Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:23 pm

Nice, great additions Andréas! Congratulations! Very Happy Applause cheers Cool

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:28 am

Thank you Jean-Luc :)

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:33 pm

Yeah, the babirussa was available again :) and a white duck come with him

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:04 am

Congrats Andreas! Nice figures.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:19 am

Thank you :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:47 pm

I see you have already some food to Christmas dinner. santa Laughing
I wished we had every year species as illusive as that babirusa, so I hope CollectA keeps giving us good things. I am in a huge excitment to know which zebra species are they releasing in 2016. bounce

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I see you have already some food to Christmas dinner. santa Laughing
I wished we had every year species as illusive as that babirusa, so I hope CollectA keeps giving us good things. I am in a huge excitment to know which zebra species are they releasing in 2016. bounce

Thank you, yes i have. So i am sure CollectA will release a few good things for us :)

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:15 pm

my newcomers

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:38 pm

Absolutely wonderful models, Andreas cheers

Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:07 pm

Lovely additions Andreas.

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:11 pm

Congratulations! cheers

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:06 am

Three beautiful additions, Andreas.

congrats cheers cheers

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:30 am

Super Andreas !! All beautiful figures ! Applause cheers

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:21 am

Many many thanks friends :)

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:35 am

Congrats Andreas!

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:11 am

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:43 pm

Absolutely wonderful models, Andreas cheers

Very Happy cheers Applause sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:35 am

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:12 pm

my new must haves

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:47 pm

Three beaitiful animales.

This albatros has hard wings in open posición, marvellous.

Hurray Collecta. cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:42 pm

Thank you Fernando :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:56 pm

They are beautyful, Andreas cheers

What do you say to the whale ? I know you have SO many species, - do you have other bearded whales ? Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:34 pm

What do you say to the whale ? I know you have SO many species, - do you have other bearded whales ? Very Happy

Thank you, i think you mean Ziphiidae :) So there are the Larami Northern bottlenose whale, the PV Hubbs beaked whale, the Kaiyodo Bairds beaked whale and the Lian Huat / Happy Kin strap-toothed whale :) And more i dont know :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:08 pm

Thank you, i think you mean Ziphiidae :) So there are the Larami Northern bottlenose whale, the PV Hubbs beaked whale, the Kaiyodo Bairds beaked whale and the Lian Huat / Happy Kin strap-toothed whale :)  And more i dont know :)

Thankyou ! WOW ! That is a lot cheers
It could be fun to see them all, - perhaps here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:12 pm

Thank you, i think you mean Ziphiidae :) So there are the Larami Northern bottlenose whale, the PV Hubbs beaked whale, the Kaiyodo Bairds beaked whale and the Lian Huat / Happy Kin strap-toothed whale :)  And more i dont know :)

Thankyou ! WOW ! That is a lot cheers
It could be fun to see them all, - perhaps here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

If i share this Blainsville whale you can see 4 there :) .  The Larami have Valerie and you can see him in my search list :)

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Today at 7:06 am

Back to top Go down

The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next