Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Papo animals in my zoo

Go down 
+46
bmathison1972
Joliezac
Bonnie
Advicot
Saien
khallam
Megaptera
Ravonium
Bevan
Tove
WhiteLightning Wolf
donny ong
Tarunyada
Wilorvise
landrover
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
costicuba
JonasV
Kikimalou
lucky luke
LeeAnn
ulinuk
MartinH
arafan
bojan
pawprintzinsnow
dlfrogman
Ana
demon5
skysthelimit
Vivien
ezhilan
baltimore zoo
PeGe
ken yeo
WILLYBACOMAN
Mastiffcat
Sergey
Cyhyraeth
Roger
Kristie
SUSANNE
Gabe
Wildheart
HKHollinstone
widukind
50 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The Papo animals in my zoo Empty
PostSubject: The Papo animals in my zoo   The Papo animals in my zoo EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:26 pm

Only two nice cats:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and a black swan:

Last edited by widukind on Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The Papo animals in my zoo   The Papo animals in my zoo EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Very nice collection Andreas flower

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Papo animals in my zoo   The Papo animals in my zoo EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:28 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Very nice collection Andreas flower

Thank you very much!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: The Papo animals in my zoo   The Papo animals in my zoo EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:29 pm

I also have to get the bobcat! On the waitlist for the moment! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
Gabe

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: The Papo animals in my zoo   The Papo animals in my zoo EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:29 pm

I have the black swan too... very majestic figure.
May your collection grow! Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Papo animals in my zoo   The Papo animals in my zoo EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:36 pm

Gabe wrote:
May your collection grow! Very Happy

Many Thanks Friends!!!
I wait, if Papo make species, which no other brand produceed!!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Papo animals in my zoo   The Papo animals in my zoo EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:54 pm

Great collection, Andreas.Very Happy
We have already established that 3 IS a collection Wink
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Papo animals in my zoo   The Papo animals in my zoo EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:01 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Great collection, Andreas.Very Happy
We have already established that 3 IS a collection Wink

Its a point of view. Laughing
If you have 3 famous artworks..........?!?! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Papo animals in my zoo   The Papo animals in my zoo EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:17 pm

Very nice, Andreas! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Papo animals in my zoo   The Papo animals in my zoo EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:58 am

Congratulations Gab! Papo is not very innovative with species! A bad point of the brand!
The Papo is an European lynx and not a bobcat as Mihnea is saying but Google translate all lynxes to bobcat, AMerican things! :)
Ah, this black swan is not a black swan even it is a black swan! Are you understanding? Noooo!
This is a white or mute swan painted in black, don't you agree???
French things! As Americans think that everything can be done easily with technology, French people thinks that some work with cosmetics turns everything different! Wink
Ah, there is also some Portuguese things... but those I will not tell! silent
Back to top Go down
Gabe

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: The Papo animals in my zoo   The Papo animals in my zoo EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:52 am

Indeed - not the most accurate black swan, but an "okay" one Wink

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: The Papo animals in my zoo   The Papo animals in my zoo EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:15 pm

Puma's very nice.
Papo's cats are the best, I think.
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: The Papo animals in my zoo   The Papo animals in my zoo EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:30 pm

Cyhyraeth wrote:
Puma's very nice.
Papo's cats are the best, I think.

...Yes,yes, papo,s cats are the best, but only this lynx is,nt the best among another lynxes... scratch

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: The Papo animals in my zoo   The Papo animals in my zoo EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:48 pm

small collection, maybe, but as the Lioness said, "Quality not quantity."

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Papo animals in my zoo   The Papo animals in my zoo EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:10 am

Maybe your Papo collection is very small with only 3 figurines, but they are nice! :)
I still miss these 3 at least...
Although the Eurasian lynx is the worst of their cats, the puma's head is to small, and the Australian black swan is actually a mute swan painted black, they are ok for me... Rolling Eyes
The black swan is smaller than the mute swan, and stands shorter on his legs to... Laughing

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Papo animals in my zoo   The Papo animals in my zoo EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:54 am

Many many many thanks friends!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Papo animals in my zoo   The Papo animals in my zoo EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:40 pm

My new baribal:

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The Papo animals in my zoo   The Papo animals in my zoo EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:44 pm

Congrats Andreas! your papo is growing!

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Papo animals in my zoo   The Papo animals in my zoo EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:16 pm

Curious, even if your Papo collection is small, I only have one of the 4 you are showing. My Euroasian lynx is the last Schleich, I'm still waiting for a real black swan even I think this is beautiful and my American black bear is from Safari. This from Papo is also beautiful, in a standing pose and very nice to put in a diorama with some wolves disputing their prey! affraid
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Papo animals in my zoo   The Papo animals in my zoo EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:34 pm

ken yeo wrote:
Congrats Andreas! your papo is growing!

Thank you very much!!! Very Happy Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Papo animals in my zoo   The Papo animals in my zoo EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:36 pm

Roger wrote:
Curious, even if your Papo collection is small, I only have one of the 4 you are showing. My Euroasian lynx is the last Schleich, I'm still waiting for a real black swan even I think this is beautiful and my American black bear is from Safari. This from Papo is also beautiful, in a standing pose and very nice to put in a diorama with some wolves disputing their prey! affraid

And i become this black bear in the shop where i become also you Safari animals. But they dont have the safari baribal, and so i bought Papo. lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: The Papo animals in my zoo   The Papo animals in my zoo EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:19 pm

i honestly hope you don't become a baribal! Cool
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Papo animals in my zoo   The Papo animals in my zoo EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:25 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

And i become this black bear in the shop where i become also you Safari animals. But they dont have the safari baribal, and so i bought Papo. lol! lol!

Laughing ...but Andreas, the Papo is very detailed and the most expressive of all! It's not worst than the Safari. Both bears are really nice and completly different.
My choice was because I'm still not very used with bears with 2 legs! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Papo animals in my zoo   The Papo animals in my zoo EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:47 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

Laughing ...but Andreas, the Papo is very detailed and the most expressive of all! It's not worst than the Safari. Both bears are really nice and completly different.
My choice was because I'm still not very used with bears with 2 legs! Rolling Eyes

He is an example for the matter in my zoo. Most detailed animals are big, very big. I wish more smaller detailed animals, the brand is equal for me. scratch

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Papo animals in my zoo   The Papo animals in my zoo EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:26 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

He is an example for the matter in my zoo. Most detailed animals are big, very big. I wish more smaller detailed animals, the brand is equal for me. scratch

Do you mean Britains scale? (1:32)? :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Papo animals in my zoo   The Papo animals in my zoo Empty

Back to top Go down

The Papo animals in my zoo
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next