Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:16 am

Beautiful family Arnaud! They are among my favorites schleich Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks !! I had the sheep before I had stopped my collection. That means a lot. They were among my first Schleich...

Funny to know they were one of your first schleich. My very first was giraffe and then I bought sheep family! Laughing Then musk ox and anteater, then panda and tiger, polar bear and grizzly, I love them all I love you I think first 10 is usually kind of favorite for every collector, isn't it? :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:49 pm

Beautiful family Arnaud! They are among my favorites schleich Very Happy
Thanks !! I had the sheep before I had stopped my collection. That means a lot. They were among my first Schleich...

Funny to know they were one of your first schleich. My very first was giraffe and then I bought sheep family! Laughing Then musk ox and anteater, then panda and tiger, polar bear and grizzly, I love them all I love you I think first 10 is usually kind of favorite for every collector, isn't it? :)

I agree!!

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:58 pm

Today is such a beautiful weather, I decided to take some photos outside. Here are the photos of my sheeps.
First a "no name" group with shepherds and shepherd dog.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some sheeps from Bullyland

From Siku

In the foreground Hausser. In the background from left to right VEB Plaho, Siku and perhaps Hausser again (?).
In the middle a grazing sheep from Britains.

The Hausser sheeps.

On the left side sheeps from Schleich,in the middle from Bullyland, far right again Schleich.

An old, unknown sheep and a small sheep maybe Lineol (?).

And last not least .... our "Mi"! It´s a "swing - sheep", handmade ​​by an real shepherd. We bought it at an sheep show, when our son was very small. Today "Mi" still stands in our living room.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Aaaaarh !
Mi is fabulous cheers

And SO many great sheep you have of many brands Very Happy

I have never seen those Siku-sheep before, they are fanatstic drunken

GREAT collection, Yvette ! Thankyou for sharing flower

It seems that you live in a very, very beautyful place Very Happy

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:13 pm

Beautiful sheep Yvette! Wow, many lovely ones Very Happy
Today is such a beautiful weather, I decided to take some photos outside. Here are the photos of my sheeps.

They are no "no me"!!! They are my fav from all, that's identical as set from my childhood, "Country Life" produced by New Ray! Unfortunatelly I don't have it anymore, but when I was child this was my favorite toy I love you Thank you for sharing, I love the photo, bring back memories cheers This dog and this man and this sweet group of sheep, there was 6 of them in the set and additional 2 trees, wow, I remember the day when I bought the set , very lucky day Very Happy
This set is connected with the story I described here in this topic Wink [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Back to top Go down
75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:01 am

Wow Anna, that´s very interesting.

Under the botton is not a brand.

But - I think - it is time for the sheeps to return home. sunny

Please send me your address, so they can start the journey home to you. Wink

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:22 am

Wow Anna, that´s very interesting.

Under the botton is not a brand.

But - I think - it is time for the sheeps to return home. sunny

Please send me your address, so they can start the journey home to you. Wink

AAAA!! affraid Yvette! Are You serious? bounce Very Happy
You are too good for me Shocked Yvette, thank You soooo much! sunny sunny sunny queen
I can't believe I will see them again I love you Thank You, thank You, thank You Very Happy cheers I just jumped of joy here in my room sunny bounce

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:06 am

Fantastic pictures and figures, Yvette! flower
Ah, Ana should know how seriously generous you are and I'm sure she is still jumping like a Kangoo! bounce bounce
Congrats Yvette, you and your son are surely very special! I love you flower

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:05 am

Lovely to see!
Thank you for sharing (with us, and Anna too!)

Back to top Go down
http://schleich.animobil.info
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:55 pm

Ah, Ana should know how seriously generous you are and I'm sure she is still jumping like a Kangoo! bounce bounce

Yes Roger, I'm still jumping Wink bounce Hooray for seriously generous Yvette Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:59 am

I'm late here, but I like this topic very much! I love sheep I love you me and my son have actually 2 small collections of them Laughing But each sheep has name Wink
i love that your and your son collect sheep together. Lucky son and lucky mother! The sheep's names and bells are darling! Do you name all your figures, or only some of them?

