Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is your favourite Schleich of all time

Go down 
+57
Thylacineotway
ezra18
LeeAnn
rainbow3
Carola
schleicher
jesman00
nyarlahotep
toydreamer
Tarunyada
carlysulli
JonasV
PeGe
almisi43
Gulogulo76
Barricade
teardrop
STORMnl
Dr.Narayanan
animallover4jesus
Pluisje1998
Schleichfreund
JackyLovertjex
Loridena
Elros Alvar
trevok4
pipi6
Katty
bojan
Steve170
scot(t)
Taylcoel
Kristie
Bongo
WILLYBACOMAN
landrover
ken yeo
skysthelimit
Mastiffcat
weaselfan93
Kikimalou
baltimore zoo
widukind
stecal
Wildheart
Raptor
SyLoBe
Ana
Kiryuha
MartinH
Roger
Philter4
HKHollinstone
SUSANNE
Gabe
remowshake
noeska
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr.Narayanan

Dr.Narayanan

Country/State : India

What is your favourite Schleich of all time - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Schleich of all time   What is your favourite Schleich of all time - Page 5 EmptyThu 20 Sep 2012 - 13:06

Taylcoel wrote:
wow! you have such a big and rare collection! cheers cheers so much i want! i need to stop teasing my self! Laughing Laughing congrtas! yes i like them too

Thanks Coel .....and the same shelf a year back with my other favourite schleich critters , looked like this ......isn't it jam packed ? Rolling Eyes Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and NOW , it's much much pretty much crowded scratch what to do , all schleichs are my favourite cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Schleich of all time   What is your favourite Schleich of all time - Page 5 EmptyThu 20 Sep 2012 - 16:42

wow! stop teasing me! you have alot of rare spares! affraid affraid but still a great collection! mine is also crammed scratch but i am testing different ways to make it less crammed Cool Laughing

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Schleich of all time   What is your favourite Schleich of all time - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012 - 0:25

they are simply amazing!!
Gosh, how I want that mountain goat!! Very Happy

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Schleich of all time   What is your favourite Schleich of all time - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012 - 1:45

MartinH wrote:

That famous shop is selling it for 18 Euros! Not cheap but new with tag. :)
That shop only sells Schleich related figures and is considered the official Schleich shop for collectors. Curious, they also sell Maia&Borges! Very Happy
Check here! :)

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Schleich of all time   What is your favourite Schleich of all time - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012 - 21:40

Roger wrote:
MartinH wrote:

That shop only sells Schleich related figures and is considered the official Schleich shop for collectors. Curious, they also sell Maia&Borges! Very Happy
wow! great sites... but really not cheap... scratch

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Schleich of all time   What is your favourite Schleich of all time - Page 5 EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012 - 0:01

MartinH wrote:
Roger wrote:
MartinH wrote:

wow! great sites... but really not cheap... scratch

Isn't the identical Safari ltd mountain goat still available as a regular one in current catalog? scratch Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Schleich of all time   What is your favourite Schleich of all time - Page 5 EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012 - 5:37

ana wrote:
Isn't the identical Safari ltd mountain goat still available as a regular one in current catalog? scratch Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing
scratch Not exactly identical Anna, the model is the same but the painting is different.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Schleich of all time   What is your favourite Schleich of all time - Page 5 EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012 - 8:23

Kikimalou wrote:
ana wrote:

scratch Not exactly identical Anna, the model is the same but the painting is different.

Ohh, a VARIATION bounce bounce cheers

But ...I can`y find it in the catalogue, - actually it seems even more hard to find Sad

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Schleich of all time   What is your favourite Schleich of all time - Page 5 EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012 - 20:09

SUSANNE wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
ana wrote:

But ...I can`y find it in the catalogue, - actually it seems even more hard to find Sad

Yes you can't Susanne! It was descontinued in 2011 so you only can find it in 2010 catalogue. Very Happy
That was a "dramatic" Safari year, among others they retired the giant anteater with baby and aardvark, USA is a democratic country, can you imagine all ants voting? scratch affraid Laughing

Ana

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Schleich of all time   What is your favourite Schleich of all time - Page 5 EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012 - 21:00

Roger wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
ana wrote:

Yes you can't Susanne! It was descontinued in 2011 so you only can find it in 2010 catalogue. Very Happy
That was a "dramatic" Safari year, among others they retired the giant anteater with baby and aardvark, USA is a democratic country, can you imagine all ants voting? scratch affraid Laughing

Oh, oh silly me... I didn't know it is already retired from almost two years Sleep Time goes so fast Shocked Laughing

BTW, I understand ants voted against the aardvark and anteater but why mountain goat Evil or Very Mad Laughing

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Schleich of all time   What is your favourite Schleich of all time - Page 5 EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012 - 21:15

ana wrote:
Roger wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
ana wrote:

Oh, oh silly me... I didn't know it is already retired from almost two years Sleep Time goes so fast Shocked Laughing

BTW, I understand ants voted against the aardvark and anteater but why mountain goat Evil or Very Mad Laughing

Laughing Not only the mountain goat, that year they also descontinued the very nice bighorn ram! I think they retired it because North American mountain ants didn't like their hooves! tongue Laughing

Ana

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Schleich of all time   What is your favourite Schleich of all time - Page 5 EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012 - 21:19

Laughing

Back to top Go down
STORMnl

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Schleich of all time   What is your favourite Schleich of all time - Page 5 EmptyWed 3 Oct 2012 - 21:54

my favorite schleich

the prehistoric mammal line

Martien

teardrop

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Schleich of all time   What is your favourite Schleich of all time - Page 5 EmptySat 13 Oct 2012 - 19:35

HI,
As a newbie to the forum, I feel like sharing mine too :)

The absolutely stunning Black Panther (marvelous in real life too):

And the retired Husky dog:

Although, some of my favourites are still the ones I don't have sunny

Maria
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Schleich of all time   What is your favourite Schleich of all time - Page 5 EmptySat 13 Oct 2012 - 19:49

Congrats Maria!
My favourites are from Bayala.
Eyela on horse
Falaroy standing
Elf on unicorn forest
Nugur

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Barricade

Barricade

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Schleich of all time   What is your favourite Schleich of all time - Page 5 EmptyWed 31 Oct 2012 - 9:58

My Top 10

1 - Zahor
2 - Xarok
3 - Marween dancing
4 - Marween on horse
5 - New Heroes Ninja
6 - Falaroy standing
7 - Florindel
8 - Feya standing
9 - New Heroes Spartan
10 - New Heroes Viking
Back to top Go down
Gulogulo76

Gulogulo76

Country/State : Oklahoma, USA

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Schleich of all time   What is your favourite Schleich of all time - Page 5 EmptyThu 15 Nov 2012 - 9:08

Oh man! I LOVED the retired brown bat! It was one of my alltime favorite animals from Schleich. Alas! Tragedy struck when I moved. The loving bat, who was my faveorite and had commited no crime...was thrown out by a supposed "helper" helping me move. The box containing the bat was thrown in the garbage, it was an accident, but oh I miss that little bat so much. He was my favorite and i never found him ever again. Sad And i still can't find one anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Barricade

Barricade

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Schleich of all time   What is your favourite Schleich of all time - Page 5 EmptyThu 15 Nov 2012 - 13:46

Very cool Avatar Picture Gulogulo76 Very Happy
I still have that 1985 Snake Eyes with Timber, too.
Back to top Go down
Gulogulo76

Gulogulo76

Country/State : Oklahoma, USA

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Schleich of all time   What is your favourite Schleich of all time - Page 5 EmptyFri 16 Nov 2012 - 0:51

Thanks Barricade! Yeah, Timber is pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
Dr.Narayanan

Dr.Narayanan

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Schleich of all time   What is your favourite Schleich of all time - Page 5 EmptySun 18 Nov 2012 - 13:55

I just adore all the oldies , esp. this section of my vitrine displays many of my favourites from forest ,wild and sea life .

sorry , the problem is I love all the schleich oldies , can't help scratch Remember the good old days , schleich was creating remarkable masterpieces I love you I love you I love you such as the pheasant , woodland grouse , raven , otter, guinea pig oldy , orangutan male , Elephant seal and many many .......wow wow .

More over , the quality also was inimitable , isn't it ???

This pic. was taken couple or more yrs. before. Now , much more oldies [ goldies ] displayed in these sections . cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Schleich of all time   What is your favourite Schleich of all time - Page 5 EmptySun 18 Nov 2012 - 14:06

Wow, you have a lot of retired schleich models cheers sunny affraid Cool cheers

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Schleich of all time   What is your favourite Schleich of all time - Page 5 EmptySun 18 Nov 2012 - 15:31

GORGEOUS collection, Doc cheers Sad(o)):

Dr.Narayanan

Dr.Narayanan

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Schleich of all time   What is your favourite Schleich of all time - Page 5 EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 11:14

Thank u Alvaro and Susanne :)

So many other models have conquered my heart permanently . How can we forget the special series Birds of prey , cats , animal kids , coral fish and special dogs ? I am sure no other brand can compete with these Schleich vintage master pieces as many of the schleich oldies have " soul and life " in their sculpt .

May be , the other companies may improve the texture and sculpt details BUT definitely can't think of the so called vintage identity [ so much of personality and life ] in the Schleich oldies . Isn't it ?

again , this vitrine has my most fav. schleich old cattle , horses , special series animal kids , cats and dogs .

special cats

Pre historic gems

coral fish

the same vitrine , many other favourites ...the old African elephants [ I adore them ] , Giraffes , forest critters - badger, red fox , cobra , classic dogs and many many .........[ Schleich , where are those golden days gone ??? ]. Many more oldies awaiting for display Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Schleich of all time   What is your favourite Schleich of all time - Page 5 EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 16:26

Wow, you have a lot of schleich retired animals. Shocked What a Face cheers
A lot. Shocked
Fantastic collection cheers cheers

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
almisi43

almisi43

Country/State : españa

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Schleich of all time   What is your favourite Schleich of all time - Page 5 EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 21:06

:) :) Hi all, apart from the odd model that has already been named here, one of the figures that always impressed me most is the sperm whale, I find superb, a pleasure to behold.

Alfonso
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Schleich of all time   What is your favourite Schleich of all time - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite Schleich of all time
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next