Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
spikesilkenwolf

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Fake schlcieh.   Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:04 am

Have you ever seen any? i have some that came from a set made by tree house kids.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The set also came with foals that where schleich.

Walmart use to make figures that looked some what schleich like. there was a mane coon cat that was exactly the same. same paint coat and everything. the belly said blip toys. i have a white stallion from this set of figurine that i tough looked cool but he dose not look to be a schleich.
i also noticed on the box of the horse set there was rearing horse who looked like the mustangs made by schlcieh. he was bay with a bald face.

I have also seen on the Internet fake schleich horses called world famous horses. same paint jobs just very poor paint jobs

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:52 am

I have a pair of sets with two adults, one is like the appaloosa and the other one is like the thoroughbred. But I don´t know thw brand, becasue I don´t kave the box and horses have nothing in their bellies.

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:09 pm

I have researched all about these figures but came up with the blip toys website. I also am going to try to find out about the figures that walmart are coping from schleich. I will put blip toys website on eventhough it has no evidence of the figures.www.bliptoys.com
I will put up walmart website if I find it
Back to top Go down
spikesilkenwolf

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:50 am

I cnt find a picture of the box that had the mustang on it but here is the mane coon cat.

Gast

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:18 pm

@spikesilkenwolf wrote:

I cnt find a picture of the box that had the mustang on it but here is the mane coon cat.

Found the website! Erm.... Its says you need a code???? Erm.... Ok this is confusing!

http://www.nw-hd.com/
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:32 pm

dogsinparadise wrote:

Found the website! Erm.... Its says you need a code???? Erm.... Ok this is confusing!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Does anybody know how to see that page without the code?

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:04 pm

Sorry, I don't have any code Mad
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:52 pm

nope i dont

JACK
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:17 am

NATURE HD is not only making copies of SCHLEICH models, it already made copies of the first COLLECTA albino

Deseo

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:37 pm

I found the code somewhere last year. Here you go: N91-000S

I think there is only a few of their animals in the website. I didn't see those cats...
Back to top Go down
http://deseo.suntuubi.com/
SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I found the code somewhere last year. Here you go: N91-000S

I think there is only a few of their animals in the website. I didn't see those cats...

Thank you for the code :)

Today I saw some false Scheich horses: the shire foal, the old Hannoveraner foal and the oldest Friesian gelding. They were a bit ugly :S

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:37 pm

That's strange :S

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:20 am

I saw Schleich copies in many cases through the years... Rolling Eyes
I don't understand, why Schleich doesn't take any action against this? question

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:08 pm

wow thats really strange i m going to wallmarkt today and will look what they have !!!

i will let you guys know !!!!

have a great day simone
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:38 pm

I have several of the Nature's Wonder HD series, some boxed and some sold as individual animals. My local Wal-Mart does not sale them any more. They had a couple of neat accessory set, one with a windmill and one with a savanah like setting with display rocks.
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:03 am

I just got a Ewe and Lambs from this company. Ewe is stamped "2007", so company is not brand new, but I've never heard of it before. Looks like it's only in the US so far.
The lamb isn't too bad, and the ewe is attractive, even if she's got anatomical issues. Looks like their lions might be okay, but the horses look awful.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:49 pm

I need to enter a code to see it, - what do I do scratch Crying or Very sad

Sorry, computers don`t like me No
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:57 pm

I also need the code to see them... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://theboundariesofcollecting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min
Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:45 pm

I also need the code to see them... Embarassed

...The same... scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:06 pm

I have no problems-really nice!! Thank you!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:06 pm

silly website. requiring code to access! sillier me for not giving code: W92-027F. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

once you're in, click on "products" in upper left. It's a very strange site, I think. You need a product code to see what their products are, but w/o seeing their products, how do they think you'll get a code?!

I think the rattlesnake looks pretty good too, but the poodle?! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:18 pm

Thanks Carolynn, very interesting! Unfortunately a very small range but large enough for you!
No foxes! Sad
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:34 am

No foxes! Sad

i think they must have decided they didn't want anything to do with that poodle, who looks like a flop ear rabbit wearing a toy plastic wig of a samurai topknot.
Sheep don't know any better.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:53 am

Thanks for the site links Carolynn, interesting.
alot of the models look like copies of Schleich collectA and Papo! Although I like the lioness Very Happy
Look at that texas longhorn, it's Schleich, only the head it straight forward, but I'd still like to have him anyway Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Meerkat

Country/State : New Jersey USA

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:19 am

I've got that Meerkat! These figures were found at Walmart. Some of them still float around...I believe I saw the treefrog at Target recently.

