Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

if you could choose 5 animals from each range for schleich to make what would they be

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raptor

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: if you could choose 5 animals from each range for schleich to make what would they be   Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:57 am

australia:numbat,echidna,possum(brush-tail),emu,dingo. Laughing
ocean:blue whale,narwhal,beluga whale,thresher shark,fish range exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation Sad
north america:beaver,coyote,puma,fallow deer,bighorn sheep Rolling Eyes
europe:chamois,mountain goat,barn owl,reindeer,chipmunk Surprised rendeer
artic & antarctic:wandering albatross,atlantic puffin,musk ox,elephant seal,adelie penguin santa
prehistoric beasts:wooly rhino,megaloceros,enteledont,maegatherium,(personal favourite arrow)embolotheirium Very Happy Cool
dinosaurs:ankylosaurus,liopluerodon,megalodon,ornithocheirus,plateosaurus Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
asia:red panda,sun bear,silvery gibbon,orangutan,snow leopard What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
south america:capybara,brazilian tapir,toco toucan,anaconda,maned three-toed sloth bounce bounce
africa:bongo,hyena,gerenuk,silverback gorilla,AFRICAN PAINTED DOG cheers cheers cheers cheers Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven exclamation exclamation
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: if you could choose 5 animals from each range for schleich to make what would they be   Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:48 pm

I will suggest some farm animals/pets :

Dogs : Saluki, borzoi, Podengo Portuguese, whippet and Pharao hound Very Happy

Cats : Blue-masked siamese, Cornish rex, Bengal cat, Havana and American curl ( and a sphinx, but that makes 6 Rolling Eyes ) cat

Farm : Yersey cow, Zebu, Jutland horse, Silk hens and the large donkey ( can`t remember the name)

And then lots and lots of different monkeys monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: if you could choose 5 animals from each range for schleich to make what would they be   Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
australia:numbat,echidna,possum(brush-tail),emu,dingo. Laughing
ocean:blue whale,narwhal,beluga whale,thresher shark,fish range exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation Sad
north america:beaver,coyote,puma,fallow deer,bighorn sheep Rolling Eyes
europe:chamois,mountain goat,barn owl,reindeer,chipmunk Surprised rendeer
artic & antarctic:wandering albatross,atlantic puffin,musk ox,elephant seal,adelie penguin santa
prehistoric beasts:wooly rhino,megaloceros,enteledont,maegatherium,(personal favourite arrow)embolotheirium Very Happy Cool
dinosaurs:ankylosaurus,liopluerodon,megalodon,ornithocheirus,plateosaurus Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
asia:red panda,sun bear,silvery gibbon,orangutan,snow leopard What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
south america:capybara,brazilian tapir,toco toucan,anaconda,maned three-toed sloth bounce bounce
africa:bongo,hyena,gerenuk,silverback gorilla,AFRICAN PAINTED DOG cheers cheers cheers cheers Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven exclamation exclamation

Any of your wishlist are real by schleich, so blue whale, narwhal, elephant seal... Very Happy Very Happy
-look here (our admins homepage):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: if you could choose 5 animals from each range for schleich to make what would they be   Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:08 pm

europe-wisent family
nord america-eaglle
south america-condor family
australia-dingo family ,,, aborichinals figures
asia-java rhino
prehistoric mammals,,new mammoth(attack pose),Eobasileus,deinotherium,,synteloceras,,mastodon
arctic-sea leppard
africa-new gorrila's

just my 2 cents

@ Suzanne

you mean a muel

Admin

PostSubject: Re: if you could choose 5 animals from each range for schleich to make what would they be   Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:46 pm

@ Suzanne

you mean a mule

Ohhh, yes, yes, OF COURSE bounce bounce bounce cheers
Imagine I forgot affraid
Back to top Go down
STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: if you could choose 5 animals from each range for schleich to make what would they be   Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:47 pm

half horse,half donkey

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: if you could choose 5 animals from each range for schleich to make what would they be   Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:35 pm

Africa: gerenuk, bontebok, blue crane,nothern bald ibis, klipspringer
Asia: blackbok, sarus crane, saiga antelope, dhole, sambar deer
Europe: sable, mediterranean monk seal, corsac fox,norway lemming, wild goat
America: american porcupine, bassariscus,greater rhea,spectacled bear,sunbittern
Australia:grey goshawk, greater glider,mesembriomys,austrlian brush-turkey,lesser bird-of-paradise
antartica and sea:crabeater seal,long-finned pilot whale,harbour porpoise, rough-toothed dolphin and bearded seal

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: if you could choose 5 animals from each range for schleich to make what would they be   Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:23 pm

STORMnl, I think Susanne meant Mammoth Jack, the biggest donkey breed Wink

Africa: Gerenuk, Black Wildebeest, Dikdik, Gelada, Caracal
Asia: Dhole, Clouded Leopard, Manul
Americas: Maned Wolf, Brazilian Tapir
Australia: Palm Cockatoo
Europe: European Pine Marten
Sealife: Leopard Seal

I can't think of any more now Razz

EDIT: Forgot domestic species - Carpathian goat ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) and Jersey cow.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Mangalarga on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: if you could choose 5 animals from each range for schleich to make what would they be   Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:23 pm

Marsupials: Anything that isn't a red kangaroo or koala!

