Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Arrakai's Schleich additions

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
remowshake

remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Congratulations Anna! Wonderful additions! Very Happy

Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:18 pm

Thanx Very Happy

Siobhan: Ye I got lucky finding the chesnut, and not al to expensive eather Very Happy

I have a feeling that 2011 is gonna be a good year :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 am

Congratulations Anna!
Nice to see Sea life in your collection!
2011... the show must go on!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:02 am

Congratulations with your great finds/ additions to your collections Anna! I like them all...and you managed to find some real oldies ~ but goodies... cheers
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: A little late, my January additions   Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:20 pm

I was supposed to make this topic at the end of last month, but I have had to mush to do, so I never got the chanse Rolling Eyes

Well here are the schleich animals I aquired in January (and some early february too)

My first pieces of the Bayala series. I´m only gona collect the once with animals in it, ´cus I´m not realy interested in the elves Rolling Eyes
Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Januar10
Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Januar11

I also got some horse-sets Very Happy Unfortunetly, they didnt have the dressage set in the store I bought these from, so I have to keep looking for that one
Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Januar12
Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Januar13
Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Januar14

I also got these woderful animals from trades here cheers
Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Januar15
Thanx Christophe, Torben, Susanne and Deseo cheers

I found some retired schleich my self too. Finaly got the stork I was missing Very Happy
Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Januar16

And finaly, a few new 2011. And I mean a few Laughing
Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Januar17
So far, the wolverine is my absolut favorite of the new animals, I just love it! It´s gorgeous!!!! I love you I love you I love you

I was happy with January, a good start of the year, but this month, I have a few packages comming thats is gonna be even better! I cant wait cheers

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Wow, great load of figurines Anna! Big congratulations Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:26 pm

Fantastic bunch !
And the black schnauzer, - he is SO cute I love you

The set with the racing horse is discontinued also, so it is good you got it !

Congratulations with them all flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:51 pm

Terrific additions, Anna...keep up the good work... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
remowshake

remowshake

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:12 pm

Magnific additions! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:19 pm

Fantastic figures Anna! cheers
I need this stork too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:27 am

Great new additions Anna!
By the way, did you got the black schnauzer from Torben? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Thanx guys. cheers

I realy like the horse-sets, even thou they where pretty expensive Rolling Eyes

I´m definetly getting the 2011 sets to Very Happy

Willy; Yepp, the schnauzer was from Torben Wink
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: My february additions   Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:22 pm

I still havent come around to buy any of the new 2011 schleich (exept for the three I bought in January)

Instead, I used my money to buy some older models, and I´m superhappy with what I found Very Happy

With these new arrivals, I now have over 500 different schleich animals cheers

(Yes, I know that you probably have twice that, Torben Rolling Eyes lol! )

Here are the pics;

Farm. Finaly got the angus cow, now I´m only missing the calf
Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Februa10

These I´m the most happy about. I love this series. Now I´m only missing the condor, witch is probably the most expensive, and hard to get.
Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Februa11

I realy love the panda, but the grouse is one of my absolut favorites (it was also the most expensive of the new arrivals)
Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Februa12

I also found a "little" dinosaur
Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Februa13

These ones I already had, but not in this good condition. Finaly, the old camel in perfect condition cheers (the one I already had is in very poor coondition)
Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Februa14

Here is a pic of the new tiger, and the one I had from befor. The new is the one on the left
Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Februa15

Now I have four of the older st. bernard, but I cant figure out if they are the newer or older model scratch (in gaschers catalog, there are newer and older model of the 16307 dog)
Can any of you please tell me wich of the one mine are?
Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Februa16

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:29 pm

wow affraid Super fantastic finds Anna!! The Angus cow and bull are quite hard to get hold of aren't they? I bought them when they were still in production, but I never got the calf.

Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:37 pm

Thanx Harriet Very Happy

I dont realy know about the anguses, but they are rare in the swedish auktionsite I usually buy my animals from.

I was lucky last month, ´cus there was a seller there that had many retired schleich in exelent condition (I got most of these ones from him)

I realy hope I find the calf some day, so that I can complete my family Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:22 am

That's a wonderful additions. Congratulations. I can't imagine how happy you were since the first time you saw them. cheers
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:27 am

Congratulation Anna, a great batch Very Happy

scratch One day I will have to put my hand on some of those birds I guess. Cool

ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:55 am

@Arrakai wrote:

Now I have four of the older st. bernard, but I cant figure out if they are the newer or older model scratch (in gaschers catalog, there are newer and older model of the 16307 dog)
Very Happy

Is the first and four are older version & 3nd & 3rd are a newer version.
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Those are fabulous Anna! I'm very jealous of the Angus cow. My real pony, Izzy, has some Angus cow friends that she visits when we go riding and I think they are so beautiful! I've been on the lookout for a Schleich Angus, but yes, they are hard to find!

Congrats!

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:06 pm

Wonderful additions Anna! Congratulations!! i love especially birds of prey I love you cat cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:02 pm

WOW!
And THE !!!! cat affraid
In very fine condition, that one can be very hard to find, it was only made for 2 years in the mid-90s cheers

So amny fine ones, Congratulations, WOW sunny
Back to top Go down
remowshake

remowshake

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:03 pm

WOOW!! Wonderful figures! :)

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:24 pm

I also love the Angus... I think it´s my favoure of all your new models. You got very amazing pieces!

Visit my art gallery at http://sylobe.deviantart.com/gallery/

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:07 am

Fantastic new arrivals in flawless condition, Anna... cheers The 13112 Katze liegend is as good as any I've seen.
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:10 am

@ken yeo wrote:
@Arrakai wrote:

Very Happy

Is the first and four are older version & 3nd & 3rd are a newer version.

They all seem to be 16307's. I wonder if there is a numeral inscribed on the belly of the dogs? That would reveal the order of production (by year).
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:40 am

I think that Gascher made a mistake there ( as he did with the German Shepheard 16334) and mistook various ways of painting for another version...
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:22 pm

Thanx guys, I´m glad you liked them Very Happy

I sure do, I´m so happy abou these cheers

Lasersword; My heart jumped a bit when I saw that they were out on auktion, and the last minutes befor the auktions ended was extremly exiting. And I got them all cheers

Christophe; I realy recomend you buying them, they are soo great! (but I realy love birds of prey Wink )

Ken Yeo; I looked under the belly, and al are made the same year, so I guess they are all "new". The problem is, non of them look like the new version in the gashers scratch

Izzy; Thanx Very Happy Yes, the anguses are one of my favorite schleich bovines, I just love the colors I love you Dont worry, you will find them one day :)

Ana; Thanx Very Happy

Susanne; Ye, I was very exited when I found it. It has some mini rubb on the front leg, other than that it´s in realy good condition. And it didnt even cost me 10 euro, so I´m very happy with it (althou I always thought that cat looked like it was sick in some way Suspect )

Thanx Remowshake and SyLoBe Very Happy

Schleich61; Yes, I was realy luckey to find most of them in practicly mint. Almost al of them had their tags when I got them, but I removed it on most of them (exept for the dublettes).
All the bernards are marked with 1994, so I guess all of them are the "new" version.

Susanne; I hope your right, ´cus I´m getting pretty sick of trying to find a bernard that accually look like the ones in the catalog (all the once I have look like a mix of the two in there)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:33 pm

Wonderful figures Anna!
Birds of prey are my favourit Schleich series! Loved to have it complete... cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:06 pm

@Arrakai wrote:

All the bernards are marked with 1994, so I guess all of them are the "new" version.

Susanne; I hope your right, ´cus I´m getting pretty sick of trying to find a bernard that accually look like the ones in the catalog (all the once I have look like a mix of the two in there)

Ups, I am sorry, I have changed opinion since. Embarassed
I found my Bernhards, and took a closer look :

Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Bernhforfra
The one to the left is definitely a new version as I bought it recently in a toyshop

Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Berhoppefra
Seen from above the oldest ones are slightly more yellow. The "medium old" ones do not have a white tip on the tail

Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Bernhoejne
There is something with the eyes..

Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Bernhoj2
On the oldest ones the eyes ar not painted with iris, - you can`t see it in the picture, but the old ones have a thin, pink rim at the lower part of the eyes Suspect

Now all this may be shere coincidence, but my little sample does show a difference.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:24 pm

Hmm, if you look at the pics in the catalog, I think the third one from the right looks most like the old version, as it doesnt have that much black in the face scratch

But it´s hard to tell.... I think I´m gonna give up on guessing with this one, makes my brain melt Laughing
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:28 pm

Wow Susanne, you have a lot of st. Bernards! Shocked cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:34 pm

There is a lot of snow in Denmark, so it would be helpful! drunken
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:34 am

Laughing Roger, but it would be better if they had the brandy-barrel round their neck Rolling Eyes Wink

@HKHollinstone wrote:

Yes, I am not even really especially fond of Sct Bernards, they just sort of came here Shocked
But I love the ones I have, of course Wink

Here are a few of the oldest ones, I have more of these somewhere scratch , and the new ones, of course, - crazy geek

Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Glbernhard
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:12 pm

[quote="SUSANNE"] Laughing Roger, but it would be better if they had the brandy-barrel round their neck Rolling Eyes Wink

Laughing You're right, but do you know the Saint Bernard from a brand (not brandy) called Papo?
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:13 pm

How many dogs! All the same, but all differents!