The meerkat definitely looks like a copy of Schleich, that was my initial thought. I'm sure you can tell the slight differences, though!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:23 pm

Before CollectA some figures from Procon were called Nature's Wonders, we can see it in some online shops.
Tey had in 2005 a series about 50 figures all included in CollectA range, so they had the same fox as CollectA, first lion, tiger, etc.
Probably it is the same thing with a new small range... not sure! Suspect
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:13 am

Congrats Carolynn!
The site is hard to visit indeed, i can't see any nature's wonder models... Crying or Very sad

I have the zebra, which Dean sended me quit a time ago, he is a member here, but never visits us anymore...

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:25 pm

here are part of Blip toy animals i got in my shop

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:43 am

Again, i saw some figurines, which are based on Schleich figurines, like the gorilla male, which looks much like the older Schleich model for example, and some more...
By the way, the company is Blip Toys, the series are Natures Wonders... Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:38 am

The elephant looks cute! elephant

Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:02 am

The hornet looks gorgeous!!!! Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://theboundariesofcollecting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min
spikesilkenwolf

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:37 pm

This is what TGFtoys Says :

The Nature's Wonders Collection has officially changed their name to CollectA. While under the name of Nature's Wonders, the collection contained just over 40 figures produced with a Nature's Wonders ankle tag. Now under the name of CollectA, the collection contains approximately 200 different animal figures. The original figures from the Nature's Wonders Collection such as this item will contain a Nature's Wonders tag while supplies last. The figure is exactly the same model under both collection names. The only difference will be the figure's ankle tag and/or item number which will contain either the Nature's Wonders or CollectA brand name and number.

spikesilkenwolf

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:52 pm

pachyrhinosaurus

Country/State : PA, US

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:33 pm

I remember seeing some fake Schleich animals when I was at a railroad store. There were circus trucks, four of them, with a scaled down Schleich animal in each. They were the current male lion, the baby African elephant, and their current tigress.I forget the other one.
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:49 pm

As most of us know by now, CollectA was the former brand of Mr.James Conolly, who retracted from this brand and started Mojo right now... Rolling Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:17 am

As most of us know by now, CollectA was the former brand of Mr.James Conolly, who retracted from this brand and started Mojo right now... Rolling Eyes

The strange think about this is im not sure if "Natures wonders" and "Natures wonders HD" ( the brand walmart had that had some fake schleich like the mane coon cat) are the same. as the animals i found for sale on ebay(link above) and the ones for sale at tgf toys are the same thing. they do not seem to be. Mad

Also Mojo animals are so cool!!!!!!

spikesilkenwolf

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:00 am

Also found this

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:47 am

This is a very interesting subject, great that it has been re-opened Very Happy

As far as I can see the playing kittens are really copies of papo`s two, or what ?

It must be great to live in USA where you can get so many unusual things ! cheers

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:57 am

The Texas longhorn is more like the Mojo one, as it's head it straight forward - isn't it?

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:44 am

A lot of us have animals made in HD sets in their collections, but they are made by Natures Wonders, or Blip toys as the name of the company was, and was taken over by CollectA later on.
But it is all the same company, i know those Chinese companies are confusing us... Shocked
CollectA didn't make copies of other brands, but the company before did... Rolling Eyes Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:47 pm

Alright i just got buckskin mare! i was looking her over and i noticed she looks identical to the schleich pinto stallion apart from one leg changed and a new mane and tail.

also i noticed that there logo looks like it has the pinto mustang.

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:59 pm

What beautyful, sunny photoes, Lacey Very Happy sunny

It is always so much fun to see copies, thanks cheers
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:42 am

But is not a bad horse!! bounce

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:36 pm

Oh, I've seen a number of fake Schleich equines, though of the other molds.

Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
spikesilkenwolf

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:01 am

But is not a bad horse!! bounce
No no i love her! she is a fun filly with a swishy tail!

spikesilkenwolf

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:02 am

Oh, I've seen a number of fake Schleich equines, though of the other molds.

World famous horses! i have seen them on the internet before! very cool to see!

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:11 am

Look at the halflinger's bent back legs in the last photo Shocked

Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:21 pm

I have some World Famous horses :) Mine are smaller than Schleich ones.

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
appyhurdler

Country/State : australia

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:48 am

thats a shame ive seen the copies of schleich horses at thenewsagents but they were like pottery the same size and all but 20 dollars!!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:06 pm

Uhh, that is a lot of money, - but very interesting. Schleich should be proud with all the copies Very Happy

Wellcome to the forum, Appy flower cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   

Back to top Go down

Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Unclassified modern companies-
Jump to: