Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raptor

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make   Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:12 am

Range1:mythical creatures=werewolf,ghost,cerebus,minotaur,cyclops cyclops .

Range2:prehistoric ocean beasts:stethocanthus,ambulocetus,basilosaurus,opthalmosaurus,liopluerodon pirat .

Range3:made-up creatures from the future Laughing lol! Very Happy Very Happy:preadator(see UKTV show [i]Primeval),flying octopus tongue ,giant dragonfly affraid ,cat-o-bat(half cat,half bat) cat ,flying pig Laughing Rolling Eyes pig.

Please give me your histerical ideas. Idea Laughing .
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make   Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:48 am

affraid alien

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make   Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:30 pm

I can only think of one range that I would really like to see and hence have included more than 5 examples:

1. Extinct Mammals - Quagga, Blue buck, Irish Elk, Moa, Dodo, Elephant Bird, Great Auk, Stellars Sea Cow, Rufous gazelle etc

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make   Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:45 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:
I can only think of one range that I would really like to see and hence have included more than 5 examples:

1. Extinct Mammals - Quagga, Blue buck, Irish Elk, Moa, Dodo, Elephant Bird, Great Auk, Stellars Sea Cow, Rufous gazelle etc

That is a fantastic idea bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make   Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:33 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:
... Elephant Bird...

What, this one?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wink Laughing

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make   Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:01 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:

You mean extinct animals! Wink
Nice choices!
Back to top Go down
Dunfold

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Schleichzoo wrote:
... Elephant Bird...

What, this one?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wink Laughing

This made me laugh... affraid
Back to top Go down
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make   Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

You mean extinct animals! Wink
Nice choices!

Yes sorry thats what i meant.....the extinct mammals from the list are my favourites of course. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia, Spain

PostSubject: Re: choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make   Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:39 am

What I like is that Schleich goes on some of their ranges, as prehistoric mammals (what about a wooly rhino?) and ocean creatures (another version of the beluga, the narval, and more whales for example).
Extint animals will be a nice choice Schleichzoo.

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make   Today at 5:19 pm

Back to top Go down

choose three new ranges and five new products each that you want schleich to make
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1