Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2024 CollectA Common Cuttlefish Walkaround With Comparisons

Go down 
+2
widukind
Joliezac
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

2024 CollectA Common Cuttlefish Walkaround With Comparisons Empty
PostSubject: 2024 CollectA Common Cuttlefish Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 CollectA Common Cuttlefish Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 4:32 am

Another wonderful 2024 CollectA figure, the cuttlefish!

I was very excited for this release, and as usual, CollectA did a wonderful job!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I really love this model. The paintwork is perfect and I like that the tentacles are not just bundled together. You can easily see the beak and siphon. The zebra pattern is painted very well and it reminds me of videos I've seen where cuttlefish instantly camouflage in different spaces. The bottom is detailed also and the tentacles have suckers. My only gripe is that I wish it were smaller, but I expected it to be big when I saw it  Laughing

Here with some other cephalopods since I only have 1 other cuttlefish:

Yowie:

Schleich octopus

Papo nautilus

Bullyland blue-ringed octopus

Safari reed squid

Family photo

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2024 CollectA Common Cuttlefish Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 CollectA Common Cuttlefish Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 7:15 am

Thank you so much for that.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2024 CollectA Common Cuttlefish Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 CollectA Common Cuttlefish Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 12:14 pm

This type of animal is extremely common as daily food in my homeland, both in touristic and traditional contexts. I don't know if that's what deters me from wanting to acquire this sort of figures.
CollectA is excelling in terms of detail and it works efficiently with these models.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2024 CollectA Common Cuttlefish Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 CollectA Common Cuttlefish Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 8:45 pm

I looooove it, great figure and for ma at least at a nice size cheers Thank you Jolie, you made my day sunny

Roger wrote:
This type of animal is extremely common as daily food in my homeland, both in touristic and traditional contexts. I don't know if that's what deters me from wanting to acquire this sort of figures.
CollectA is excelling in terms of detail and it works efficiently with these models.

It's a good thing the Portuguese don't cook foxes or anteaters. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 2024 CollectA Common Cuttlefish Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 CollectA Common Cuttlefish Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 11:02 pm

That last picture looks like a psychedelic rave party! lol!

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2024 CollectA Common Cuttlefish Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 CollectA Common Cuttlefish Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySat Feb 10, 2024 3:41 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
I looooove it, great figure and for ma at least at a nice size  cheers Thank you Jolie, you made my day  sunny

Roger wrote:

lol! You're right and my lunch was squid today and after reading it I feel fortunate it was not a giant anteater instead. affraid
By the way, isn't it a French cuisine dish? Rhino rôti à la broche... au curry! ;P

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: 2024 CollectA Common Cuttlefish Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 CollectA Common Cuttlefish Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySat Feb 10, 2024 5:35 pm

Wonderful walkaround and comparison pictures, thanks a lot! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2024 CollectA Common Cuttlefish Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 CollectA Common Cuttlefish Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 11:34 am

Roger wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

lol! You're right and my lunch was squid today and after reading it I feel fortunate it was not a giant anteater instead. affraid
By the way, isn't it a French cuisine dish? Rhino rôti à la broche... au curry! ;P

No, we don't eat rhinos in France, we prefer cooking crocodiles Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2024 CollectA Common Cuttlefish Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 CollectA Common Cuttlefish Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 3:03 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

No, we don't eat rhinos in France, we prefer cooking crocodiles  Laughing

Laughing To me, it's bizarre, but not so surprising since here in Lisbon there's a restaurant that boasts about selling dishes made with crocodile meat. Ever since I found out about that, I don't even walk down the street where the restaurant is located. affraid

PostSubject: Re: 2024 CollectA Common Cuttlefish Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 CollectA Common Cuttlefish Walkaround With Comparisons Empty

Back to top Go down

2024 CollectA Common Cuttlefish Walkaround With Comparisons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: CollectA :: CollectA walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: