Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 
 

 First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21799

PostSubject: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:33 pm

Dear friends, is not everyday that we see a picture of a figure in such an earlier stage of development!
Mojo said it was time to show it to all of our members because we deserve it! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
This is the mould in clay, almost finished and still unpainted as you see!
8 members of the forum already participated in the review process and I hope more will follow! Thanks to all!
Any comments, nice or not are welccome! I hope you enjoy the first STS and collectors figure! cheers

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 14835

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:36 pm

cheers

_________________
Christophe
My topics on STS
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11292

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:39 pm

cheers cheers

_________________
Harriet
My *Collection*
My *Handmade and Painted Models*
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 14835

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:40 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
cheers cheers
cheers cheers cheers

_________________
Christophe
My topics on STS
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

avatar

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-07-17
Posts : 3649

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:43 pm

fantastic

cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

avatar

Country/State : Catalonia, Spain
Age : 42
Joined : 2010-11-22
Posts : 1181

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:00 pm

Amazing! thank you for your job Roger, and specially to James for his patience tongue
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
skysthelimit

avatar

Country/State : Serbia
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:01 pm

Can't wait to see it painted cheers cheers

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
Sumo

avatar

Country/State : Norway
Age : 36
Joined : 2010-12-19
Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:19 pm

Wow, what a beauty! Very Happy Can I start jumping up and down in anticipation yet?

The only tiny critique I have is that the pasterns look a little short and thick, but I guess that might be to keep the legs from warping.
Back to top Go down
http://yakinasack.blogspot.com/
Wildheart

avatar

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania
Age : 20
Joined : 2010-04-29
Posts : 2176

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:28 pm

It looks awesome! I am also waiting to see it painted! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://theboundariesofcollecting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21799

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:08 am

Thanks everybody! I'm glad you like the mould!
Sumo, thanks for your critique, it is always welcome! :)
Back to top Go down
Kristie

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 45
Joined : 2011-01-18
Posts : 2915

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:39 am

cheers cheers cheers

Looks fantastic!

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

avatar

Country/State : California
Age : 57
Joined : 2011-06-26
Posts : 1710

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:22 am

cheers
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce when are Mojos going to be available in the US?
Back to top Go down
Philter4

avatar

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 1406

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:39 am

I can't wait to see this in the final stages, so far FANTASTIC!!!
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
ken yeo

avatar

Country/State : Singapore
Age : 47
Joined : 2010-04-05
Posts : 5411

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:35 am

cheers cheers cheers

Thanks so much! Roger!
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
Sergey

avatar

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 51
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2818

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:15 pm

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

avatar

Country/State : CALIFORNIA
Age : 39
Joined : 2010-11-11
Posts : 604

PostSubject: sableeeee   Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:20 am

I ALSO, HOPE FOR THE BABY CALF OR THE COW SABLE ....... cheers
Back to top Go down
Yurumi

avatar

Country/State : Leipzig, GERMANY
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-04-08
Posts : 461

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:17 pm

Simply wonderful!!! cheers Many thanks for sharing, Roger Very Happy .
BG

_________________

Sorry, my English is not so good, I hope You understand me Embarassed drunken What a Face Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21799

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:00 pm

Thanks again for your comments! cheers
No babies or females, but maybe a small surprise for STS friends! Suspect
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26215

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:14 pm

Very phantastic!!!!!!!! Shocked cheers
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

avatar

Country/State : Spain
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-12-13
Posts : 2832

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:12 am

WOW! It´s a fantastic sable!

May I ask who participated with this project? I´m sorry if the question is obvious, but as you know I didn´t follow this post very often Sad Ooooh I would love to participate if Mojo does a new horse! I love you I really like this kind of projects ^^

_________________
Visit my collection gallery at http://sylobe.deviantart.com/gallery/26714361

Visit my art gallery at http://sylobe.deviantart.com/gallery/

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21799

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:27 am

SyLoBe wrote:
WOW! It´s a fantastic sable!