Domestic animals: Belgian blue cattle (because they look weird), new potbellied pig, and a plain ol' longhaired housecat - ie one that isn't some superfloofy Persian or other show breed!

Birds: Ground hornbill, harpy eagle, Egyptian vulture, gastornis or other terror bird, king condor (yes I know it's officially called the king vulture, but as it isn't one I refuse to call it that).

Dinosaurs* - Iguanodon, Compsognathus, Pachycephalosaurus, Therizinosaurus, any kind of feathered... anything!
* - provided they replace their current sculptor with one who knows a thing or two

Back to top Go down
http://yakinasack.blogspot.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: if you could choose 5 animals from each range for schleich to make what would they be   Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:55 pm

Mangalarga wrote:
STORMnl, I think Susanne meant Mammoth Jack, the biggest donkey breed Wink

Yes, you are right, Magda, I was thinking about the Mammoth Jack, but of course they should make a mule also bounce bounce bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dunfold

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: if you could choose 5 animals from each range for schleich to make what would they be   Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:39 pm

YES to sme mules, and more horses like a whole family of fjords, more wild and feral horses, (Brumbies and Kaimanawas Lol)

Cattle; Ayrshire family, Jersey family, the Swedish old Fjall cows (similar or the same? as Shetland cattle and Iceland cattle)

Back to top Go down
twilighter

Country/State : Sofia, Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: if you could choose 5 animals from each range for schleich to make what would they be   Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:56 am

Africa: Forest Buffalo, Impala, Zebra Duiker, Bongo, Serval
America: Ocelot, Golden lion tamarin, Tayra , Bush Dog, Vicugna
Asia: Gaur, Fishing Cat, Saola, Banded Linsang, Marco Polo sheep
Australia: Tasmanian Devil, Western Quoll, Spotted Cuscus, Lyrebird, Bird-of-paradise
Europe: Iberian Lynx, Mouflon, Fallow Deer, Weasel, Hoopoe
Prehistoric: Entelodon, Arctodus, Elasmotherium, Indricotherium, Dire Wolf
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: if you could choose 5 animals from each range for schleich to make what would they be   Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:27 am

No fossa ? Shocked scratch Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: if you could choose 5 animals from each range for schleich to make what would they be   Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 am

Wildlife: Bongo, Nyala, indian buffalo, Ocelot, Red panda
Farmlife: Belted Galloway (in any colour), Jersey, Shorthorn, goat, sheep
Horses: Suffolk punch, exmoor pony, fjord, belgian draft horse, fell pony

It would be nice is Schleich made a new Okapi Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: if you could choose 5 animals from each range for schleich to make what would they be   Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:05 pm

Wildlife - bongo, bontebok, serval, caracal, gerenuk

Farm - Ankole-watusi, belgian blue, Nguni cattle

Dogs - Amstaff, APBT, SBT, Bull terrier (with slightly better downface than CollectA's)

twilighter

PostSubject: Re: if you could choose 5 animals from each range for schleich to make what would they be   Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:42 pm

No fossa ? Shocked scratch Laughing Laughing

Dear Susanne, my list is soоо long, actually :)
In fact, my first choice was fossa, but I considered it's obvious :)
Bear in mind, that Madagascar is distinctive sub-region of the Afrotropic ecozone, I decided to use the slot for endemic animal from the Mainland.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: if you could choose 5 animals from each range for schleich to make what would they be   Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:00 pm

Ahhh, yes, of course it is obvious Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
twilighter

PostSubject: Re: if you could choose 5 animals from each range for schleich to make what would they be   Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:40 pm

Dear Susanne,
Despite my special interest to Malagasy carnivores, like Falanouc and Narrow-striped Boky, I'd never hoped to see them in Schleich catalogue Neutral
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: if you could choose 5 animals from each range for schleich to make what would they be   Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:28 am

I think it is good not to expect it, then you will not be disapointed Neutral

Previously Schleich had made wonderful "Series" of specific groups of animals, - tropical fish, birds of pray, pure bred cats etc.

They could make a fantastic series of animals of Madagascar, but from what I have seen lately they are stressing other things much more now, like the Fairies, knights, and now the warriors.
One can hope, but I don`t think they will make a special series of animals within reasonable time, - if ever Sad
Back to top Go down
twilighter

PostSubject: Re: if you could choose 5 animals from each range for schleich to make what would they be   Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:38 pm

You're absolutely right, Susanne.
Schleich transforming from animal figures collector's favorite company to fast-food-type machine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if you could choose 5 animals from each range for schleich to make what would they be   Today at 6:45 am

Back to top Go down

if you could choose 5 animals from each range for schleich to make what would they be
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1