Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrakai's Schleich additions

Go down 
+35
landrover
Mastiffcat
Vivien
Deseo
Gabe
dlfrogman
smithyboy
skysthelimit
STORMnl
Cyhyraeth
Miss Mufflon
widukind
noeska
SyLoBe
Ana
Kristie
ken yeo
Lasersword1973
Siobhan
remowshake
SUSANNE
zbyszek
Roger
MartinH
Suebeedo
Wildheart
aandmkw
Rio
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
schleich61
WILLYBACOMAN
Admin
stecal
Arrakai
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Arrakai

Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: My schleich of October   Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:32 pm

Last month I was running a bit low on cash, so there was´nt that much new items for me.

But at least I found a few schleich (and a bunch of others).

Heres the pics;

The dublettes. Already got al of these, but I found them cheap and couldnt resist Razz
Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Djur_o10

New ones
Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Djur_o11

First of al, Big thanx to Willy for the beautiful water buffalo cheers

From just looking at pics, I didnt realy like the old st.bernard. But when I finaly got it... I loooved it! I think this is the best St. bernard schleich have made. The colors are wonderful and it has some kind of "old school" look to it. Looks realy majestic I love you

The classic seal wasn´t cheap, but I rarely see any classics here in Sweden, so I had to have it Laughing

I dont realy collect the fantasy part of schleich, but I got the phoenix for a good prize, so here it is.

Well, not much in october, only four new items Shocked

But a good thing for me is that now in november, I have a hole bunch of good items comming in cheers Can´t wait!

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:37 pm

Congratulations Anna, what wonderful additions. I love the St. Bernard too, although mine isn't quite so vivid in colour as yours. You're a lucky one to have the Cape Buffalo! I love that model, I'm really looking forward to the new Schleich one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:31 am

OOOOOh! Retired giraffe baby and buffalo? Shocked Congrats!!! I hope my giraffe baby is on my way too right now bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:41 am

Congrats on your latest Schleichs Anna, i am happy, that i could make you happy too! Very Happy
I think what you ment on the old St.Bernhard, is that kind of vintage feeling, which we old school collectors have on other old brands...
It comes in at least 3 variations as far as i know. Laughing

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:10 am

MartinH wrote:
OOOOOh! Retired giraffe baby and buffalo? Shocked Congrats!!! I hope my giraffe baby is on my way too right now bounce bounce

ok nothing again Crying or Very sad they send me new giraffe baby from 2007 Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:32 pm

Congratulations. Great additions.
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:16 pm

Thanx guys Very Happy

I´m pretty happy with these once, especially the waterbuffalo, but november is going to be realy realy good when it comes to schleich Very Happy

Martin, pm sent
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:30 am

Very nice finds Ana!
Until now I wasn't able to find, in shops, a figurine that was retired before 2008!
Even from 2008 I only have the boer goat! And I don't collect farm animals! I spent many time trying to find this parrot but no way!
Fortunately there are some nice parrots and macaws from Safari.
One day I'll have this buffalo too! I hope... and feel as happy as are you now!
Very Happy :)
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: My new Schleich   Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:39 pm

Here are some pics of the animals I found in November and the start of December.

It´s been a realy good month to me when it comes to animals cheers and I have found many that I like a lot I love you

Here are the schleich-part;

farmlife
Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Djur_o25

Wildlife - new. I think the baby kangaroo is so cute :) Now I only have to get his father to.
And the warthogs are so cool, looks much better than I expected
Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Djur_o26

Wildlife - retired. I´m soo happy with this lot. Many of them I have searched for a long time, and all of them are in realy good condition. So I´m very very happy right now Very Happy
Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Djur_o27

Forestlife. Finaly got the moosefamily again cheers I got them for my birthday, but the bulls horn were bent in a weird way, so I had to go to the local (and expensive) toy-shop to buy a new one Rolling Eyes
Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Djur_o28

Sealife. finaly found the mother for my sealpup Very Happy
Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Djur_o29

Dogs (and one little kitty) the farmdog and irish setter I bought on an swedish ebayish site. I thought they looked in pretty damaged condition, but when I got them, they looked realy good, so that was a happy suprise cheers
Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Djur_o30

I think some of these are schleich minis, but I´m not sure if all of them are Suspect I would be happy if you could help me with that
Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Djur_o31