May I ask who participated with this project? I´m sorry if the question is obvious, but as you know I didn´t follow this post very often Sad Ooooh I would love to participate if Mojo does a new horse! I love you I really like this kind of projects ^^

At the end I will say the name of the members that participated in this project! Remember that it was not possible to work with all of us at the same time but those who participated and are still in this work are representing all members of the forum.
I was also thinking in a similar project for a horse and obviously thinking in you once you are one of the most participative horsey members of the forum, and your knowledge is also important but I'm not sure we will work with Mojo in a horse! Later you will understand why!
There are also some members participating in another project of a new species in the market but I will only reveal some more details later! silent Mojo is really hearing us and working with us.
Thanks for your comments! cheers
Back to top Go down
MartinH
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 35
Joined : 2010-08-24
Posts : 2916

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:44 am

Nice one but I was expecting more... scratch

_________________
my website http://dixieboy.webnode.cz/
my outside photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
skysthelimit

avatar

Country/State : Serbia
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:01 am

What, a family? Laughing

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
MartinH
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 35
Joined : 2010-08-24
Posts : 2916

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:24 am

skysthelimit wrote:
What, a family? Laughing
nope... different pose Neutral

_________________
my website http://dixieboy.webnode.cz/
my outside photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
SyLoBe

avatar

Country/State : Spain
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-12-13
Posts : 2832

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:25 am

Roger wrote:
Mojo is really hearing us and working with us.

That´s absolutely amazing! I think all brands should do something similar :)

_________________
Visit my collection gallery at http://sylobe.deviantart.com/gallery/26714361

Visit my art gallery at http://sylobe.deviantart.com/gallery/

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
skysthelimit

avatar

Country/State : Serbia
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:36 am

MartinH wrote:
skysthelimit wrote:
What, a family? Laughing
nope... different pose Neutral
Martin, the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence. That pose is a classic pose for that animal and shows his horns in full focus.

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21799

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:26 pm

It was a democratic choice, this pose was the preferred of the most part of our STS friends!
I suggested a different pose personally but it was promised to be a figure discussed in this forum and many wanted a classic pose that is also fantastic for such a beautiful species!
Britains did the same pose. Ahah Martin, you have to get two and use the Hair drier! tongue
Back to top Go down
MartinH
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 35
Joined : 2010-08-24
Posts : 2916

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:06 pm

Roger wrote:
It was a democratic choice, this pose was the preferred of the most part of our STS friends!
I suggested a different pose personally but it was promised to be a figure discussed in this forum and many wanted a classic pose that is also fantastic for such a beautiful species!
Britains did the same pose. Ahah Martin, you have to get two and use the Hair drier! tongue
It´s nothing against Mojo or something... It´s just... there is a lot of animals in this pose and I prefer more creativity with animal figures...

_________________
my website http://dixieboy.webnode.cz/
my outside photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21799

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:21 pm

MartinH wrote:
Roger wrote:
It was a democratic choice, this pose was the preferred of the most part of our STS friends!
I suggested a different pose personally but it was promised to be a figure discussed in this forum and many wanted a classic pose that is also fantastic for such a beautiful species!
Britains did the same pose. Ahah Martin, you have to get two and use the Hair drier! tongue
It´s nothing against Mojo or something... It´s just... there is a lot of animals in this pose and I prefer more creativity with animal figures...

I know it and I agree with you but mainly with those figures many times replicated, like giraffes, zebras, lions, I don't understand why they use almost always the same pose, but Mojo also has not suggested this pose, remember it was a choice from our friends, also you have to remember that there's no sable in modern brands, so the first brand brave enough to make a sable and accept our choice it was Mojo, and I apreciate it a lot!
Now is time to other brands make the same or explore sable figures in different poses.
Back to top Go down
Philter4

avatar

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 1406

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:14 pm

MartinH wrote:
I'st Mojo or something... It´s just... there is a lot of animals in this pose and I prefer more creativity with animal figures...
Think of people like me, I would not have chosen the sable at all but my choices had no chance of being made by a toy company so I picked my favorites from the lists of others, and then didn't vote for this sable pose at the end. With that said, I am so happy with the choice and pose that I can not give fault to any of the others who voted for this figure.