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:34 pm

@SUSANNE wrote:
Laughing Roger, but it would be better if they had the brandy-barrel round their neck Rolling Eyes Wink

@HKHollinstone wrote:

Yes, I am not even really especially fond of Sct Bernards, they just sort of came here Shocked
But I love the ones I have, of course Wink

Here are a few of the oldest ones, I have more of these somewhere scratch , and the new ones, of course, - crazy :geek
Oh yes I love the oldest one, I have one too Very Happy
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_exC-GhDWWlU/TU-rh_Np62I/AAAAAAAABt4/CNbdje78o54/s1600/frmOldSchleich1.jpg

Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:31 pm

The older st. bernard is my favorit of them al, I think it looks so majestic cheers
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:40 pm

Wow. So many wonderful additions and so many with tags. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: some new animals and a bunch of dinosaurs   Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:08 pm

bounce First of all, Yey! bounce

Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Mars_010
I found the calf! now my angus family is compleat! cheers

the rest of the "normal" animal newcomers
Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Mars_011

Two BIG whales. This was realy the best buy of the month. As you know, they are pretty expensive. I wont say what I got them for, but I can say that the new falabella foal is more expensive What a Face
Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Mars_012

And last, a bunch of dinosaurs. The big redish water-dinosaur looks pretty cool :) (sorry, realy not an expert on dinosaurs)
Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Mars_013

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:14 pm

Oh wow, congratulations on finding the calf Anna and with the tag too! cheers They're all fantastic additions, love the whales I love you

Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:52 pm

Thanx Harriet cheers

Ye, I found a few nice animals with tag this month, but the are in the trash now Embarassed
Not the animals, but the tags Laughing

I can agree with you on the whales, they are realy majestic I love you
When it comes to the rest of the schleich whales, the grey whale and the humpback whale are highest on my wishlist. They look amazing drunken
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:23 pm

I saw the whales last week in a shop and I really loved them, so congratulations Anna!

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:25 pm

@SyLoBe wrote:
I saw the whales last week in a shop and I really loved them, so congratulations Anna!

Thanx cheers Yes, they are realy lovely I love you Too bad that they are usually so expensive, thou No
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:28 pm

What a fantastic lot of goodies ! Congratulations cheers flower

WOW! Like Harriet says, - that calf with the tag (never mind the tag) is a little lump of gold in good shape !

I started collecting for earnest already in 2003 or -4, so I bought those cattle as ordinary "shoppies" .

Of course THAT calf was the one my Futte ( Whippet-dog) ate Crying or Very sad

Good to see it is still possible to get it in good condition Very Happy

schleich61

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Congratulations, Anna, on your new additions. I am particularly fond of the Black Angus family and the little marmot... cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:38 pm

Congratulations Ana!
You found a lot of nice figures! My atention is mainly in the marmot but there are many other interesting figures, even some prehistoric nice team!:)
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:43 am

Congratulations Anna! i am a bit jealous and is completely impossible to find Angus cattle family here!
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Some great "new" schleich in my collection   Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:08 pm

I found some realy good schleich last month

The pony and the running horse I bought from Willy on e-bay, and the little kid and rooster I got from him in a trade. Thank you Willy cheers

The turkey I found on the swedish version of e-bay. The seller was a little confused and sent me the european grouse instead, but when I e-mailed him, he sent me the right one, and said I could keep the grouse, so now I have two of those Very Happy

The black shire I also found on tradera, as the site is called. It was expensive, but totaly worth it cheers

Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Juni_010

I bought another schleich from the same seller as the black shire.
It was the most expensive schleich (or any animal) that I have ever bought, but I just had to get him....

Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:10 pm

And here he is...

... Drums .....

Taadaa!!!!!!

Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Juni_011

My very own superpinto!!! I´m so happy to finaly have him!! cheers
Back to top Go down
noeska

Country/State : netherland

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:31 pm

so what did you pay for the super pinto:)

He is very beautiful the pinto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrakai's Schleich additions    Arrakai's Schleich additions  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrakai's Schleich additions
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich :: Schleich additions-
Jump to: