Bullyland Mastodontosaurus EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 9:23 am

Thank you Annette for your kind words but your paintings prove your skill and I am sure you can restore all you would want to do! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: light repaint on Bullyland Mastodontosaurus   light repaint on Bullyland Mastodontosaurus EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 11:19 pm

Looks great. I like this creature and have two of them, but mine are in great condition. Other brands should make also one. ^^

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: light repaint on Bullyland Mastodontosaurus   light repaint on Bullyland Mastodontosaurus EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 11:53 pm

Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: light repaint on Bullyland Mastodontosaurus   light repaint on Bullyland Mastodontosaurus EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 11:54 pm

Wow, perfect work, the Mastodontosaurus looks like new! Wonderful! Applause

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: light repaint on Bullyland Mastodontosaurus   light repaint on Bullyland Mastodontosaurus EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:05 am

Wow, what a unique beast and also a wonderful restoration to full health!
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: light repaint on Bullyland Mastodontosaurus   light repaint on Bullyland Mastodontosaurus EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 9:32 am

75senta75 wrote:
Wow, perfect work, the  Mastodontosaurus looks like new! Wonderful! Applause

I am glad you enjoy it dear Yvette! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: light repaint on Bullyland Mastodontosaurus   light repaint on Bullyland Mastodontosaurus EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 9:32 am

Jill wrote:
Wow, what a unique beast and also a wonderful restoration to full health!

Thank you Jill! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: light repaint on Bullyland Mastodontosaurus   light repaint on Bullyland Mastodontosaurus Empty

Back to top Go down

light repaint on Bullyland Mastodontosaurus
Page 1 of 1