Last edited by Philter4 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
Gast
Guest



PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:09 pm

cant wait to see it painted, i think its post can be improved.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30811

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:38 pm

lol! lol! Democracy is wonderful...as long as the others agree with me Wink

Isn`t that right, Martin and Phil ....?
Well I did not vote on it either, but such was the vote Laughing

Sorry, sorry, I don`t intend to be the smart gal pale Embarassed Shocked Wink
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21799

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:37 pm

Ahahah! I know Martin loves already this figure because it was a choice from his friends and it was the first time a brand was watching his oppinions! I remember Martin enjoying crazily the Schleich oryx, muskox and wisent, all figures that I love, but all in bored poses! :)
Ah, I know Martin also loves the new pair of Schleich zebras that are almost the same figure and have almost the same pose as 4 or 5 previous! Ah, and I also love the Schleich warthogs that are almost the same figure! So, it was a choice from a family where Martin belongs and he will surely love the sable, the only project that has some Martin's gens in its conception! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

avatar

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 5972

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:14 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
The pose was not my choice either, but as Rogerio said, it was a democratic choice, so that should be ok then.
There can't go to much wrong with this pose, and we will see in the future what comes up from Mojo...
We have the premiere of choosing a model by collectors, and we should be proud of that in the first place. Very Happy
Now we are all curious about the painting, which can be tricky on an antelope species... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

avatar

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine
Age : 37
Joined : 2010-04-19
Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:29 pm

Philter4 wrote:
Think of people like me, I would not have chosen the sable at all but my choices had no chance of being made by a toy company so I picked my favorites from the lists of others, and then didn't vote for this sable pose at the end. With that said, I am so happy with the choice and pose that I can not give fault to any of the others who voted for this figure.
Same here, Phil!
WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
...We have the premiere of choosing a model by collectors, and we should be proud of that in the first place. Very Happy
100%!!!

_________________
Owners of miniature zoos on shelves, unite!
My collector's blog
Back to top Go down
http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
MARTINLATIN

avatar

Country/State : CALIFORNIA
Age : 39
Joined : 2010-11-11
Posts : 604

PostSubject: U N YOURE    Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:02 am

Kiryuha wrote:
Philter4 wrote:
Think of people like me, I would not have chosen the sable at all but my choices had no chance of being made by a toy company so I picked my favorites from the lists of others, and then didn't vote for this sable pose at the end. With that said, I am so happy with the choice and pose that I can not give fault to any of the others who voted for this figure.
Same here, Phil!
WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
...We have the premiere of choosing a model by collectors, and we should be proud of that in the first place. Very Happy
100%!!!


DON'T YOU HAVE A LIFE SWEETTY,, KIRYYYYYO........... pig scratch
Back to top Go down
MartinH
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 35
Joined : 2010-08-24
Posts : 2916

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:10 am

Roger wrote:
Ahahah! I know Martin loves already this figure because it was a choice from his friends and it was the first time a brand was watching his oppinions! I remember Martin enjoying crazily the Schleich oryx, muskox and wisent, all figures that I love, but all in bored poses! :)
Ah, I know Martin also loves the new pair of Schleich zebras that are almost the same figure and have almost the same pose as 4 or 5 previous! Ah, and I also love the Schleich warthogs that are almost the same figure! So, it was a choice from a family where Martin belongs and he will surely love the sable, the only project that has some Martin's gens in its conception! Very Happy Very Happy



So what? I´m not allowed to have my own opinion? Maybe I get it wrong, but your comment comes to me full of irony. Yes, I would much rather see animals in other poses, but I think that there is no reason to be sarcastic. I'm sorry if I touch you with my opinion because it sounds to me that you take it too personally. The figure is nice and it's nice from Mojo that is interested in the opinion of collectors. And if you constantly repeat one of my opinion, yes, most of the figures could have another poses, but it doesn´t reduce their collectible value for me. I do not want to argue here because the head is not turned or bent legs ... This antelope was my second choice, I voted for gaur.

