Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrakai's Schleich additions

Go down 
+35
landrover
Mastiffcat
Vivien
Deseo
Gabe
dlfrogman
smithyboy
skysthelimit
STORMnl
Cyhyraeth
Miss Mufflon
widukind
noeska
SyLoBe
Ana
Kristie
ken yeo
Lasersword1973
Siobhan
remowshake
SUSANNE
zbyszek
Roger
MartinH
Suebeedo
Wildheart
aandmkw
Rio
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
schleich61
WILLYBACOMAN
Admin
stecal
Arrakai
39 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Arrakai

Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

Arrakai's Schleich additions  Empty
PostSubject: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:18 pm

Heres the schleich that I have found this month;

Arrakai's Schleich additions  Bild_029
The dog was pretty expensive, over 10euro, but the rest of them I got for 1 euro a piece cheers

Arrakai's Schleich additions  Bild_030
think they are realy cute, but very tiny Laughing

Arrakai's Schleich additions  Bild_031
unfortunately it´s pretty damaged, so I´ll just have to keep my eyes open for another. No

Arrakai's Schleich additions  Bild_150
I already have all of these, but they only cost me 5euro for the whole lot, so I couldnt resist Very Happy

Arrakai's Schleich additions  Bild_151

Arrakai's Schleich additions  Bild_032
Extremely happy about these. found them at a fleemarket for 0.5 euro a piece!

Heres the dog I´m a little confused about. It´s a schleich dog, since it says schleich under it, but it feels more "comic" then other schleich dogs, and I cant find it in the collectors catalog.
Is it maybe a smurf-dog???
Arrakai's Schleich additions  Bild_033

Back to top Go down
stecal

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:46 pm

hi i think the dog is called boomer if you do a search on ebay.de a few are on there hth
steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:00 am

Arrakai wrote:

Heres the dog I´m a little confused about. It´s a schleich dog, since it says schleich under it, but it feels more "comic" then other schleich dogs, and I cant find it in the collectors catalog.

His name is "Sprocket". He´s a member of the comic-serie "The Fraggles". Made by Schleich in 1985. In the new comic-figure-catalogue he is stated with a collectors-price from 100,00 Euro. Good find on a flee-market cheers
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
stecal

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:02 am

wow not bad find then for 0.50 euro well done
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:06 am

Admin wrote:
Arrakai wrote:

His name is "Sprocket". He´s a member of the comic-serie "The Fraggles". Made by Schleich in 1985. In the new comic-figure-catalogue he is stated with a collectors-price from 100,00 Euro. Good find on a flee-market cheers

Are you serious affraid

Wow, Guess I made a realy good bargain then Laughing

Thanx so much for the help cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:10 am

Arrakai wrote:
Admin wrote:
Arrakai wrote:

Are you serious affraid

Wow, Guess I made a realy good bargain then Laughing

Thanx so much for the help cheers

100,00 Euro is the catalogue-price, but you have to find a collectors who specially search this figure. Maybe you will get less, but indeed it´s a rare figure with a high price.
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:35 am

Congratulations on these great additions to your collection!
It seems, as you had some great deals there! Rolling Eyes
Those flea-markets can be very good indeed, i heard this before...
I can't stand up early in the morning specially when i don't have too, this is just not my thing, but this is the best time to go see on those markets if there is something you want... Shocked
I think this comic-series dog is a great find, and specially for that price! cheers

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:13 am

Great catch. What a return on half a euro, eh?..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:53 am

One more time, very good catches Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:12 am

Congratulations on your new additions Anna! The little dog was a super find.
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:30 am

Sprocket Very Happy

I loved watching Fraggle Rock cheers
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:07 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
I can't stand up early in the morning specially when i don't have too, this is just not my thing, but this is the best time to go see on those markets if there is something you want... Shocked
I think this comic-series dog is a great find, and specially for that price! cheers

My self, I looove fleemarkets cheers

In my town there is a fleemarket at a place called "gamla torg" (old square) about ten times each summer. I havent missed one of them in over four years. And as you say, It´s best to be there early. I usualy try to be there at 7-8am.

Of course you dont always find anything, but when you do, it´s often at very good prices, like the ten schleich I got for 5euro, and of course the dog "sprocket", which probably is my best buy ever cheers

Another great find at the fleemarket was the 13145 Yard dog, which I found last year for just 0.1 euro

So if you want to find rare schleich for ridiculous prices, the fleemarket is the place to go (but you probably wont find any in mint kondition, if thats what your looking for) Wink
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:49 pm

Great additions. Congratulations on the dog. Flea markets seem to be the place to go, but you have to be in the right area. Make sure your Fjord is not a variation of the one you already have in case you decide to do some selling or trading. There is one with eel stripe and one without.
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:56 pm

aandmkw wrote:
Great additions. Congratulations on the dog. Flea markets seem to be the place to go, but you have to be in the right area. Make sure your Fjord is not a variation of the one you already have in case you decide to do some selling or trading. There is one with eel stripe and one without.

I already checked that, and both are with eel stripes. Was hoping that it was without, but no No
seems like it´s extra dificult to find one without the stripe, all the once I have seen have it
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:30 pm

If you need help with the camel,he is a link:
http://cgi.ebay.de/SCHLEICH-14026-Trampeltier-Kamel-Schleichtier-/300442130155?pt=Figuren

It has no tag,but you can use the one you already have,and the seller has very low shipping prices too!

If you are willing to trade some of doubles,I am interested!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:12 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

Willy can´t stand up early in the morning, because his caretaker sleeps so long.Arrakai's Schleich additions  Altenp10
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:15 pm

Wildheart wrote:
If you need help with the camel,he is a link:
http://cgi.ebay.de/SCHLEICH-14026-Trampeltier-Kamel-Schleichtier-/300442130155?pt=Figuren

It has no tag,but you can use the one you already have,and the seller has very low shipping prices too!

If you are willing to trade some of doubles,I am interested!

Thanx alot for the tip Very Happy

Right now, I`m not realy ready to trade away my doubles (it was realy hard to trade away my aaa giraffe) I´m just to attached to my animals Embarassed

But if I ever deside to trade away any of them, this is the place I will put them up, you can be sure of that Wink
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:16 pm

Admin wrote:
WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

Willy can´t stand up early in the morning, because his caretaker sleeps so long.Arrakai's Schleich additions  Altenp10

Laughing Laughing geek
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:20 am

Arrakai..., still check under the Fjords if there is another country of production, even when they have an eelstripe in both cases...

Thank you again Torben for so much special attention again! lol!
You must get up early to find those pictures and time to harrase me again, haha. tongue

Well, this caretaker you showed here is to old, no man would get of bed this early when she looked like that... jocolor
Instead, i would go deep under the blanckets again i think...
Mine is showed here, and she is coming today again to take good care of me... Wink
I hope i don't get blamed by the ladies again, but eh..., Torben got me wakened up...

Arrakai's Schleich additions  VYfQdRCfrl

By the way, i stood up at 04.00 hrs am every morning this way, and then go on my bycicle for about 30 min. through the pooring rain to my work at the moment...
And you Torben? scratch

Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:13 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Arrakai..., still check under the Fjors if there is another country of production, even when they have an eelstripe in both cases...

Still the same, both where made in china Wink
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:18 am

Hey, Willy, have you noticed that Christophe and Torben are two different persons? Maybe you should have stayed in bed today..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:29 pm

OMG, i read to fast sometimes, and don't really see which one of the two is making those remarks Phil... Laughing
They form a duo in doing this anyway..., when one has a day to rest, the other one comes around the corner, haha. Shocked Very Happy
By the way, both have the same hair-dresser, so yes, they do have similarities indeed! geek

But i edited the part of the tread, so it should be ok now. Cool

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:38 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
OMG, i read to fast sometimes, and don't really see which one of the two is making those remarks Phil... Laughing
They form a duo in doing this anyway..., when one has a day to rest, the other one comes around the corner, haha. Shocked Very Happy
By the way, both have the same hair-dresser, so yes, they do have similarities indeed! geek
But i edited the part of the tread, so it should be ok now. Cool

Good work, Willy. They are a tag-team in giving you a hard time! They must seem virtually indistinguishable to you.

Same hair-dresser? Ouch... Laughing But isn't it rather strange for a Frenchman and a German to be ganging up on someone, or doing anything together?
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:23 am

Arrakai wrote:
Quote :

Torben wrote:
His name is "Sprocket". He´s a member of the comic-serie "The Fraggles". Made by Schleich in 1985. In the new comic-figure-catalogue he is stated with a collectors-price from 100,00 Euro. Good find on a flee-market

Hey Arrakai, Congratulations on the great price you got for your Sprocket dog on ebay.com! What a great buy and a greater sell! cheers
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Suebeedo wrote:

Hey Arrakai, Congratulations on the great price you got for your Sprocket dog on ebay.com! What a great buy and a greater sell! cheers

Thank you Very Happy

The money I got for it helped me alot this month, since I was running dry, so I was realy happy about it Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrakai's Schleich additions
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next