Funny thing is, that some of my Schleich sheep also have bells Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They had them on when I got them, and I LOVE it drunken
affraid i hope i don't have to put bells on all my sheep!! the noise would be deafening!

.... I haven't figured yet what can a crocodile make with a bell in his neck?! scratch scratch

scratch alien glop, glop, glop drunken alien drunken alien Laughing
lol! that's the answer! I'll make them wear their bells in the water. I'll need to get a sheep-crocodog to protect them.

I think I finally found them all, though I almost forgot the smaller Schleich ones.
Amazing beautiful collection!! What is the Schleich in the picture with the minis? She's wonderful.
The more i see of Playmobil animals, the more i like them. they have a very modern sculpture vibe going. I love mine! (I haven't forgotten - just too busy to think straight.)
Can you identify the makers of your American sheep?
I have the little pair of sheep; I'll have to check, but i think they are marked Hong Kong. Mine are molded in blue plastic and the grass and details are painted. They are very nice little lambs.

Oh, this thread is wonderful! I love you flower sunny but it makes my want list keep growing!!!

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:13 am

these are "no names"?! they're fantastic! what a brilliant little set!

Quote :
Some sheeps from Bullyland
the black ram!!! Shocked Shocked

Quote :
From Siku
oooooooo drunken drunken drunken drunken

Quote :
An old, unknown sheep and a small sheep maybe Lineol (?).
these are so cooool!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/quote]
this is absolutely precious! sunny sunny sunny

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:56 am

[quote="Mastiffcat"]

... What is the Schleich in the picture with the minis? She's wonderful./quote]

Yes, she is WONDERFUL...and pretty hard to find What a Face
The classics 12232, made from 1992 - 1994 only Very Happy

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:17 am

I'm late here, but I like this topic very much! I love sheep I love you me and my son have actually 2 small collections of them Laughing But each sheep has name Wink
i love that your and your son collect sheep together. Lucky son and lucky mother! The sheep's names and bells are darling! Do you name all your figures, or only some of them?

Well not all of my figures have names. Beside the sheep we also gave names to 2 lamas and to new Schleich foxes. I tried to give names also to each of the horses but I have too many of them and can't remember Shocked Laughing Maybe I will think about the names for them in some free time, it's funny play Very Happy I will surely give names to my snowy owls when the new schleich snowy owl will be there ( my husband bought it for me bounce) I'm so happy these 2 owls will make nice couple Very Happy

It's nice to have sheep herd together with Filip, I think he especially likes to make sheep's sounds around when we play :rabbit: But this situation has also minuses, last time we lost one lamb while playing and probably we will not find it, maybe it is somewhere in vacuum cleaner now Sad But this wasn't very rare animal so I'm not angry Laughing

I remember You also give names to Your animals Carolynn? To all of them or only some of them? Very Happy

affraid i hope i don't have to put bells on all my sheep!! the noise would be deafening!

lol!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:52 pm

Two new sheep for me today. They are from Starlux Very Happy

scratch I wonder if they are from the same breed, - but never mind Wink

Deseo

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:19 am

these are "no names"?! they're fantastic! what a brilliant little set!
I think they are New Ray sheeps I have them also Very Happy

Here is one of my sheeps. I have just few of them and this is the most precious to me. She is customized by me and represents our real sheep Nuppu I love you

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:56 am

Ohhh, Emilia ! drunken

That Nuppu-model is fantastic, - what an enormous improvement from what the model used to be cheers

It is funny how immensely much the paintwork does to a model, - and you did a fantastic job Very Happy

Thankyou for the lovely photoes flower

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:21 am

Fantastic, Emilia! :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:56 am

Well not all of my figures have names. Beside the sheep we also gave names to 2 lamas and to new Schleich foxes. I tried to give names also to each of the horses but I have too many of them and can't remember Shocked Laughing Maybe I will think about the names for them in some free time, it's funny play Very Happy I will surely give names to my snowy owls when the new schleich snowy owl will be there ( my husband bought it for me bounce) I'm so happy these 2 owls will make nice couple Very Happy

It's nice to have sheep herd together with Filip, I think he especially likes to make sheep's sounds around when we play :rabbit: But this situation has also minuses, last time we lost one lamb while playing and probably we will not find it, maybe it is somewhere in vacuum cleaner now Sad But this wasn't very rare animal so I'm not angry Laughing

I remember You also give names to Your animals Carolynn? To all of them or only some of them? Very Happy

I do not name all my animals. When I collected Breyers, they each had a name, but none of the sheep got names until relatively recently. Only special figures get names, if they tell me what it is: a name has to just pop into my head. If they keep their name secret, they're just called "sheep" or "mule" etc. YOur fellows were very generous with their names, but Harriet's Gemsbok was quite coy about telling me her name. I knew it had Antoinette in it, but it was a long time before I figured out her name is Sophronia Antointte!

Two new sheep for me today. They are from Starlux Very Happy

scratch I wonder if they are from the same breed, - but never mind Wink
probably not the same breed, because the one on the left is a goat. geek A very nice goat. I love the sheep. Add her to my want list!

I think they are New Ray sheeps I have them also Very Happy

Here is one of my sheeps. I have just few of them and this is the most precious to me. She is customized by me and represents our real sheep Nuppu
Nuppu is lovely! Can we see photos of the real Nuppu? Brilliant job remaking that silly bit of plastic into a lovely warm sheep!

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:38 am

Such lovely sheep Wink

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Deseo

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:58 am

Thank you! Very Happy

Here is one photo of our Nuppu. The dark one on backround is Napero.
Maybe I'll post also some photos of our other pets and sheeps into the pets-topic. Until then you can find more photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:26 pm

Thank you! Very Happy

Here is one photo of our Nuppu. The dark one on backround is Napero.
Maybe I'll post also some photos of our other pets and sheeps into the pets-topic. Until then you can find more photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

She is beautiful!!

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:51 pm

Carolynn what a nice name for Harriet's gemsbok Very Happy I think it fits very well Very Happy

Deseo Beautiful Nuppu, so cute and sweet and she has wonderful color!!! Also great work on her representation, beautiful model cheers Thank You so much for sharing!

Susanne Lovely Starlux goat and sheep I love you

Yvette sent to me lovey New Ray sat of sheep and it arrived 2 days ago! I'm so happy! It's just like the set which I use to have as a kid cheers When I watch them I feel like in time machine Laughing Thank You so much Yvette! Big HURRAY for Yvette cheers cheers Very Happy
The little tree was not in this set but it is one of not many toys which are from my childhood collection. It is also New Ray tree :)

And also from the last time some sheep arrived to my and my son's collections. We took them to the garden for small photo session Very Happy
Here they are all together ( I still need to take family photo with the small new rays)

Here our rams (Benek-the one from unknown brand, Billy by Schleich and Baron by Mojo) :

Now lambs (Winnie from CollectA, Sluvik from safari tube, Bamboleo from unknown brand, twins from Mojo: B.B. -standing one and Bon Bon, Schleich lamb is called Bowie and we lost our Bonzo from Schleich)

And ewes :) (Betty, Bijou, Bańka, Bonnie, Bella and Ballerina) study cat

Last edited by ana on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add more photos)
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:49 am

The only sheep I have in my collection (so far) are the Schleich 2012 Stropshires. :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:53 am

They are pretty, Kristie! :)
No Mojo sheep in Hobby Lobby?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)   Today at 5:01 am

Back to top Go down

Show us yours : Sheep ! (Genus Ovis)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next