Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Ltd. IC Tokay Gecko

Go down 
+2
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Safari Ltd. IC Tokay Gecko Empty
PostSubject: Safari Ltd. IC Tokay Gecko   Safari Ltd. IC Tokay Gecko EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 4:09 am

Per request. Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd. IC Tokay Gecko   Safari Ltd. IC Tokay Gecko EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 5:32 am

Such a cool figure. I love these toes! Very Happy I know these geckos are large and emblematic but I wished so much to see a realistic figure of the gecko of my land which is much more impressive despite the modest size. (Tarentola mauritanica).

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd. IC Tokay Gecko   Safari Ltd. IC Tokay Gecko EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 5:40 am

Thank you so much for the pics Paige. cheers

Could you please indicate the snout to vent length ? Embarassed

A Tarentola mauritanica model would be nice Rogério, since it is living in south of France, maybe Papo could make one ? bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd. IC Tokay Gecko   Safari Ltd. IC Tokay Gecko EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 9:01 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Thank you so much for the pics Paige. cheers

Could you please indicate the snout to vent length ? Embarassed

A Tarentola mauritanica model would be nice Rogério, since it is living in south of France, maybe Papo could make one ? bounce bounce

Yes, the wall lizard needs a friend. Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd. IC Tokay Gecko   Safari Ltd. IC Tokay Gecko EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 9:43 am

Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd. IC Tokay Gecko   Safari Ltd. IC Tokay Gecko EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 9:53 am

Thank you so much for the photos! This model is beautiful. I love the wrinkles along the belly and the toes. Very lifelike too, just like many of the IC figures!

cheers congrats!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd. IC Tokay Gecko   Safari Ltd. IC Tokay Gecko EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 10:42 am

Great model, super well done! The toes really are super good. My first ever encounter with a tokay was before I knew at all what they were and I was sleeping my first night in Indonesia with jet lag and one kept calling outside my window and I was SO freaked out, I could not figure out what that noise was. Laughing Now I think it is really cool that I got to hear one at all, I never heard one again the whole time I was there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd. IC Tokay Gecko   Safari Ltd. IC Tokay Gecko Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd. IC Tokay Gecko
Page 1 of 1