Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla

Go down 
+7
ken yeo
HKHollinstone
Ana
Kristie
Roger
Wildheart
SUSANNE
11 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla Empty
PostSubject: Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla   Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:24 pm

I suppose many women think that small packages are a girl`s best friend Rolling Eyes Wink

The package I got this morning was not that small, but gosh! was i just as happy with the contents sunny

A variant of the old variant of the old tigres 14023 cat Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here with her friends

And then, - he has been on my wishlist for years Very Happy monkey

Meeting other gorilla males is not always easy, - he looks a bit vorried, but I am sure they will eventually gang together Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla   Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:27 pm

They are lovely new additions! Lucky tiger. He has so many brothers! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla   Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Congratulations for finding the variant of the old variant of the variant of the other variant! confused Wink cat
...and for the gorilla too!!! monkey
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla   Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:36 pm

Wildheart wrote:
They are lovely new additions! Lucky tiger. He has so many brothers! Razz

Thankyou Mihnea Very Happy
I think it is supposed to be a she, - but never mind, I will tell the tiger you say he/she is a lucky kitty cat

Roger wrote:
Congratulations for finding the variant of the old variant of the variant of the other variant! confused Wink cat
...and for the gorilla too!!! monkey

cheers Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla   Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:28 pm

Congrats Susanne! The tigers are nice. The gorillas are creepy! monkey monkey monkey

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla   Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:31 pm

Congratulations for new (but quite old Very Happy ) figures Susanne! This gorilla is very funny monkey
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla   Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:22 am

They are fabulous Susanne, congratulations!! Look at all those tigers, amazing how many variants there are! Shocked cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla   Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:37 am

Congrats Susanne! I like both of them.

It's nice to see so many variation of tiger.

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla   Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:36 am

Wow, your tiger herd is so amazing! The gorilla is wonderful too ^^ Congrats!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla   Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:53 am

Thankyou Kristie, Ana, Harriet and Ken flower flower flower flower

It makes my joy even better because you also like them Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Kristie, it is SO funny you find Apes scary Laughing

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla   Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:23 am

SyLoBe wrote:
Wow, your tiger herd is so amazing! The gorilla is wonderful too ^^ Congrats!

Thakyou, Silvia ( not Sylvia Wink ) cheers flower

- strange, your message appeared long after I entered my last ome scratch
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla   Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:41 pm

Outstanding work on the 14023 variants, Susanne. Also, congrats on the Alt Serie Grosse gorilla... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Arrakai

Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla   Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:00 pm

Great new aditions, Susanne cheers

The tiger looks realy good, and the pic with al of them together is realy eye-candy drunken

And the gorilla is very funny looking Laughing Great catch bounce
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla   Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:49 am

Fantastic catches Susanne! cheers
I really like to see all of the variations of that tiger-model!
And they are all in a very good condition to! Shocked Cool
I am sure, your Schleich gorilla's will be friends, as they are family... Wink

Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla   Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:55 am

Thanks Phil and Anna and Willy flower

Wow, Phil, you speak German Shocked

Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla   Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:50 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Thanks Phil and Anna and Willy flower

Wow, Phil, you speak German Shocked

Ha ha, no I don't, but I know how to learn a few words and phrases to make it look like I have some idea what I'm writing about... Laughing Otherwise, I'd be lost on eBay.de, where I spend one-quarter of my life... Laughing

I think you know a lot of German language, and of course, Willy is completely fluent in German... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla   Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:58 am

Well Phil, i know you are a clever guy! Wink
My fluid German i thank to the 5 years i lived there as a child, so that is not fair in compare with some of our other members... Laughing scratch
And talking about fluids, me and my friend Christoph do know a little bit about that... drunken geek

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla   Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:18 am

schleich61 wrote:

I think you know a lot of German language, and of course, Willy is completely fluent in German... cheers

In Denmark you can chose German in school. But if you don`t you can`t go on studying after you are 14 years old, so there is really no choice drunken

I hated it, our teacher was an old widow who could not see anything fun in life at all. So if the grammer of German is difficult, she made sure it was also boooooring Sleep Sleep Sleep Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla   Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:25 am

My first German teacher, who I had from kindergarten till the fifth grade, is very kind and helpful! She loves penguins alot, and that says much about her personality. Last year, she was going to give birth,but she lost the child and was devastated... Crying or Very sad No
I was destroyed, too! I didn't talk to her for a while...not to make her feel bad...
Now I share emails with her again and we hope to meet soon! Very Happy She made me love German!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla   Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:01 pm

I know very very very few words of German (so you can say I don´t know anything), but I want to learn it. So when I finish my English studies I want to start with German :)

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla   Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:21 pm

It is amazing so much it means to have a good teacher !
Mihnea, it seems your teacher also had a good pupil ! And good she has you.

Wow, Syl..Silvia, with Spanish, English and German you can manage in a large part of the world Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla   Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:47 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

Wow, Syl..Silvia, with Spanish, English and German you can manage in a large part of the world Very Happy

I love travelling, so that´s what I hope! I love learning different languages... I only have one year left to finish my English studies (unfortunately I will have to finish next year, I couldn´t do it this current one); and I chose German because I already know a bit of French (I studied it for several years at secondary school) and I can understand Italian and Portuguese (and they can understand me!) I would like to learn also Chinese, and Russian, and Danish and... but German first :)

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla   Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:52 pm

Wildheart wrote:

Now I share emails with her again and we hope to meet soon! Very Happy She made me love German!!!! cheers

Lucky you! I used to do something similar with my English teacher, he´s from London and spent few years here teaching English, when he went back to London we sent emails each other and meet when he come to Spain :) We were going to meet again when I visited London but unfortunately he was on a trip so we couldn´t meet.

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla   Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla Empty

Back to top Go down

Two new members of the gang :the old tigres 14023 and Classic gorilla
Page 1 of 1