Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 5:24 pm

2 new birds

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AlopexLagopus

Country/State : italy

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 5:33 pm

What a beautiful animals! Are they made in wood, or plastic? It looks like wood Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What a beautiful animals! Are they made in wood, or plastic? It looks like wood Very Happy

Thank you, they are vinyl or hard rubber:)

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:42 am

Two very nice birds,congratulations Andreas  Applause

In my list for a long time........but not with my yet.

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:18 am

Those birds are absolutely awesome  cheers 

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:01 pm

Many thanks Fernando and Susanne:)

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:18 pm

Lovely additions again, Andreas! cheers I especially love the fox. Congratulations Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:21 pm

Thank you Julie:)

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:28 pm

Beautiful, congratulations! Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:46 pm

Thanks 4U sunny sunny 

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:31 pm

That series of AAA birds looks made for dioramas or to decorative purposes and not like regular toys. I like them, they have a somewhat realistic touch. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 4:18 pm

Thank you Roger:)

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 4:23 pm

Congrats on those gorgeous birds Andreas  cheers ... I still have to find 2 Toucans, Parrot and Kingfisher, fabulous series

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 4:23 pm

Ohh just noticed those! Very very beautiful figures. I've always thought AAA is some cheap not very cool brand but I was totally wrong!
Really like these Smile 
Congrats, Andreas! cheers 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:50 pm

Many thanks Robert and Jonas  sunny sunny sunny 

weaselfan93

PostSubject: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:16 pm

congrats Andreas! those birds make great replicas!  cheers What a Face 

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:29 pm

Thank you Lance:)

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 5:27 am

Beaufiful birds and fox Andreas  Very Happy 

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 8:02 am

Thank you Kiki:)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 5:08 pm

my new monkey

landrover

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 3:54 am

Beautiful animal with rare pose. Applause

I like this model.

Congratulations Andreas.

Saarlooswolfhound

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 4:00 am

Great new figure, I wish brands would do more species of monkeys (not just apes), and in such interesting poses too. Congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:02 am

Many thanks friends :)

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 7:04 pm

A wonderful monkey cheers

Can he hang in his tail ? Very Happy

LeeAnn
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 7:06 pm

Congrats!

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 7:07 pm

Thank you :)

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 3:38 am

Great new figure, I wish brands would do more species of monkeys (not just apes), and in such interesting poses too. Congrats!

Agree and I'd also love to see more prosimians... bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 9:18 am

Yes Phil, thats right:)

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 8:15 am

Andreas, I'd especially love to see a potto and a slow loris.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:36 am

Andreas, I'd especially love to see a potto and a slow loris.  
A dream Phil, for me too

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:06 am

That's an interesting figure, have you noticed Susanne's question asking if he can hang in his tail? Laughing monkey

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 4:30 pm

Thank you Roger and no, but i will look and make a pic if yes:)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 8:10 pm

A wonderful monkey cheers

Can he hang in his tail ? Very Happy
No it is not possible:)

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 10:46 pm

Congrats Andreas Very Happy Size ?

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 8:13 am

Congrats Andreas Very Happy  Size ?
I will share a pic soon :) and thank you:)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 6:06 pm

my new ELC pine marten

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 6:13 pm

That's a very nice ELC figure. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 6:26 pm

Thank you Roger :)

landrover

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 2:53 am

Big congratulations, Andreas

In my list now. beautiful figure.

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 7:57 am

Nice one Andreas Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 8:15 am

Many thanks Fernando and Kiki:)

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 3:03 pm

Congrats!

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 4:51 pm

Thank you LeeAnn :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2015 4:28 pm

my new flying squirrel

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2015 4:38 pm

Since I saw this model from Susanne`s collection...I love it :))
Congratulations Andreas :)
Very nice made it model :)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2015 4:52 pm

That's a very interesting figure Andreas. An interesting species, a realistic rendition and an interesting pose because flying squirrels are not always gliding. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2015 4:59 pm

Congratulations with this lovely guy cheers

Ana

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2015 5:26 pm

Wow, lovely flying squirrel! Congratulations Andreas! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2015 12:52 pm

Many thanks friends :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:21 pm

new deer and new seal

PostSubject: Re: The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo   The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The AAA / ELC animals in my zoo
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next