Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TOYMANY merino sheep set

Go down 
+8
MansoBoricua
Ana
Taos
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
Caracal
Roger
75senta75
12 posters
AuthorMessage
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

TOYMANY merino sheep set Empty
PostSubject: TOYMANY merino sheep set   TOYMANY merino sheep set EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 12:47 pm

Here is theToymany Merino sheep set with comparison pictures.
The set consists of a total of 8 models. One group each with brown and light-colored sheep.
The details and the structure, such as the coat, are impressive.
In Germany they are currently only available via amazon and cost 17.99 Euros.

Here they are I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: TOYMANY merino sheep set   TOYMANY merino sheep set EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 2:17 pm

I love these sheep figures. Unlike traditional brands, these figures have very realistic proportions, with heads proportional to the body and legs of adequate length. Not that the smiling big-headed sheep from other brands aren't cute, but they're not exactly what I appreciate most in an animal replica.
However, the most fabulous aspect of these models is the extremely realistic feeling of the fur (wool), which is sculpted with a truly convincing effect. I don't know how the figures feel in hand, if they give the same sensation or even better, and we're talking about models that represent an investment of less than 2.50 Euros each.

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: TOYMANY merino sheep set   TOYMANY merino sheep set EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 4:28 pm

Wonderful pictures! so realistic models! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: TOYMANY merino sheep set   TOYMANY merino sheep set EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 4:50 pm

These are so stunning. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: TOYMANY merino sheep set   TOYMANY merino sheep set EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 5:58 pm

Beautieful sheeps, as i said, a new phantastic brand

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: TOYMANY merino sheep set   TOYMANY merino sheep set EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 9:45 pm

Wonderful models!Its good to see another company going with a specific sheep breed and also including an unusual colour as Merinos are mostly seen in tradition white.

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: TOYMANY merino sheep set   TOYMANY merino sheep set EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 10:24 pm

Super nice sheep! I love the pose of the ram especially!

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: TOYMANY merino sheep set   TOYMANY merino sheep set EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 10:37 pm

Ana wrote:

Nice to see you posting back on forum, Anna! flower
Where have you been? Laughing
We all remember your beautiful Beatrice [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

MansoBoricua

Country/State : US

PostSubject: Re: TOYMANY merino sheep set   TOYMANY merino sheep set EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 2:12 am

Awesome! Especially like the dark-brownish lambs.

Congrats on getting those from ToyMany! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://ianadames02.wixsite.com/ianadamesart
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: TOYMANY merino sheep set   TOYMANY merino sheep set EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 9:06 am

Roger wrote:
Ana wrote:

We all remember your beautiful Beatrice [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

Thanks for the warm welcome, Roger!
I don't want to hijack this topic so I'll keep it short. I wasn't really away, I kept checking the forum sometimes. But I guess I just run out of words to write comments.
I'm gad to be back 😁
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: TOYMANY merino sheep set   TOYMANY merino sheep set EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 11:51 am

Ana wrote:
Roger wrote:
Ana wrote:

I don't want to hijack this topic so I'll keep it short. I wasn't really away, I kept checking the forum sometimes. But I guess I just run out of words to write comments.
I'm gad to be back 😁

That's really great! 😁

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: TOYMANY merino sheep set   TOYMANY merino sheep set EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 5:56 pm

Taos wrote:
Wonderful models!Its good to see another company going with a specific sheep breed and also including an unusual colour as Merinos are mostly seen in tradition white.

I know Rogério will say it is again a French optimism but the unusual black Merinos could be very nice "Noires du velay"  Wink

Roger wrote:
Ana wrote:
Roger wrote:
Ana wrote:

I'm gad to be back 😁

That's really great! 😁

INDEED cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: TOYMANY merino sheep set   TOYMANY merino sheep set EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 9:41 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Taos wrote:

I know Rogério will say it is again a French optimism but the unusual black Merinos could be very nice "Noires du velay"  Wink

French optimism is saying that these sheep are black because of the volcanic eruptions of the Velay Plateau that occurred millions of years ago. Laughing

Oh, I think the one you suggested is not even a Merino, those also don't have the white star and the wool is not covering the same places.
Those are much probably Merino Nera (Black Merino) which can be found in Spain, Extremadura region.

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: TOYMANY merino sheep set   TOYMANY merino sheep set EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 10:11 pm

These sheep are gorgeous!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: TOYMANY merino sheep set   TOYMANY merino sheep set EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 12:06 am

Roger wrote:

Oh, I think the one you suggested is not even a Merino, those also don't have the white star and the wool is not covering the same places.
Those are much probably Merino Nera (Black Merino) which can be found in Spain, Extremadura region.

It is just iberic optimism Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: TOYMANY merino sheep set   TOYMANY merino sheep set EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 12:24 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:

It is just iberic optimism Laughing

It is indeed. Wink Laughing

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: TOYMANY merino sheep set   TOYMANY merino sheep set EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 3:14 am

Very interesting set Applause Applause Applause Applause

Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: TOYMANY merino sheep set   TOYMANY merino sheep set EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 10:07 pm

Oh! These are gorgeous!!! SHEEP!!!!!!!!!

Running to Amazon right now to order them!

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: TOYMANY merino sheep set   TOYMANY merino sheep set EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 10:43 pm

Mastiffcat wrote:
Oh! These are gorgeous!!! SHEEP!!!!!!!!!

Running to Amazon right now to order them!

Carolynn? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Every time I read the word 'sheep' on the forum, I remember you and everything starts to shake. What joy to see you here again. :)

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: TOYMANY merino sheep set   TOYMANY merino sheep set EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 10:58 pm

Yes! Hello my friend!
I plan to be around more. I have lots of lovelies to share, and this is such a wonderful community.I love you

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: TOYMANY merino sheep set   TOYMANY merino sheep set EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 11:04 pm

Mastiffcat wrote:
Yes! Hello my friend!
I plan to be around more. I have lots of lovelies to share, and this is such a wonderful community.I love you

That's really wonderful to see a friend like you returning to our village and I'm really excited to see what you have to show. Very Happy
We opened recently a topic about sheep breeds, you can [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] flower

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: TOYMANY merino sheep set   TOYMANY merino sheep set EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 5:27 am

I am SUPER late to the reunion but CAROLYNN! Hello and welcome back! Seeing you here takes me back to when I first joined the forum! I hope you are well!

I just popped back here to post my flock and boy I am sure glad I did. These are even more fantastic in person!!!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: TOYMANY merino sheep set   TOYMANY merino sheep set EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 8:11 pm

I'm sure your wolves are happier now. Very Happy
I love these sheep. A pity I can't buy just one.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: TOYMANY merino sheep set   TOYMANY merino sheep set EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 8:29 pm

I'm a bit late for Carolynn post but I feel younger tonight cheers

Those sheeps are still very fine and still make me think about Noires du velay Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOYMANY merino sheep set   TOYMANY merino sheep set Empty

Back to top Go down

TOYMANY merino sheep set
Page 1 of 1