Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll!

Go down 
4 posters

Choose your Sealife candidate!
CollectA Right Whale
2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll! Vote_lcap17%2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll! Vote_rcap
 17% [ 10 ]
CollectA Goblin Shark
2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll! Vote_lcap28%2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll! Vote_rcap
 28% [ 16 ]
CollectA Angelshark
2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll! Vote_lcap14%2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll! Vote_rcap
 14% [ 8 ]
Bullyland Blue Sea Dragon
2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll! Vote_lcap28%2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll! Vote_rcap
 28% [ 16 ]
Papo Nautilus
2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll! Vote_lcap13%2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll! Vote_rcap
 13% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 58

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll! Empty
PostSubject: 2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll!   2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll! EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 5:23 pm

The voting for the Sealife figure of 2023 is now open! You will have 7 days to vote. The poll will end on March 2nd!

You can only vote for one figure. You can change your vote up until the deadline.

The winner of this poll will join all other category winners on March 3rd in the grand final poll  cheers

A round of applause for our 5 finalists! Applause

CollectA Right Whale

2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll! 600px-10

CollectA Goblin Shark

2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll! 600px-11

CollectA Angelshark

2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll! 600px-12

Bullyland Blue Sea Dragon

2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll! Dsc_3044

Papo Nautilus

2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll! 600px-14

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll!   2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll! EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 5:33 pm

CollectA had some impressive sealife this year! All made it to the final poll. I hope the Safari orca & Papo nautilus had fair chances since I forgot to add them till late Palmface But it looks like the Nautilus made it to the final poll! Very nice to see a Bullyland figure here too cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll!   2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll! EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 1:06 am

Let's applaud our 5 finalists! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Thanks Jolie once more for joining our team curating one of the categories. It is much easier when the categories have different curators. I hope next year we have a bigger team again.

That's a category hard to choose. The boldest of them all is the blue sea dragon and this is defintely not a group of common species.
Great job for Bullyland. Especially when they're releasing such a limited number of animal figures.
The Goblin shark is my most wanted shark species and CollectA is the first releasing it at this size and a very good one.
But what to say about the other two CollectA models? They look perfect to me.
But wait, there's a Nautilus, another unusual species and what a great job Papo did.
Where to put my vote??? scratch

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll!   2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll! EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 2:02 am

Roger wrote:
Let's applaud our 5 finalists! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Thanks Jolie once more for joining our team curating one of the categories. It is much easier when the categories have different curators. I hope next year we have a bigger team again.

That's a category hard to choose. The boldest of them all is the blue sea dragon and this is defintely not a group of common species.
Great job for Bullyland. Especially when they're releasing such a limited number of animal figures.
The Goblin shark is my most wanted shark species and CollectA is the first releasing it at this size and a very good one.
But what to say about the other two CollectA models? They look perfect to me.
But wait, there's a Nautilus, another unusual species and what a great job Papo did.
Where to put my vote??? scratch

I agree wholeheartedly. I'm still don't know what to pick for sealife, wildlife, or woodland... Crying or Very sad

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Hanno

Hanno

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll!   2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll! EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 3:33 pm

The right whale is fantastic, such a magnificent animal, would love to have that model on display any where, any time.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll!   2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll! EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 5:55 am

So this year there will be two 2023 Sealife Figure of the Year affraid Laughing

The CollectA Goblin Shark  cheers  and Bullyland Blue Sea Dragon cheers

2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll! Collect-A-Goblinshark1

2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll! Dsc_3044
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll!   2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll! EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 11:47 am

I'll have to confirm, but it might be the first time that a Bullyland figure is awarded. The most intriguing thing is that every time I checked this poll, the goblin was leading; it seems there was a last-minute sprint from the slug that still managed to catch up with the shark. I'm happy with the result; they're both bold and beautiful figures.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll!   2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll! EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 12:14 pm

It’s not the first time Rogério, a Bullyland won the 2021 wildlife figure of the year 🤗
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll!   2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll! EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 1:15 pm

I should have checked before commenting because my memory doesn't help me much anymore, and I even had to verify because not even with the hint did I remember that it was about the macaw. It is interesting because both the macaw and the sea slug are somewhat flamboyant models.

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll!   2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll! Empty

Back to top Go down

2023 Sealife Figure of the Year: Final Poll!
Page 1 of 1