Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip

Go down 
+20
SeanieP
Mastiffcat
appyhurdler
Cyhyraeth
ken yeo
HKHollinstone
SUSANNE
pachyrhinosaurus
Meerkat
Roger
widukind
Sergey
Wildheart
aandmkw
WILLYBACOMAN
remowshake
Deseo
Kikimalou
SyLoBe
spikesilkenwolf
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
spikesilkenwolf

spikesilkenwolf

Country/State : USA

Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip Empty
PostSubject: Fake schlcieh.   Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:04 am

Have you ever seen any? i have some that came from a set made by tree house kids.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The set also came with foals that where schleich.

Walmart use to make figures that looked some what schleich like. there was a mane coon cat that was exactly the same. same paint coat and everything. the belly said blip toys. i have a white stallion from this set of figurine that i tough looked cool but he dose not look to be a schleich.
i also noticed on the box of the horse set there was rearing horse who looked like the mustangs made by schlcieh. he was bay with a bald face.

I have also seen on the Internet fake schleich horses called world famous horses. same paint jobs just very poor paint jobs

SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:52 am

I have a pair of sets with two adults, one is like the appaloosa and the other one is like the thoroughbred. But I don´t know thw brand, becasue I don´t kave the box and horses have nothing in their bellies.

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:09 pm

I have researched all about these figures but came up with the blip toys website. I also am going to try to find out about the figures that walmart are coping from schleich. I will put blip toys website on eventhough it has no evidence of the figures.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I will put up walmart website if I find it
Back to top Go down
spikesilkenwolf

spikesilkenwolf

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:50 am

I cnt find a picture of the box that had the mustang on it but here is the mane coon cat.

Gast

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:18 pm

spikesilkenwolf wrote:
I cnt find a picture of the box that had the mustang on it but here is the mane coon cat.

Found the website! Erm.... Its says you need a code???? Erm.... Ok this is confusing!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:32 pm

dogsinparadise wrote:

Found the website! Erm.... Its says you need a code???? Erm.... Ok this is confusing!

Does anybody know how to see that page without the code?

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:04 pm

Sorry, I don't have any code Mad
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:52 pm

nope i dont

JACK
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:17 am

NATURE HD is not only making copies of SCHLEICH models, it already made copies of the first COLLECTA albino
Back to top Go down
Deseo

Deseo

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:37 pm

I found the code somewhere last year. Here you go: N91-000S

I think there is only a few of their animals in the website. I didn't see those cats...
Back to top Go down
http://deseo.suntuubi.com/
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:42 pm

Deseo wrote:
I found the code somewhere last year. Here you go: N91-000S

I think there is only a few of their animals in the website. I didn't see those cats...

Thank you for the code :)

Today I saw some false Scheich horses: the shire foal, the old Hannoveraner foal and the oldest Friesian gelding. They were a bit ugly :S

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
remowshake

remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:37 pm

That's strange :S

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:20 am

I saw Schleich copies in many cases through the years... Rolling Eyes
I don't understand, why Schleich doesn't take any action against this? question

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:08 pm

wow thats really strange i m going to wallmarkt today and will look what they have !!!

i will let you guys know !!!!

have a great day simone
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:38 pm

I have several of the Nature's Wonder HD series, some boxed and some sold as individual animals. My local Wal-Mart does not sale them any more. They had a couple of neat accessory set, one with a windmill and one with a savanah like setting with display rocks.
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:03 am

I just got a Ewe and Lambs from this company. Ewe is stamped "2007", so company is not brand new, but I've never heard of it before. Looks like it's only in the US so far.
The lamb isn't too bad, and the ewe is attractive, even if she's got anatomical issues. Looks like their lions might be okay, but the horses look awful.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:49 pm

I need to enter a code to see it, - what do I do scratch Crying or Very sad

Sorry, computers don`t like me No
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:57 pm

I also need the code to see them... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Wildheart wrote:
I also need the code to see them... Embarassed

...The same... scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:06 pm

I have no problems-really nice!! Thank you!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:06 pm

silly website. requiring code to access! sillier me for not giving code: W92-027F. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

once you're in, click on "products" in upper left. It's a very strange site, I think. You need a product code to see what their products are, but w/o seeing their products, how do they think you'll get a code?!

I think the rattlesnake looks pretty good too, but the poodle?! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:18 pm

Thanks Carolynn, very interesting! Unfortunately a very small range but large enough for you!
No foxes! Sad
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:34 am

Roger wrote:

No foxes! Sad

i think they must have decided they didn't want anything to do with that poodle, who looks like a flop ear rabbit wearing a toy plastic wig of a samurai topknot.
Sheep don't know any better.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:53 am

Thanks for the site links Carolynn, interesting.
alot of the models look like copies of Schleich collectA and Papo! Although I like the lioness Very Happy
Look at that texas longhorn, it's Schleich, only the head it straight forward, but I'd still like to have him anyway Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Meerkat

Meerkat

Country/State : New Jersey USA

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:19 am

I've got that Meerkat! These figures were found at Walmart. Some of them still float around...I believe I saw the treefrog at Target recently.

The meerkat definitely looks like a copy of Schleich, that was my initial thought. I'm sure you can tell the slight differences, though!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip   Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip Empty

Back to top Go down

Nature's Wonders- High Definition by Blip
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next