My first schleich dinosaurs Shocked I dont realy collect dinosaurs (even tho I have about 200 (not schleich)), but I found these almost by accident, so I had to buy them Rolling Eyes
Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Djur_o32

enyoy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:44 pm

Wow Anna, awesome new additions, what fantastic finds!! A BIG congratulations on all of them. I still have to get the moose family Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
zbyszek

zbyszek

Country/State : Gliwice,Poland

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:12 pm

Congratulations Anna. You made a fantastic gift for Santa Claus. Especially with the discontinued models. Once again congratulations on a successful hunt.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:25 pm

Wow those are great! I hope to have as many someday.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:53 pm

hbwphbwp wrote:
Wow those are great! I hope to have as many someday.

Hi Sue,

i don´t want to rob you all illusions, but here you find some more:

My homepage Very Happy

Admin Torben
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:43 pm

Thanx guys cheers

I´m soo happy with them, especially the wildlife I love you

And Torben, one day I will have as many as you have Laughing ....... one day
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:18 pm

Gosh, Anna, what A LOT Shocked
And so fine quality ! If you go on in that way you will soon have almost all !

The minis :

The bat, dolphin and frog look like "standard" Schleich minis"
I have never seen the turtle and the "balloon-fish" in green, but they look the right shape.
The snake looks right, too, but I have never seen it in black.
Horse and and bear look like Schleich, but very unusual colours.

The donkey and the Elephant are copies. But esp the elefant is an interesting copy, as Gascher has it in his catalogue as the real one ;-)

All in all I think it is a very unusual and very valuable collection Very Happy

There is a game with schleich minis. I have some of the rabbits in green, red, yellow, purple, they come from the game, - I wonder if the ones with the unusual colours also stem from it ?

flower CONGRATULATIONS with you great additions cheers

santa rendeer

Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:34 pm

Arrakai wrote:
Thanx guys cheers

Good luck Anna Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
remowshake

remowshake

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:46 pm

Congratulations Anna! Awesome additions!!

I love them all! :)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:28 am

Arrakai wrote:
Thanx guys cheers

I see! Maybe next summer!!!Suspect Your collection is growing accidentally a lot!What a Face

Anyway I don't want to have so many has you because I need some space in my house to live!Very Happy

Loved some figures of the 3rd pic!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 4:21 am

Congratulation Anna, very fine catches indeed Very Happy Especially the retired batch is a very good hunt cheers
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:14 am

Congrats Anna! That is fantastic group of new aditions!!! Love that retired gnu!! ... jealous Very Happy Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:08 pm

Thanx guys Very Happy

Roger - it will probably take a little more tha a year to get to Torbens leag, give me a coupple of years Wink

Susanne - Big thanx for helping me with the minis cheers
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:33 pm

those are beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Last schleich for 2010   Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:29 pm

I found a few new schleich in december too Very Happy

Unfortunatly, I didnt finish the 2010 releases, but I only have a few left (5 or 6 I think)

Here are the ones I got in december

Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Decemb10
I had the percheron befor, but I bought it second hand and it was pretty damaged, so I ordered a new one. But this one had pretty bad paint job No The paint on the mane is everywhere Shocked But I´m realy happy with the rest of them Very Happy

Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Decemb11
For a long time I hav thought about starting to collect the schleich sealife, but I always thought that the whales where too big and expensive.
But now I cant take it anymore, they are just too beautiful I love you But I guess I have to restrain myself to one or two a month, otherwise I´m going compleatly broke Laughing

Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Decemb12
Not the best pic, I know Rolling Eyes
I wanted the vinsent for a long time, and finaly I got it cheers
Non of them are in prefect condition, but I´m still very happy with them Very Happy

Thats al of them, now it will be fun to see what the new year brings to my collection What a Face

Back to top Go down
Siobhan

Siobhan

Country/State : Tampere, Finland

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:53 pm

Really nice additions! I like the Poitou donkey and the Highland cow (or is it a bull) and the raccoon babies are very cute. And huge congrats for getting the two oldie horses! I managed to get the Arabian mare but now you've even got that chestnut mare, it's fantastic! :) I'm looking forward to my additions for 2011 too.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:05 pm

Congratulations Anna, fabulous additions! cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrakai's Schleich additions
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next