Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Windstone Editions paint your own figure

Go down 
+2
sunny
pipsxlch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

Windstone Editions paint your own figure Empty
PostSubject: Windstone Editions paint your own figure   Windstone Editions paint your own figure EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 12:44 pm

I just finished painting this winged cat blank to match (sort of) my daughter's cat Feet. She is a very weird color, the vet thinks she's a trisomy and the color is just part of it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Windstone Editions paint your own figure   Windstone Editions paint your own figure EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 2:43 pm

that's wonderful Kelly! I really love the pink bits with the greys on them, it's such a lovely touch and really brings her beautiful face out.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Windstone Editions paint your own figure   Windstone Editions paint your own figure EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 10:12 pm

A cat with wings is still something acceptable, but this color seems completely implausible to me. Laughing I'm just kidding, great job! cat

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Windstone Editions paint your own figure   Windstone Editions paint your own figure EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 11:17 pm

Weird creature Shocked But nice job cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Windstone Editions paint your own figure   Windstone Editions paint your own figure EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 5:11 am

She is gorgeous! I gotta ask, how did this kitty get her name?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Windstone Editions paint your own figure   Windstone Editions paint your own figure EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 9:13 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Windstone Editions paint your own figure   Windstone Editions paint your own figure EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here she is. Not an easy color to copy.
I think her name is a slur/distortion of 'Sweet'. Not sure though, it just evolved. Weird name for a unique cat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windstone Editions paint your own figure   Windstone Editions paint your own figure Empty

Back to top Go down

Windstone Editions paint your own figure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: What else ? :: Member's arts-
Jump to: