Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All my Scottish Fold

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

All my Scottish Fold Empty
PostSubject: All my Scottish Fold   All my Scottish Fold EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 4:35 pm

Here they are.Quite popular as a model and more popular outside their home country,they are bred in the UK but can't be shown as there are problems linked to the folded ears.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: All my Scottish Fold   All my Scottish Fold EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 12:32 am

Thanks for unfolding your Scottish, I confess I like cats with large stretched ears but nothing against any other cat.

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: All my Scottish Fold   All my Scottish Fold EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 1:46 am

nice collection Taylor. I recently got a few cats from Bandai Birthday 2003, thinking they were plastic but turns out they are composite resins and a bit heavy. One is a Scottish Fold -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: All my Scottish Fold   All my Scottish Fold EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 9:13 am

Cute cats

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: All my Scottish Fold   All my Scottish Fold EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 10:33 am

sunny wrote:
nice collection Taylor. I recently got a few cats from Bandai Birthday 2003, thinking they were plastic but turns out they are composite resins and a bit heavy. One is a Scottish Fold -

I didn't know those are polyresin either. Though, that's a material I like. Thanks for pointing up the Scottish Fold, it was not identified on TAW and I fixed it now. Fortunately Susanne opened [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with photos of the cards so, when possible, I will try to find out if the few others not identified have a breed on it. Those Neargo cats are wonderful. cat

Taos

PostSubject: Re: All my Scottish Fold   All my Scottish Fold EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 10:22 pm

Thanks friends.
Sunny-those cats are really great.The Colourpoint on the right looks like a Munchkin. Smile

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: All my Scottish Fold   All my Scottish Fold EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 1:59 am

Yes Roger, they look deceptively like the regular Kitan plastic models, but instead they are very heavy.

Thanks Taylor. Is munchkin some breed of cat?! This one is really cute with a cheeky look.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: All my Scottish Fold   All my Scottish Fold EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 9:17 am

The model looks to have shorter legs than a normal cat so appears to be a Munchkin.They are a short legged breed of cat.Here is picture of one
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PostSubject: Re: All my Scottish Fold   All my Scottish Fold Empty

Back to top Go down

All my Scottish Fold
Page 1 of 1