And I would not want to be here as a "pose critic". scratch

_________________
my website http://dixieboy.webnode.cz/
my outside photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30811

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:38 am

Come on, guys !
We are talking about a figuere that is supposed to give us joy Shocked
It is Saturday, tonight is Saturday night, and everybody loves Saturday night Very Happy
And there is only two weeks and 3 months till christmas cheers santa

If you were my sons, I would make you a huge, yummy chocolate cake,
-and send you out chopping firewood while I bake it Twisted Evil That usually settels all arguments lol!

I love you all Laughing Laughing ( and if that doesn`t scare you, nothing will What a Face )
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11292

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:35 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Come on, guys !
We are talking about a figuere that is supposed to give us joy Shocked
It is Saturday, tonight is Saturday night, and everybody loves Saturday night Very Happy
And there is only two weeks and 3 months till christmas cheers santa

If you were my sons, I would make you a huge, yummy chocolate cake,
-and send you out chopping firewood while I bake it Twisted Evil That usually settels all arguments lol!

I love you all Laughing Laughing ( and if that doesn`t scare you, nothing will What a Face )
cheers Listen to aunty Susanne! Very Happy Wink

_________________
Harriet
My *Collection*
My *Handmade and Painted Models*
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
STORMnl

avatar

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands
Age : 57
Joined : 2011-07-24
Posts : 1080

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:50 pm

maybey they come in the future with a drinking pose our a neck turned right our left
our a look up pose

who wil tell..

so everybody happy now

i hope they are going to make more prehistoric mammals in the furure

made a nice wish list on there Facebook

martien

_________________
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30811

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:00 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:


cheers Listen to aunty Susanne! Very Happy Wink

STORMnl wrote:


...so everybody happy now



lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21799

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:44 pm

MartinH wrote:
Roger wrote:
Ahahah! I know Martin loves already this figure because it was a choice from his friends and it was the first time a brand was watching his oppinions! I remember Martin enjoying crazily the Schleich oryx, muskox and wisent, all figures that I love, but all in bored poses! :)
Ah, I know Martin also loves the new pair of Schleich zebras that are almost the same figure and have almost the same pose as 4 or 5 previous! Ah, and I also love the Schleich warthogs that are almost the same figure! So, it was a choice from a family where Martin belongs and he will surely love the sable, the only project that has some Martin's gens in its conception! Very Happy Very Happy



So what? I´m not allowed to have my own opinion? Maybe I get it wrong, but your comment comes to me full of irony. Yes, I would much rather see animals in other poses, but I think that there is no reason to be sarcastic. I'm sorry if I touch you with my opinion because it sounds to me that you take it too personally. The figure is nice and it's nice from Mojo that is interested in the opinion of collectors. And if you constantly repeat one of my opinion, yes, most of the figures could have another poses, but it doesn´t reduce their collectible value for me. I do not want to argue here because the head is not turned or bent legs ... This antelope was my second choice, I voted for gaur.

And I would not want to be here as a "pose critic". scratch

Martin! That's not a sarcastic comment for sure! Of course you can have your opinion exactly as I am allowed to have mine or any other member. About democracy let me only remember that I had the chance to make that choice alone and I made everything to share this funny and interesting decision with all of you, all fantastic members from a beautiful family! The sable was my choice but any other would be welcome. Very Happy
I hope you will not see my comment ironic again and I'm very glad seeing how careful you were in your comment! Very Happy
What I wanted with my comment?
That Martin was not seen only as a "pose critic".
It looks we want the same, isn't it Martin? Very Happy ... chocolate! Rolling Eyes Wink
Back to top Go down
MartinH
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 35
Joined : 2010-08-24
Posts : 2916

PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:47 am

OK elephant

_________________
my website http://dixieboy.webnode.cz/
my outside photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
First picture of the Sable Antelope!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Sable antelope - calf - verzion nr.2
» Sable antelope discussion!!!
» Mojo sable antelope !
» The 2012 MOJO Giant sable antelope walk around by Kikimalou
» Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Mojö Fun-
Jump to: