Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bears-except Polar,Brown and American black

Go down 
+2
widukind
Taos
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Bears-except Polar,Brown and American black Empty
PostSubject: Bears-except Polar,Brown and American black   Bears-except Polar,Brown and American black EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 5:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bears-except Polar,Brown and American black   Bears-except Polar,Brown and American black EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 11:18 am

Wonderful bears

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bears-except Polar,Brown and American black   Bears-except Polar,Brown and American black EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 2:46 pm

Those are the bears we love most. Very Happy Well, we love them all but it is always a joy when poorly represented species are replicated. :)
You have a great selection! cheers

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Bears-except Polar,Brown and American black   Bears-except Polar,Brown and American black EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 5:08 pm

Taos wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You may be right, the bear on the right may be a sun bear. I had categorised it as an American black bear in my collection. Is it a K&M? Does anyone know the series?

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Bears-except Polar,Brown and American black   Bears-except Polar,Brown and American black EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 6:35 pm

Nice collection sunny Too bad there isn't a Spectacled bear made by a Modern brand at classic size.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Bears-except Polar,Brown and American black   Bears-except Polar,Brown and American black EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 10:21 pm

Thanks friends.
Rogerpgvg-the little bear is K+M and from their Rainforest tube.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Bears-except Polar,Brown and American black   Bears-except Polar,Brown and American black EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 2:59 pm

Taos wrote:
Thanks friends.
Rogerpgvg-the little bear is K+M and from their Rainforest tube.

Yes, this early tube which can be found on TAW:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Bears-except Polar,Brown and American black   Bears-except Polar,Brown and American black EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 4:26 pm

Thank you both. A spectacled bear! I wondered why his eyes were so funny Very Happy.

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Bears-except Polar,Brown and American black   Bears-except Polar,Brown and American black EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 9:50 pm

Thanks Roger-I will have to rename him as a Spectacled bear as I thought he was a Sun bear due to it being a Rainforest tube.

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Bears-except Polar,Brown and American black   Bears-except Polar,Brown and American black EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 10:19 pm

Great black bears collection! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Bears-except Polar,Brown and American black   Bears-except Polar,Brown and American black EmptyThu Feb 15, 2024 1:20 am

Taos wrote:
Thanks Roger-I will have to rename him as a Spectacled  bear as I thought he was a Sun bear due to it being a Rainforest tube.

Spectacled bears also live in rainforests but these early tubes have many animals with spectacles. Laughing Tehir eyes are so funny, check the other Asian animals in that set like the elephant or the tapir. Wink So, it is not possible to be sure what they wanted to do but, I think spectacled bear is a strong possibility. :)

PostSubject: Re: Bears-except Polar,Brown and American black   Bears-except Polar,Brown and American black Empty

Back to top Go down

Bears-except Polar,Brown and American black
Page 1 of 1