Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:23 pm

Nice, great additions Andréas! Congratulations! Very Happy Applause cheers Cool

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:28 am

Thank you Jean-Luc :)

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:33 pm

Yeah, the babirussa was available again :) and a white duck come with him

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:04 am

Congrats Andreas! Nice figures.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:19 am

Thank you :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:47 pm

I see you have already some food to Christmas dinner. santa Laughing
I wished we had every year species as illusive as that babirusa, so I hope CollectA keeps giving us good things. I am in a huge excitment to know which zebra species are they releasing in 2016. bounce

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I see you have already some food to Christmas dinner. santa Laughing
I wished we had every year species as illusive as that babirusa, so I hope CollectA keeps giving us good things. I am in a huge excitment to know which zebra species are they releasing in 2016. bounce

Thank you, yes i have. So i am sure CollectA will release a few good things for us :)

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:15 pm

my newcomers

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:38 pm

Absolutely wonderful models, Andreas cheers

Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:07 pm

Lovely additions Andreas.

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:11 pm

Congratulations! cheers

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:06 am

Three beautiful additions, Andreas.

congrats cheers cheers

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:30 am

Super Andreas !! All beautiful figures ! Applause cheers

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:21 am

Many many thanks friends :)

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:35 am

Congrats Andreas!

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:11 am

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:43 pm

Absolutely wonderful models, Andreas cheers

Very Happy cheers Applause sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:35 am

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:12 pm

my new must haves

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:47 pm

Three beaitiful animales.

This albatros has hard wings in open posición, marvellous.

Hurray Collecta. cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:42 pm

Thank you Fernando :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:56 pm

They are beautyful, Andreas cheers

What do you say to the whale ? I know you have SO many species, - do you have other bearded whales ? Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:34 pm

What do you say to the whale ? I know you have SO many species, - do you have other bearded whales ? Very Happy

Thank you, i think you mean Ziphiidae :) So there are the Larami Northern bottlenose whale, the PV Hubbs beaked whale, the Kaiyodo Bairds beaked whale and the Lian Huat / Happy Kin strap-toothed whale :) And more i dont know :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:08 pm

Thank you, i think you mean Ziphiidae :) So there are the Larami Northern bottlenose whale, the PV Hubbs beaked whale, the Kaiyodo Bairds beaked whale and the Lian Huat / Happy Kin strap-toothed whale :)  And more i dont know :)

Thankyou ! WOW ! That is a lot cheers
It could be fun to see them all, - perhaps here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:12 pm

Thank you, i think you mean Ziphiidae :) So there are the Larami Northern bottlenose whale, the PV Hubbs beaked whale, the Kaiyodo Bairds beaked whale and the Lian Huat / Happy Kin strap-toothed whale :)  And more i dont know :)

Thankyou ! WOW ! That is a lot cheers
It could be fun to see them all, - perhaps here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

If i share this Blainsville whale you can see 4 there :) .  The Larami have Valerie and you can see him in my search list :)

PostSubject: Re: The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo   

Back to top Go down

The Procon /CollectA animals in my zoo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next