Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 
 

 The Bullyland animals in my zoo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26215

PostSubject: BULLYLAND grey seal and Bearded vulture   Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:07 pm

Here are the very new Bullyland:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 14835

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:12 pm

Congratulation Andreas, they were already on my want list Cool .

Could you share closer pics ?

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26215

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:33 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation Andreas, they were already on my want list Cool .

Could you share closer pics ?

the grey seal:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Bearded Vulture:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26215

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:34 pm

And this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 14835

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:00 pm

Thank you very much Very Happy

The seal absolutely need a calf isn't it ? Wink

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kristie

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 45
Joined : 2011-01-18
Posts : 2915

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:18 pm

Lovely additions!

I'm still searching for that dang Elias donkey! Razz

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
landrover

avatar

Country/State : colombia
Age : 59
Joined : 2010-11-04
Posts : 2364

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:55 pm

:) :)

Congratulations Widukind,nice figures.

we expect more animals bullyland news
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11292

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:59 pm

Congratulations Andreas cheers cheers

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26215

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:46 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Thank you very much Very Happy

The seal absolutely need a calf isn't it ? Wink

Yes, i think the same. Or a smaller version for me- the seal is a little big. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26215

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:46 pm

Many thanks!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26215

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Thank you. I have only a small catalogue, because i dont need the other species. I can scan?


landrover wrote:
:) :)

Congratulations Widukind,nice figures.

we expect more animals bullyland news
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30811

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:33 pm

Wonderful, Andreas cheers

Thankyou for showing, now I am sure I MUST have them Very Happy

I was a little nervous that the seals should be too much like the old ones, but I can see now that they supplement each other Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Wonderful pictures, Andreas flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30811

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:34 pm

PS, The vulture is of a different and more detailed style then the other birds of pray, I love it also cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
SyLoBe

avatar

Country/State : Spain
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-12-13
Posts : 2832

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:22 pm

I love the vulture! In Spanish we call this thype "quebrantahuesos", which literally means "bonesbroker" :)

_________________
Visit my collection gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26215

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:24 pm

SyLoBe wrote:
I love the vulture! In Spanish we call this thype "quebrantahuesos", which literally means "bonesbroker" :)

Thank you! What a cool name. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21799

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:37 pm

SyLoBe wrote:
I love the vulture! In Spanish we call this thype "quebrantahuesos", which literally means "bonesbroker" :)

Yes, here in Portugal we call it quebra-ossos that means exactly the same! It's a fantastic species and the most wanted figure of the year for me!
Thanks Andreas and congratulations! Nice to know that this vulture is even better than the previous that I think were already very nice! :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26215

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:43 pm

Roger wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:
I love the vulture! In Spanish we call this thype "quebrantahuesos", which literally means "bonesbroker" :)

Yes, here in Portugal we call it quebra-ossos that means exactly the same! It's a fantastic species and the most wanted figure of the year for me!
Thanks Andreas and congratulations! Nice to know that this vulture is even better than the previous that I think were already very nice! :)

Thank you. I anybody dont know where the vulture can buy. I think i can help. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21799

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:56 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:
I love the vulture! In Spanish we call this thype "quebrantahuesos", which literally means "bonesbroker" :)

Yes, here in Portugal we call it quebra-ossos that means exactly the same! It's a fantastic species and the most wanted figure of the year for me!
Thanks Andreas and congratulations! Nice to know that this vulture is even better than the previous that I think were already very nice! :)

Thank you. I anybody dont know where the vulture can buy. I think i can help. Very Happy

Thanks Andreas, another member of the forum is already following it for me but I apreciate a lot your help! :)
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

avatar

Country/State : Spain
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-12-13
Posts : 2832

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Roger wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:
I love the vulture! In Spanish we call this thype "quebrantahuesos", which literally means "bonesbroker" :)

Yes, here in Portugal we call it quebra-ossos that means exactly the same! It's a fantastic species and the most wanted figure of the year for me!
Thanks Andreas and congratulations! Nice to know that this vulture is even better than the previous that I think were already very nice! :)

Interesting! Portuguese and Spanish are very similar languages :)

_________________
Visit my collection gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Sergey

avatar

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 51
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2818

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:08 pm

[quote="widukind"]Here are the very new Bullyland:

...I want both this models! Immediately !!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26215

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:13 pm

[quote="Sergey"]
widukind wrote:
Here are the very new Bullyland:

...I want both this models! Immediately !!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thank you!! Ok- i want your PV crocodiles and birds of prey (not all) Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21799

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:27 pm

SyLoBe wrote:
Roger wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:
I love the vulture! In Spanish we call this thype "quebrantahuesos", which literally means "bonesbroker" :)

Yes, here in Portugal we call it quebra-ossos that means exactly the same! It's a fantastic species and the most wanted figure of the year for me!
Thanks Andreas and congratulations! Nice to know that this vulture is even better than the previous that I think were already very nice! :)

Interesting! Portuguese and Spanish are very similar languages :)

More interesting is to know that the most Part of Portuguese people is able to understand clearly your language! But it is harder to a Spanish understand the Portuguese language.
Here people thinks that Spanish really understands because it is impossible not understand and that you are not giving importance to our language or people! But I know that is not happening it and there's a phonetical reason. I know when reading you are able to understand the most part of what we write. ...or not? Laughing
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

avatar

Country/State : Spain
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-12-13
Posts : 2832

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:54 pm

Roger wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:
Roger wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:
I love the vulture! In Spanish we call this thype "quebrantahuesos", which literally means "bonesbroker" :)

Yes, here in Portugal we call it quebra-ossos that means exactly the same! It's a fantastic species and the most wanted figure of the year for me!
Thanks Andreas and congratulations! Nice to know that this vulture is even better than the previous that I think were already very nice! :)

Interesting! Portuguese and Spanish are very similar languages :)

More interesting is to know that the most Part of Portuguese people is able to understand clearly your language! But it is harder to a Spanish understand the Portuguese language.
Here people thinks that Spanish really understands because it is impossible not understand and that you are not giving importance to our language or people! But I know that is not happening it and there's a phonetical reason. I know when reading you are able to understand the most part of what we write. ...or not? Laughing

Well, in fact I think I´m able to understand the most things that a Portuguese says :) I went to Portugal some years ago and I had very few problems to understand - and make people understand me. It was a wonderful travel, I must say ^^

_________________
Visit my collection gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 14835

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:59 pm

SyLoBe wrote:
Roger wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:
Roger wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:
I love the vulture! In Spanish we call this thype "quebrantahuesos", which literally means "bonesbroker" :)

Yes, here in Portugal we call it quebra-ossos that means exactly the same! It's a fantastic species and the most wanted figure of the year for me!
Thanks Andreas and congratulations! Nice to know that this vulture is even better than the previous that I think were already very nice! :)

Interesting! Portuguese and Spanish are very similar languages :)

More interesting is to know that the most Part of Portuguese people is able to understand clearly your language! But it is harder to a Spanish understand the Portuguese language.
Here people thinks that Spanish really understands because it is impossible not understand and that you are not giving importance to our language or people! But I know that is not happening it and there's a phonetical reason. I know when reading you are able to understand the most part of what we write. ...or not? Laughing

Well, in fact I think I´m able to understand the most things that a Portuguese says :) I went to Portugal some years ago and I had very few problems to understand - and make people understand me. It was a wonderful travel, I must say ^^

In France, we call the Gypaetus barbatus a Gypaète barbu. Also... My neighbour is Portugese and I understand everything when we are talking to each other Laughing

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21799

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:24 pm

Nice to know it Sylvia!

Christophe, I'm sure it is easier for you to understand a Portuguese in France than for us to understand them when they return to Portugal! Laughing
Many of them forgot their own language and start talking Franco-Portugais! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sergey

avatar

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 51
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2818

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:33 pm

...Well on this time it,s a lesson of romanic languages! (as a lesson on slavic languages in one of the past topics with active participation of Sergey, MartinH, Ana and Kiriyha)... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

avatar

Country/State : Singapore
Age : 47
Joined : 2010-04-05
Posts : 5411

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:33 am

Congrats Andrea!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26215

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:57 am

Sergey wrote:
...Well on this time it,s a lesson of romanic languages! (as a lesson on slavic languages in one of the past topics with active participation of Sergey, MartinH, Ana and Kiriyha)... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


Menja savut Andreas!! SORRY I DONT HAVE THE RIGHT LETTERS!

Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26215

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:58 am

ken yeo wrote:
Congrats Andrea!

Many Thanks!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sergey

avatar

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 51
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2818

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:58 pm

widukind wrote:
Sergey wrote:
...Well on this time it,s a lesson of romanic languages! (as a lesson on slavic languages in one of the past topics with active participation of Sergey, MartinH, Ana and Kiriyha)... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


Menja savut Andreas!! SORRY I DONT HAVE THE RIGHT LETTERS!


lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

avatar

Country/State : Spain
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-12-13
Posts : 2832

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:39 pm

Roger wrote:
Nice to know it Sylvia!

Christophe, I'm sure it is easier for you to understand a Portuguese in France than for us to understand them when they return to Portugal! Laughing
Many of them forgot their own language and start talking Franco-Portugais! affraid


haha! I have a friend who spent last year in France... But fortunately she continues speaking a good Spanish!

_________________
Visit my collection gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26215

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:46 am

Sergey wrote:
widukind wrote:
Sergey wrote:
...Well on this time it,s a lesson of romanic languages! (as a lesson on slavic languages in one of the past topics with active participation of Sergey, MartinH, Ana and Kiriyha)... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


Menja savut Andreas!! SORRY I DONT HAVE THE RIGHT LETTERS!


lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I learned this in the school, but i dont speak or understand much- but i can read this.

lol!
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

avatar

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 5972

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:59 am

Great new Bully's here! Very Happy
The bearded vulture is my favourite, it seems that Bullyland does more on the details now... Rolling Eyes

Of course the Roman languages are very similar, so Portugese, Spanish, Italian, French, Romanian and the mother of those languages Latin are more or less similar.
When you speak on or two of those languages, you are mostly able to speak to the people of those other copuntries, or understand them.
My girlfriend comes from one of the Dutch Antillies, were they speak Papiamentu, which is actually a mix of Spanish, Portugese, Dutch and English.
Without the different forms of the verbs(they don't have that), this is quit easy to learn, and when you speak this, you are very able to understand those other Roman or Latin languages. Very Happy
Besides from that, the verbs are "cut" short, so even easier to learn.
I spoke this before i learned Spanish, so it helped a lot, and helped me with my Italian, and even some with my poor French... Laughing

By the way, the European languages from the western part are all more or less family, as a lot of words in English and Spanish are quit the same actually strangely enough, even though they are in 2 different language families...
It is often only differently pronounced... Cool

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21799

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:06 am

Well, a Portuguese without knowledge about any other language is able to understand a Spanish but not a French or a Romanian, only some words but not enough to have a conversation, Italian is half-understandable! But, the most studied in Portugal it was the French language and many people from here migrated to France so it is some familiar due to intercultural facts! :)
I always studied French inspite of English and I confess it was a wrong choice, I was and am very bad in French, even worst than in English!
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

avatar

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania
Age : 20
Joined : 2010-04-29
Posts : 2176

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:37 am

I also try to learn Spanish and Italian. People here say you can master them in less thn a year if you know the basic rules and you speak alot!

But my future hobby will be learning dutch! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://theboundariesofcollecting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26215

PostSubject: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:53 pm

Also here the first pic- the birds:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The other pics coming soon. Very Happy


Last edited by widukind on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30811

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:24 pm

What a fantastic collection Very Happy

Bullyland has made a lot of really, really fine birds, - and you have most of them cheers

I cant wait to see more of your Bullies bounce bounce sunny
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21799

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:38 am

I love many of these birds! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26215

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:36 pm

Many thanks!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26215

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Next:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]




mammals coming soon
Back to top Go down
Sergey

avatar

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 51
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2818

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:55 pm

...Bullyland make some nice birds! Especially eagles, owls and vultures... Congrats Andreas! cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26215

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:02 pm

Sergey wrote:
...Bullyland make some nice birds! Especially eagles, owls and vultures... Congrats Andreas! cheers

Thank you very much!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30811

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:41 pm

Ohhh, that dragon is fantastic, so much detail Very Happy

And the turtle also, - it seems Bullyland is proud of it, as they use it for their "Made in Germany and No PVC-campain " Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26215

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:56 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohhh, that dragon is fantastic, so much detail Very Happy

And the turtle also, - it seems Bullyland is proud of it, as they use it for their "Made in Germany and No PVC-campain " Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanky you very much- i see you bought also bei spielzeug-guenstig.de. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30811

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:23 pm

widukind wrote:

.....
- i see you bought also bei spielzeug-guenstig.de. Very Happy Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Good shop Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26215

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:28 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
widukind wrote:

.....
- i see you bought also bei spielzeug-guenstig.de. Very Happy Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Good shop Very Happy

Oh yes, and really not expensiv. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11292

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:18 pm

Oh so many fabulous birds, I love the pheasant and grouse!! bounce cheers

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26215

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:20 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Oh so many fabulous birds, I love the pheasant and grouse!! bounce cheers


Thank you very much!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26215

PostSubject: Now: sealife   Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:10 pm

Here are my fishes:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26215

PostSubject: More animals   Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:16 pm

Here any more:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    

Back to top Go down
 
The Bullyland animals in my zoo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Susanne's Bullyland additions
» African bush elephant, Bullyland Deluxe Wild Animals 63573, walk around
» Triassic animals by Bullyland
» The Bullyland Asian elephant walkaround by Kikimalou.
» My first CollectA animals: the Beautiful Five

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Bullyland-
Jump to: