Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Some great "new" schleich in my collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Some great "new" schleich in my collection   Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:40 pm

Wow. So many wonderful additions and so many with tags. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

PostSubject: some new animals and a bunch of dinosaurs   Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:08 pm

bounce First of all, Yey! bounce

I found the calf! now my angus family is compleat! cheers

the rest of the "normal" animal newcomers

Two BIG whales. This was realy the best buy of the month. As you know, they are pretty expensive. I wont say what I got them for, but I can say that the new falabella foal is more expensive What a Face

And last, a bunch of dinosaurs. The big redish water-dinosaur looks pretty cool :) (sorry, realy not an expert on dinosaurs)

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Some great "new" schleich in my collection   Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:14 pm

Oh wow, congratulations on finding the calf Anna and with the tag too! cheers They're all fantastic additions, love the whales I love you

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Some great "new" schleich in my collection   Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:52 pm

Thanx Harriet cheers

Ye, I found a few nice animals with tag this month, but the are in the trash now Embarassed
Not the animals, but the tags Laughing

I can agree with you on the whales, they are realy majestic I love you
When it comes to the rest of the schleich whales, the grey whale and the humpback whale are highest on my wishlist. They look amazing drunken
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Some great "new" schleich in my collection   Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:23 pm

I saw the whales last week in a shop and I really loved them, so congratulations Anna!

Visit my art gallery at http://sylobe.deviantart.com/gallery/

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Some great "new" schleich in my collection   Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:25 pm

@SyLoBe wrote:
I saw the whales last week in a shop and I really loved them, so congratulations Anna!

Thanx cheers Yes, they are realy lovely I love you Too bad that they are usually so expensive, thou No
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Some great "new" schleich in my collection   Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:28 pm

What a fantastic lot of goodies ! Congratulations cheers flower

WOW! Like Harriet says, - that calf with the tag (never mind the tag) is a little lump of gold in good shape !

I started collecting for earnest already in 2003 or -4, so I bought those cattle as ordinary "shoppies" .

Of course THAT calf was the one my Futte ( Whippet-dog) ate Crying or Very sad

Good to see it is still possible to get it in good condition Very Happy

schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Some great "new" schleich in my collection   Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Congratulations, Anna, on your new additions. I am particularly fond of the Black Angus family and the little marmot... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Some great "new" schleich in my collection   Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:38 pm

Congratulations Ana!
You found a lot of nice figures! My atention is mainly in the marmot but there are many other interesting figures, even some prehistoric nice team!:)
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Some great "new" schleich in my collection   Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:43 am

Congratulations Anna! i am a bit jealous and is completely impossible to find Angus cattle family here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
Arrakai

PostSubject: Some great "new" schleich in my collection   Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:08 pm

I found some realy good schleich last month

The pony and the running horse I bought from Willy on e-bay, and the little kid and rooster I got from him in a trade. Thank you Willy cheers

The turkey I found on the swedish version of e-bay. The seller was a little confused and sent me the european grouse instead, but when I e-mailed him, he sent me the right one, and said I could keep the grouse, so now I have two of those Very Happy

The black shire I also found on tradera, as the site is called. It was expensive, but totaly worth it cheers

I bought another schleich from the same seller as the black shire.
It was the most expensive schleich (or any animal) that I have ever bought, but I just had to get him....

Back to top Go down
Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Some great "new" schleich in my collection   Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:10 pm

And here he is...

... Drums .....

Taadaa!!!!!!

My very own superpinto!!! I´m so happy to finaly have him!! cheers
Back to top Go down
noeska

Country/State : netherland

PostSubject: Re: Some great "new" schleich in my collection   Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:31 pm

so what did you pay for the super pinto:)

He is very beautiful the pinto
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Some great "new" schleich in my collection   Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:37 pm

Congratulations Anna, they are fantastic additions, in such good condition too! Big congrats on getting your superpinto cheers cheers
Don't you just love that little Schleich Pony, he looks so cross! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Some great "new" schleich in my collection   Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:15 pm

Anna, are you thinking to trade the doubled grouse, if so tell me!
Congratulations for your new additions and mainly for your crazy pinto! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Some great "new" schleich in my collection   Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:31 pm

@Noeska; I payed just under 70euro for him. Expensive, but still cheaper than most you see on e-bay. thats why I felt I had to buy it :)
I can only agree with you, he is realy special I love you

@Harriet; Thanx Harriet Very Happy Ye, the little pony have a realy special expression, you cant help but love him for it Laughing

@Roger; Ha ha, thanx Laughing I guess you can call it a crazy pinto, given what people are willing to pay to get it Wink
I might consider trading the grouse, it depends on what you can offer Wink
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Some great "new" schleich in my collection   Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:20 am

You got the brown pony!!!! I love him and he is very high on my wantlist. Congrats!!!! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Some great "new" schleich in my collection   Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:25 am

Izzy wrote:
You got the brown pony!!!! I love him and he is very high on my wantlist. Congrats!!!! :)

-Kristie

Thanx Kristie Very Happy Yes he was on my wishlist a long time, and finally, thanx to uncle Willy, I have him cheers
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Some great "new" schleich in my collection   Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:53 am

Big congrats! I really love the galloping mare. She was on my wishlist for so many years and when I finally got her it was so amazing! And the black draft is so beautiful too ^^ The pony looks a bit "suspicious" because of his expression, but he´s lovely too :) (I show him as a Bardigiano if that helps you in any way)

Visit my art gallery at http://sylobe.deviantart.com/gallery/

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Some great "new" schleich in my collection   Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:44 am

Good to see that your new additions arrived savely in Sweden, and i am glad that i could make you happy!
And the pinto for a price like that, is very rare these days, congratulations Anna! cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Some great "new" schleich in my collection   Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:07 pm

How on earth did I miss this Shocked affraid

Gosh, Anna, - you got THE pinto cheers cheers bounce bounce cheers

Congratulations, congratulations !!!!

And so many other nice Schleich. The running mare seems to be in PERFECT condition, I think I have never seen it so perfect before Very Happy
And the black shire, and..and WOW cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Some great "new" schleich in my collection   Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:40 am

Congrats Anna! you are really hard core buyer!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Some great "new" schleich in my collection   Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:06 pm

@SyLoBe; Thanx Very Happy Yes, these horses have been high on my wishlist for a long long time, and now I got them al in one month cheers I´m soo happy about them Very Happy

@Willy; Yes, I´m supperhappy cheers Laughing Thanx for putting them out on e-bay and giving me the chanse to get them Very Happy
Yes I was well aware that the price was pretty low for the pinto (even thou it´s still a lot of money for me). That was the reason I just had to buy it Wink

@Thanx Susanne Very Happy It´s Willys old running mare, maybe thats why it´s in such good shape, it´s been in good hands befor Very Happy

@Ken yeo; Ha ha, thanx, but it´s not always I buy this many figurines (or this good) Wink
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Some great "new" schleich in my collection   Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:56 am

Absolutely outstanding, Anna... cheers And they are all in fantastic condition. The pinto and 13222 are works of fine art, are they not?!

Sometimes it is worth it to pay a little extra to get a superb quality rare figurine, especially with the auction prices of many of these items going through the roof. I just saw a 16753 in the box auction for 444 euros... What a Face 300 euros for one now seems like a very good deal - Peter predicted that we would be shocked by the latest 16753 Neu OVP, and he was proven to be completely correct..!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Some great "new" schleich in my collection   Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:04 am

I can fully understand that rarer items in any brand should bring some money, as it does in any kind of collection in auction... Rolling Eyes
But those prices for some Schleichs are really out of this world sometimes, specially when you think that the most are from the early to later 1980's, so only 25 years old maximum or so, and thousands made of them...
I often pay much and much less for much rarer items on other and older brands, when not even cheap... Laughing
So for a relatively new brand like Schleich it seems strange to me sometimes, but ok ,it is the todays market, and many people collect them... Rolling Eyes scratch

Anyway, i hope Anna is satisfied with her new items, and i know they are back in good hands now, as most f the horses by the way! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some great "new" schleich in my collection   Today at 4:27 pm

Back to top Go down

Some great "new" schleich in my collection
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2